Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
No. No we do not have the most delicious confection on the face of the earth. And no, it is not the same as a crunchie. Not even close.

Never realised how homo-erotic this ad was when I was a kid.

Reply #6375 Posted: April 07, 2011, 01:57:33 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: Daddy Clin;1374717
Its not my fault.

That's the beginning of a geological comedian's career right there!

Reply #6376 Posted: April 07, 2011, 02:12:32 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!

Reply #6377 Posted: April 07, 2011, 02:13:59 pm

lol @ console hate

Codex

Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1374728
That's the beginning of a geological comedian's career right there!

lol

oh you.

Reply #6378 Posted: April 07, 2011, 02:52:36 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.

Reply #6379 Posted: April 07, 2011, 02:58:22 pm

Offline Clin

• Addicted
Use that bloody font again and you can diorite?

Sorry about my temper, but 'slate in the day.

Reply #6380 Posted: April 07, 2011, 03:10:37 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Personally, I would prefer it if everything was in Sys. It's pretty much the best font.

Reply #6381 Posted: April 07, 2011, 03:24:44 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #6382 Posted: April 07, 2011, 03:35:35 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Clin

• Addicted
I'm actually a fan of Times, if I had to choose the quick brown options, lazily made available to us.

Reply #6383 Posted: April 07, 2011, 03:38:41 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

Reply #6384 Posted: April 07, 2011, 03:57:53 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #6385 Posted: April 07, 2011, 04:01:15 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

Reply #6386 Posted: April 07, 2011, 04:02:49 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Growler

Reply #6387 Posted: April 07, 2011, 04:27:43 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline nick247

• Addicted
  • nick247 has no influence.
Everyone knows word art plus tacky animations are the win

Reply #6388 Posted: April 07, 2011, 04:34:37 pm

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
I like the font with the French name for a Middle Ages catapult.

Reply #6389 Posted: April 07, 2011, 04:49:56 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Trebuchet? Damn those things were fucking awesome in AOE2.

Reply #6390 Posted: April 07, 2011, 04:54:09 pm

Offline Clin

• Addicted
I remember being at Otamari Primary School when I was five years old getting told off for not recognizing a "t" because it had a serif. True story.

Reply #6391 Posted: April 07, 2011, 04:55:18 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline Virus.

• Devoted Member
  • Virus. has no influence.

Reply #6392 Posted: April 07, 2011, 05:09:02 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
I found some orange juice in my fridge which expired on the 10th of March. Still tastes good though. Sorta.

Reply #6393 Posted: April 07, 2011, 05:16:26 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
Quote from: Daddy Clin;1374754
Use that bloody font again and you can diorite?

Sorry about my temper, but 'slate in the day.

You cummingtonite?

Reply #6394 Posted: April 07, 2011, 05:34:25 pm

Offline Clin

• Addicted
Yeah, I think I'll have the steak. What the Fukugetin?

Reply #6395 Posted: April 07, 2011, 05:58:33 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin

Reply #6396 Posted: April 07, 2011, 06:02:14 pm

Offline Clin

• Addicted

Reply #6397 Posted: April 07, 2011, 07:03:46 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline camy205

• Addicted
  • camy205 barely matters.camy205 barely matters.

Reply #6398 Posted: April 07, 2011, 07:23:52 pm
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1484182
GetSome Thread - Generic Timeline:

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Someone calls someone a retard
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
 - What is this thread about?

Offline Clin

• Addicted

Reply #6399 Posted: April 07, 2011, 09:09:59 pm

lol @ console hate