Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Codex

Quote from: JontyB;1375618
he got gangbanged

By Zarkov

Reply #6475 Posted: April 12, 2011, 09:38:02 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Codex;1375638
By Zarkov

Zarkov doesn't have any balls.

Reply #6476 Posted: April 12, 2011, 09:41:31 am

Codex

Reply #6477 Posted: April 12, 2011, 09:57:51 am

Offline mish

• Addicted
  • mish has no influence.
Quote from: Pyromanik;1375596
I'm chillicus.

$#@!'n dominated in first game.
Ball to the right shin.
Ball to the top of the arch on the other foot.
Ball almost made me piss blood tomorrow.

I might limp like a $#@!'n zombie, but at least I still have a functioning left kidney :>
Some matrix style dodging curling over backwards to avoid that $#@!, I felt the $#@!er whip my shirt back as it sailed past :<

Two teammates almost got knocked the $#@! out. They hit the deck after some prick did a fly hit. Lucky ball missed them both, we had no subs.

Feels good man :)

Must have taken a stick to the shoulder at some point too... there's a welt up there I didn't notice before, haha.
At least I warmed up this time and didn't stretch or pull anything like I did all summer long, haha.
Weekend warrior styles FTL :/

Deal with it.

*reels in a screamer on reverse, quick setup............
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL*

Reply #6478 Posted: April 12, 2011, 10:52:22 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: mish;1375653
Deal with it.

He is. Notice how there was 0 complaint?

I however used to hate playing teams who only punished the ball, no control. Makes for a boring game.

Reply #6479 Posted: April 12, 2011, 10:59:10 am

Offline camy205

• Addicted
  • camy205 barely matters.camy205 barely matters.

Reply #6480 Posted: April 12, 2011, 12:03:06 pm
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1484182
GetSome Thread - Generic Timeline:

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Someone calls someone a retard
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
 - What is this thread about?

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #6481 Posted: April 12, 2011, 12:10:19 pm

Offline camy205

• Addicted
  • camy205 barely matters.camy205 barely matters.

Reply #6482 Posted: April 12, 2011, 12:22:58 pm
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1484182
GetSome Thread - Generic Timeline:

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Someone calls someone a retard
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
 - What is this thread about?

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: mish;1375653
Deal with it.

*reels in a screamer on reverse, quick setup............
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL*

Yeah, you wish you had.
We had 1 goal, not by you.

The amount of punishment I got in the first half I was so hoping you'd go for the big drive and hit one (... in the goal... yes...)
Motherfucker chokes harder than a gaggle of gays.

Quote from: RetardoBot;1375654
He is. Notice how there was 0 complaint?

I however used to hate playing teams who only punished the ball, no control. Makes for a boring game.

Indeed. They had the traditional 3rd form back and seagull forwards layout. Bugger all positional play either :<

As for this mish guy... that troll did a fuck'n barrelroll.
2 or 3 actually.

Never scored a goal, or tried, but he bled all over his nice clean white top... which we had to hand back at the end of the game, hahaha.
Like a fuck'n BOSS.
Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 01:44:23 pm by Pyromanik

Reply #6483 Posted: April 12, 2011, 01:20:23 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline AvatarFACE

• Devoted Member
  • AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.
Who you play for pyro? I always get one major injury every year playing hockey, lost teeth, broken nose, stitches and screwed up knee.
We had our second game of the season on sunday.

Reply #6484 Posted: April 12, 2011, 03:04:02 pm
Wallpaper thread (It was good when it was updated)

Offline mish

• Addicted
  • mish has no influence.
Quote from: Pyromanik;1375687
The amount of punishment I got in the first half I was so hoping you'd go for the big drive and hit one (... in the goal... yes...)
Motherfucker chokes harder than a gaggle of gays.

lawl implying I ever had an opportunity to shoot.
Hard to create scoring opportunities with no ball sweetie.

Reply #6485 Posted: April 12, 2011, 03:16:27 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #6486 Posted: April 12, 2011, 03:17:42 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline mish

• Addicted
  • mish has no influence.

Reply #6487 Posted: April 12, 2011, 03:21:16 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #6488 Posted: April 12, 2011, 03:39:24 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Virus.

• Devoted Member
  • Virus. has no influence.
Hockey is a damn dangerous game. At least in rugby you can see the injury coming. This game's pain somes in the form of a tiny, rock-hard ball flying at high speed from someone that has no idea that a ball should be hit along the ground. The injuires might be less frequent, but when they happen.....

Reply #6489 Posted: April 12, 2011, 03:52:27 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Epic.

Discrimination is rife in the job market.

Reply #6490 Posted: April 12, 2011, 04:19:07 pm

Offline nick247

• Addicted
  • nick247 has no influence.
Oh dude, that sounds like bad news on the last job possibility. Sucks to hear.
As I said before, dont give up.

What was the discrimination?

Reply #6491 Posted: April 12, 2011, 04:37:30 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: nick247;1375737
Oh dude, that sounds like bad news on the last job possibility. Sucks to hear.
As I said before, dont give up.

What was the discrimination?

Latest job op. is still in good standing thankfully (and am very hopeful due to words spoken to me by HR). But another job op. has gone to the dogs because I am of a certain profession despite them saying in the same breath that I am both qualified and experienced.

Reply #6492 Posted: April 12, 2011, 04:45:25 pm

Offline nick247

• Addicted
  • nick247 has no influence.
That is annoying. So they think that only people from a certain design background can do the job?

Reply #6493 Posted: April 12, 2011, 05:06:15 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: nick247;1375742
That is annoying. So they think that only people from a certain design background can do the job?

From a certain background, yeah. Was told that the position was not suited for a graphic designer even though they agreed that I had provided proof of being more than capable for the position.

Reply #6494 Posted: April 12, 2011, 05:09:46 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

Reply #6495 Posted: April 12, 2011, 05:12:01 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Oh well.

Good things on the horizon!

Haven't given up hope.

Reply #6496 Posted: April 12, 2011, 05:17:14 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

Reply #6497 Posted: April 12, 2011, 05:17:50 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

I've almost finished the website. I've got the main page down which is the hardest. Just got to figure out the content and and how the subsequent pages look/feel.

What's holding me back is funding to register as a legitimate outfit and all the costs that come with starting up a business.

Reply #6498 Posted: April 12, 2011, 05:24:55 pm

Offline Growler

Reply #6499 Posted: April 12, 2011, 05:41:58 pm
Think of me like Yoda,