Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
http://www.pokernews.com/news/2011/04/online-poker-big-three-indicted-10218.htm

Basically, they are being indicted because they tricked the banks. Well, so the story goes.

America hates it when you trick them. So far, I can't see any issue with actual customers/players of the 3 giants, just Corporate America getting all high and mighty when you get one up on them.

EDIT: BOOYA, got that interview.
Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 09:27:04 am by Retardobot

Reply #6600 Posted: April 18, 2011, 09:15:59 am

Offline Anaraith

• Addicted
  • Anaraith has no influence.
Ooooh, that makes more sense then the shitty information the FBI give you :> I ams less confuse.

Reply #6601 Posted: April 18, 2011, 11:52:51 am
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :

Pokemon arent real but they should be.

Offline camy205

• Addicted
  • camy205 barely matters.camy205 barely matters.
It's fucking cold, and my unbrella broke today. FFFFUUUUUUU

EDIT: Unbrella, the opposite of a brella

Reply #6602 Posted: April 18, 2011, 12:27:40 pm
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1484182
GetSome Thread - Generic Timeline:

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Someone calls someone a retard
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
 - What is this thread about?

Offline trololololo

• Just settled in
  • trololololo barely matters.trololololo barely matters.
EDIT: BOOYA, got that interview.

Sweet, good luck

Reply #6603 Posted: April 18, 2011, 12:32:02 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Whole shit load of huge hail just now. Almast ran a blanket out to put on the car. The thought. Nah, it'll go faster.

Reply #6604 Posted: April 18, 2011, 12:36:23 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #6605 Posted: April 18, 2011, 01:37:54 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #6606 Posted: April 18, 2011, 01:43:46 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

Reply #6607 Posted: April 18, 2011, 01:44:14 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Hahaha...however, one of our cats was stuck across the road from home on the 22nd. We had knee-high water all over the street. I call the cat and prepare to wade across to rescue it when he runs to the water and with three swift leaps is across the road and in Nurse's arms. The fucker wasn't even wet! Either was the cat.

Reply #6608 Posted: April 18, 2011, 01:53:49 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: camy205;1377174
It's fucking cold, and my unbrella broke today. FFFFUUUUUUU

Well duh. Why the fuck would you have your umbrella out if it wasn't cold and raining?

Reply #6609 Posted: April 18, 2011, 02:31:21 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Hot and sunny to stop those gamma rays frying your brain?

Reply #6610 Posted: April 18, 2011, 02:36:38 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline desertergreg

• Devoted Member
  • desertergreg has no influence.
Quote from: AvatarFACE;1376920
One of the guys working on the control systems, they doing a remote piloted test flight soon, he will be controlling it from a helicopter. Will probably be on the news.

Quote from: Spork;1376877
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/3695/1302942917530s3326963.jpg
Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

much better...

i thought there would be stories like somebody got drunk and stole the jetpack and had a hoon on it, and almost died and stuff...

Reply #6611 Posted: April 18, 2011, 03:24:21 pm
Quote from: Nostargate;1363344
I roofled once, it was a party.....i was young and naive.....................................

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
yea, I was expecting that someone had taken their one night stand for a joy ride and the thing exploded in mid air.

Damn hype wagon.

Reply #6612 Posted: April 18, 2011, 04:02:22 pm

Offline ChineseKiwi

• Addicted
  • ChineseKiwi has no influence.
bananas are 99c a kilo at Funky Pumpkin Riccarton. And they are of decent quality and size and ripen. Haz me 2.6 kilos worth.

Reply #6613 Posted: April 18, 2011, 04:03:57 pm

Offline Growler

Reply #6614 Posted: April 18, 2011, 04:10:32 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Growler;1377203
hahaha  failcat failed!

His back feet slipped.

Could happen to anyone.

Reply #6615 Posted: April 18, 2011, 04:11:54 pm

Offline Growler

Not you Zarkov. You would of cleared that in your sleep.

Reply #6616 Posted: April 18, 2011, 04:13:44 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!

Reply #6617 Posted: April 18, 2011, 04:18:21 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: camy205;1377174
EDIT: Unbrella, the opposite of a brella

Unbrella, the opposite of anbrella.

Reply #6618 Posted: April 18, 2011, 09:00:48 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Shut up about Umbrellas or I'm going to Chris Brown you.

Reply #6619 Posted: April 18, 2011, 09:02:36 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Reply #6620 Posted: April 18, 2011, 09:54:29 pm

Obble

Reply #6621 Posted: April 18, 2011, 09:58:34 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Quote from: Obble;1377326
Umbrellas are for girls, men punch the wind.

I just use bubble, it will protect me.

Reply #6622 Posted: April 18, 2011, 10:05:31 pm

Obble

Same, but it only lasts 8seconds and has a 5min cooldown.

Reply #6623 Posted: April 18, 2011, 10:10:48 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.

Reply #6624 Posted: April 19, 2011, 07:37:24 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>