Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.
Quote from: Dr Woomanchu;1379448
Who are William and Kate? :/

I think Kate is the chick in your avatar.

Reply #6850 Posted: April 29, 2011, 06:56:12 pm
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spork;1379035
I lolled multiple times. ^-^ Although I was high at the time, but actually I just lolled again, and again, and again, and again.

Anyway, I'm gonna go out and enjoy these clear blue skies with this beautiful 25 degree temperature, has it got above 10 for you Kiwis today?

You were clearly high, the gif is shit.

Reply #6851 Posted: April 29, 2011, 08:06:35 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline camy205

• Addicted
  • camy205 barely matters.camy205 barely matters.

Reply #6852 Posted: April 30, 2011, 06:47:08 am
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1484182
GetSome Thread - Generic Timeline:

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Someone calls someone a retard
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
 - What is this thread about?

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #6853 Posted: April 30, 2011, 11:03:11 am

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.

Reply #6854 Posted: April 30, 2011, 12:38:54 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Quote from: Pyromanik;1379489
You were clearly high, the gif is shit.

I'm going to say you are right.

Reply #6855 Posted: April 30, 2011, 01:13:19 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.

Reply #6856 Posted: May 01, 2011, 09:07:01 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Pyromanik

Reply #6857 Posted: May 01, 2011, 11:36:54 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.

Reply #6858 Posted: May 02, 2011, 12:00:51 am

Offline AvatarFACE

• Devoted Member
  • AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.

Reply #6859 Posted: May 02, 2011, 02:14:09 pm
Wallpaper thread (It was good when it was updated)

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
So, it's my fourth anniversary.

Yet I get no gift.

Cheap ass Ebay.

Reply #6860 Posted: May 04, 2011, 03:39:48 am

Offline Pyromanik

Reply #6861 Posted: May 04, 2011, 07:58:02 am

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.

Reply #6862 Posted: May 04, 2011, 01:38:25 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Far out, how did Google get so big with only having 10 people surfing them at any given time?

Crazy.

Reply #6863 Posted: May 04, 2011, 01:45:52 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Stoked. Not broke anymore.

Now to blow some cash!

Reply #6864 Posted: May 04, 2011, 02:01:56 pm

Offline mattnz

Quote from: Emrico1;1380525
Stoked. Not broke anymore.

Now to blow some dudes!

fixt :>

Reply #6865 Posted: May 04, 2011, 02:06:03 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
How do you think I intend to spend it!

Pre-ordered Brink, have you seen the resistance guys?>

Reply #6866 Posted: May 04, 2011, 02:09:45 pm

Offline camy205

• Addicted
Quote from: matt88nz;1380521
hax

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXmv8quf_xM

Already been posted but still. Fucking lol.

Reply #6867 Posted: May 04, 2011, 02:30:04 pm

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
 - What is this thread about?

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.
"You must have an internet connection to view other people's IP's" - LOL, no shit Sherlock strikes again.

Reply #6868 Posted: May 04, 2011, 07:17:55 pm
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
I don't know what happened.
In the last couple months I grew up heaps, and it's creepy. Doing adult shit, insurance and bills and nicer toys that I don't have the time to use.

And I noticed it tonight after I took my 14 y/o brother for a kai and hooked that little cunt up with heaps of cash (so he doesn't have to the poor kid) and it's like FUCK! I rather be doing this than getting loose on the piss w/ the boys etc.

/headfuck

Reply #6869 Posted: May 04, 2011, 07:50:34 pm

Offline Pyromanik

I know right.
OTP = money down the toilet.

Or in the laundry tub, depending on which end it comes out.

Reply #6870 Posted: May 04, 2011, 08:15:40 pm

Offline Emrico1

Growing up eh bro. Youth is great and all but +30 is much simpler :)

Just occured to me how much interest female nipples get and how little males do...

Sharing is caring OK.

Reply #6871 Posted: May 04, 2011, 08:51:04 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Pyromanik;1380644

haha weak

good way to waste a day though, right?

Reply #6872 Posted: May 04, 2011, 08:52:00 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: Pyromanik;1380644

Not necessarily.

o.0

Reply #6873 Posted: May 04, 2011, 09:15:27 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline camy205

• Addicted
Can't afford train ticket. Which means I can't afford to get to polytech. And my parents are in the middle of China.

WILL SUCK COCK FOR CASH.

Reply #6874 Posted: May 04, 2011, 09:25:17 pm

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum