Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline zolteg

• Devoted Member
  • zolteg has no influence.
Good shit mate, just make sure you don't spend too long without dealing to the formalities - getting a signed employment contract is critical, otherwise you don't have a leg to stand on if things turn to custard.

Reply #6900 Posted: May 06, 2011, 08:33:27 am

Offline zolteg

• Devoted Member
  • zolteg has no influence.
I'm with PS - read the meter once or twice a month (and use their iphone app - just do it as I'm walkin' out the door to work...), and prolly spend around $20-$25 a week.  's easy to keep track of.  What Woo says is gospel - I don't bother with the debit thang, I just log on every so often and add a pack or get a special when one's about.  

Dont' normally bother with the prepay (buy in say feb, for power to be used in June at Feb's cheap rate) 'cos I can't be arsed thinking that far ahead.  

but it *is* easy - my ex went onto it, and she's an absolute luddite.  Got quite anal about usage for a while......

Reply #6901 Posted: May 06, 2011, 08:36:42 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: zolteg;1380998
but my ex *is* easy -  went into quite alot of anal usage for a while......

Oh reallllllllllllllly??

Reply #6902 Posted: May 06, 2011, 09:28:48 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: zolteg;1380997
Good shit mate, just make sure you don't spend too long without dealing to the formalities - getting a signed employment contract is critical, otherwise you don't have a leg to stand on if things turn to custard.

Yeah, this is why I am a little apprehensive to let myself believe I have an actual job. Everything has been "go with the flow" so far.

Reply #6903 Posted: May 06, 2011, 09:40:20 am

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Job interview on monday :D:D:D

time to jumpstart my sleep patterns back into the right gear.

Reply #6904 Posted: May 06, 2011, 10:34:19 am
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
^^Wd dude, good luck.

I've been making a free wordpress theme to learn some stuff and get a bit of SEO.
With the benefeit of hindsight, I may have been better to start with a non-pre 2.7 theme's template files :/
I have been fixing coding updates all day *faceplam

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4937[/ATTACH]

Reply #6905 Posted: May 06, 2011, 02:33:41 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
A picture for Daddy Clin.

Violet Crumble by faulkick, on Flickr

I had a look for those bags of Violet Crumble which I know still exist, but this story didn't have any that I could see.

Reply #6906 Posted: May 06, 2011, 07:45:41 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Emrico1;1381103
^^Wd dude, good luck.

I've been making a free wordpress theme to learn some stuff and get a bit of SEO.
With the benefeit of hindsight, I may have been better to start with a non-pre 2.7 theme's template files :/
I have been fixing coding updates all day *faceplam

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4937[/ATTACH]

Wordpress is a heap of shit and you should never ever use it unless you're making a pure blog type website (with no extras).
Congraulations on the bad luck that you came into some money. Guess it'll still be good, just run fast when they ask why your notes are stuck together.

Also, sounds promising Rii, congratulations dude :)

Reply #6907 Posted: May 06, 2011, 08:23:15 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.

Reply #6908 Posted: May 06, 2011, 11:44:48 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.

Reply #6909 Posted: May 07, 2011, 12:19:40 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: matt88nz;1381215
Just updated to FF4, oh the antialiasing.

I took a bit of convincing, but it's so much better than 3 it's retarded...

Reply #6910 Posted: May 07, 2011, 01:26:33 am

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
I prefer the tabs on the bottom so that the title bar thing shows what thread you are in. I know for GetSome the tab shows that, but many forums show the forum name before the thread name.

Reply #6911 Posted: May 07, 2011, 01:36:49 am

Offline Pyromanik

Reply #6912 Posted: May 07, 2011, 09:49:48 am

Offline Pyromanik

Dear snap!

Your signup form is seriously fucking broken. No matter what I do, I get There are some errors in your details. Please fix them then resubmit the form. Thank you!
Also, how bad is it that I'm trying to purchase a service that is sans-phoneline, yet you require me to enter a phone contact (apparently different from a mobile contact)?
Now I have to get mad on a phone.
Please fix your siht.

Sincerely,
Pyro.
Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 06:32:22 pm by Pyromanik

Reply #6913 Posted: May 07, 2011, 06:29:38 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
So is there no NZ Black Ops servers? I just can't seem to find any.

Reply #6914 Posted: May 07, 2011, 06:32:39 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #6915 Posted: May 07, 2011, 06:32:56 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Hori88;1381375
So is there no NZ Black Ops servers? I just can't seem to find any.

nope

performance to Sydney aint bad, but still have to put up with aussies :/

Reply #6916 Posted: May 07, 2011, 06:43:46 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
:3

Source Code - epic movie, best first date flick imo.

Reply #6917 Posted: May 07, 2011, 08:47:15 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Rly? I saw a poster for it and it looked bad.

[/shallowjudgementofamovieiknownothingabout]

Reply #6918 Posted: May 07, 2011, 08:58:05 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Just watching Scrubs, finished the first 8 seasons and loved them.

Should have stopped there, S9 is fucking horrible.

Reply #6919 Posted: May 07, 2011, 09:05:35 pm

Offline Emrico1

Quote from: Spork;1381401
Rly? I saw a poster for it and it looked bad.

[/shallowjudgementofamovieiknownothingabout]

I didn't expect too much. Was happily surprised.

Reply #6920 Posted: May 07, 2011, 09:27:22 pm

Offline Speakman

its directed by Zowie Bowie, my expectations are pretty high.

i mean, he directed Moon, and Moon was excellent

looking forward to getting round to seeing this

Reply #6921 Posted: May 07, 2011, 09:32:56 pm

Obble

Quote from: Spork;1381404
s fucking horrible.

http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/5459/1304768021818.png
Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Uploa

Reply #6922 Posted: May 07, 2011, 11:50:57 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: JontyB;1381407
its directed by Zowie Bowie, my expectations are pretty high.

i mean, he directed Moon, and Moon was excellent

looking forward to getting round to seeing this

Wait, what?
Dave's son?

Reply #6923 Posted: May 08, 2011, 12:43:16 am

Offline Speakman

Reply #6924 Posted: May 08, 2011, 12:53:58 am