Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline camy205

• Addicted
  • camy205 barely matters.camy205 barely matters.
Don't you just love waking up on payday and finding out they forgot to pay you.. Grrrr....

Reply #7050 Posted: May 20, 2011, 10:33:50 am
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1484182
GetSome Thread - Generic Timeline:

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Someone calls someone a retard
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
 - What is this thread about?

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Growler;1384589
any locals have access to Dove pricing or a login I can use for an hour to price some goodies up please.

i think mrburnz does, flick him a PM

Reply #7051 Posted: May 20, 2011, 10:58:14 am
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: camy205;1384591
Don't you just love waking up on payday and finding out they forgot to pay you.. Grrrr....

very common problem at my work.

Reply #7052 Posted: May 20, 2011, 10:58:39 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Growler;1384589
any locals have access to Dove pricing or a login I can use for an hour to price some goodies up please.

You need to bulk buy soap?

Reply #7054 Posted: May 20, 2011, 11:11:12 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #7055 Posted: May 20, 2011, 11:23:40 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #7056 Posted: May 20, 2011, 11:32:32 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
right hippies, I need to find a yellow ooze tube. old or new, any of you locals seen/have one. It HAS to be yellow. Will buy if old, or can be directed to new. Bigger the better.

Or if any chemist like folk think they could make one.

Reply #7057 Posted: May 21, 2011, 08:25:53 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.

Reply #7058 Posted: May 21, 2011, 12:17:01 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Reply #7059 Posted: May 22, 2011, 10:04:47 am

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
BARFY BARFY BARFY.. Not actually, but my brain feels like it is being consumed by a herd of wasps.

Reply #7060 Posted: May 22, 2011, 01:09:42 pm

Offline Pyromanik

So.. what the fuck has nikki watson done to herself?

Trying to become the next catwoman?

Reply #7061 Posted: May 22, 2011, 02:57:41 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Staci's Mom however...
Apparently still got it going on.

What's up with that?

Reply #7062 Posted: May 22, 2011, 03:01:16 pm

Offline camy205

• Addicted
  • camy205 barely matters.camy205 barely matters.

Reply #7063 Posted: May 22, 2011, 04:53:02 pm
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1484182
GetSome Thread - Generic Timeline:

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Someone calls someone a retard
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
 - What is this thread about?

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.

Reply #7064 Posted: May 22, 2011, 05:40:12 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
  • SteddieEddie barely matters.SteddieEddie barely matters.

Reply #7065 Posted: May 22, 2011, 05:46:00 pm

Offline trololololo

• Just settled in
  • trololololo barely matters.trololololo barely matters.
how to prepare for zombies from the cdc

http://emergency.cdc.gov/socialmedia/zombies_blog.asp

one thinks they may play left for dead at the cdc

Reply #7066 Posted: May 23, 2011, 11:05:58 am

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
Or they want to virally publicise general disaster preparation.

Reply #7067 Posted: May 23, 2011, 11:15:39 am
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Codex

fuuuuuuuuu

does anyone have a 775 mobo matx with 7.1 pci-e x8 (16 preferred) and a pci-e x2 mobo for sale? Think mines fucked out in my media pc and I reallllly don't want to go near getting i3 or anything yet, no monies for it ;_;

Reply #7068 Posted: May 24, 2011, 09:29:25 pm

Codex

And now it is working again for some reason...

Reply #7069 Posted: May 25, 2011, 12:24:25 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
RAM slots go funk? I've had 2-3 PC's behave unreliably because of dookie RAM slots.

In other news. I just spent 2hrs packing my laptop to send to New Plymouth.

All I can say is, it looked like a dogs breakfast (but would of survived a direct attack from a nuclear missile). Luckily I found an entire roll of wallpaper pre-dating human civilisation in the hallway closet. The underside was a clean white and now my packaging job looks like a prize fucking show-dog.

Stoked.

Reply #7070 Posted: May 25, 2011, 01:33:12 am

Codex

pics or it didn't happen

the fault appears to be a loose pci-e slot lol if I wobble the slot on the board it springs back to life...

Reply #7071 Posted: May 25, 2011, 07:25:08 am

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.

Reply #7072 Posted: May 25, 2011, 07:34:22 am

Offline Pyromanik

LoL targeted DOS attack from a single IP... hurr derp derp

Reply #7073 Posted: May 25, 2011, 01:49:14 pm

Offline Speakman

Reply #7074 Posted: May 25, 2011, 01:52:46 pm