Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Same as me bru, cept no hard drivers.

PERHEHREHREHR

Reply #7100 Posted: May 27, 2011, 01:31:55 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Sapphire www says our shiknee new 6950 comes with Dirt 3

Reply #7101 Posted: May 27, 2011, 01:58:42 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Pyromanik;1386319
Someone get me a new PSU.
I don't want to buy one then find out that it was the mobo at fault ><

i have a piece of shit 450W you can borrow for a bit. I highly doubt its the motherboard thats stuffed.

Reply #7102 Posted: May 27, 2011, 03:49:04 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Playtech's charged my CC.

Hopefully this means everything was in stock.

Reply #7103 Posted: May 27, 2011, 03:55:51 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
wooooooot!

you get free 1 day courier?

I wont get my shizz till monday I think, prob take me 2 days to build it cos im useless.

Reply #7104 Posted: May 27, 2011, 04:03:47 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

I chose 1 day free, yeah.

Although I haven't gotten an email to say they have even processed my order yet, just check my online bank statement.

Reply #7105 Posted: May 27, 2011, 04:08:00 pm

Offline Growler

I should of paid them to build it for me..... ahhaha  fuck it!

Reply #7106 Posted: May 27, 2011, 04:21:31 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline camy205

• Addicted
  • camy205 barely matters.camy205 barely matters.
Quote from: JontyB;1386357
i have a piece of shit 450W you can borrow for a bit. I highly doubt its the motherboard thats stuffed.

Haha my unbranded 500W psu can handle 2 hard drives, cd drive, 3 case fans and a 1GB 5850. Don't know how but it's pretty impressive.

Quote from: Growler;1386370
I should of paid them to build it for me..... ahhaha  fuck it!

Nah man building computers are fun! High tech lego :)

Reply #7107 Posted: May 27, 2011, 04:21:56 pm
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1484182
GetSome Thread - Generic Timeline:

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Someone calls someone a retard
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
 - What is this thread about?

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Oh fuck you Growler you cunt.

They have no more the the vid cards or mobos till June.

Fucking homo.

Reply #7108 Posted: May 27, 2011, 04:44:13 pm

Offline Growler

hahaha, no way bro, they didn't offer a side grade for free?

you might have to hit up CL to price match.

Reply #7109 Posted: May 27, 2011, 04:47:41 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

I asked them to refund my CC and carry on with the rest of the order.

Will check out CL.

Reply #7110 Posted: May 27, 2011, 04:50:01 pm

Offline Growler

CL has all in stock bro, they should price match if they are more expensive.

man that sucks about it thou, it's all arseys fault, he should give us special treatment!

Reply #7111 Posted: May 27, 2011, 04:53:05 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Will make the order when Playtech confirm the refund.

Reply #7112 Posted: May 27, 2011, 04:54:32 pm

Offline camy205

• Addicted
Vic's vapor rub on the nose. I'm a bloody genius

Reply #7113 Posted: May 27, 2011, 05:55:10 pm

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Bungholes.

CL only price match when the opposing retailer has said item in stock.

Reply #7114 Posted: May 27, 2011, 06:13:30 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Quote from: Growler;1386325
Sapphire www says our shiknee new 6950 comes with Dirt 3

I love that. Dirt 2 with my 5850, might has to get a 6950 just for dirt 3 :D

Dickholes on the stock Rii. Surely there is another similar option?

Reply #7115 Posted: May 27, 2011, 07:03:13 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

I've gone and ordered the mobo and card from CL.

$50 more but CL and Playtech are trusted retailers and I don't mind paying a premium with CL.

Reply #7116 Posted: May 27, 2011, 07:50:14 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
yay for a Toshiba laptop's harddrive starting to fail after 8 weeks.

i'm expected to fix it, yet my advice 9 weeks ago to get a better more reliable brand went unaccepted

Reply #7117 Posted: May 28, 2011, 01:21:07 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: JontyB;1386573
yay for a Toshiba laptop's harddrive starting to fail after 8 weeks.

i'm expected to fix it, yet my advice 9 weeks ago to get a better more reliable brand went unaccepted

The place you purchased it from told you this?

Is it time to stab a bitch, Jonty?

Reply #7118 Posted: May 28, 2011, 01:27:22 pm

Offline Speakman

it's my flatmates, and because i know about computers i have to sort it. now. she can't afford to not have internet for the 6-8 weeks Noel Leeming says it will take to replace the hard drive under warranty

god idiots piss me off

Reply #7119 Posted: May 28, 2011, 01:30:20 pm

Offline camy205

• Addicted
6-8 weeks to fix a hard drive? Useless idiots!

Reply #7120 Posted: May 28, 2011, 02:07:03 pm

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Offline Speakman

yeap. At least Harvey Norman has a tech department to do inhouse stuff. sounds like noel leeming sends even basic shit back to factory

Reply #7121 Posted: May 28, 2011, 02:12:10 pm

Offline camy205

• Addicted
I mean, all they really need to do is take out the hard drive, put a new one in and reinstall the OS don't they?

Reply #7122 Posted: May 28, 2011, 02:17:31 pm

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: camy205;1386586
I mean, all they really need to do is take out the hard drive, put a new one in and reinstall the OS don't they?

Yes, but Noel Leeming are a suffering chain store. They only make profit on finance deals and are constantly in the shit. Hiring in-house techs and to pay money to brands in order to license those techs so they can make repairs on site would to be pricey for them.

Reply #7123 Posted: May 28, 2011, 02:24:33 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #7124 Posted: May 29, 2011, 02:52:10 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.