Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
AND I'LL BE HOME AGIAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

distinct lack of shihad tonight, i am dissapoint

at least i can still troubleshoot PC's drunk as hell

Reply #7125 Posted: May 29, 2011, 02:56:39 am
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
^Watching Qualifying? Perez just had a decent sized crash.

Reply #7126 Posted: May 29, 2011, 02:58:05 am

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
I have been paying homage to the late Gil Scott-Heron. At half past three in the morning, I feel emotionally equipped and charged with the energy to systematically slaughter each honky-cog in The Man's machine of oppression

Who shall I begin with?

Reply #7127 Posted: May 29, 2011, 03:40:38 am

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
  • SteddieEddie barely matters.SteddieEddie barely matters.

Reply #7128 Posted: May 29, 2011, 12:20:21 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Great game of rugby, pity about the fucking ref.... I don't think I have seen a game with so many knock ons, forward passes and 1 sided calls for a long long time.

Reply #7129 Posted: May 29, 2011, 07:54:33 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Worst reffing display in along time. I don;t usually get wound up about it, but the reds got 13 points from knock ons and forward passes. Not our night

Reply #7130 Posted: May 29, 2011, 07:56:55 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
oh oh oh

29 May 11
10:50
Christchurch
Arrived at Christchurch branch

woooot new toys tomorrow!

and I totally forgot a DVD drive.... my old rig is so old my drive is IDE.... so have to go and get a sata drive tomorrow >.<

Reply #7131 Posted: May 29, 2011, 10:11:10 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Growler;1386767
Great game of rugby, pity about the fucking ref.... I don't think I have seen a game with so many knock ons, forward passes and 1 sided calls for a long long time.

Not in at least about 4 years, amirite?

Reply #7132 Posted: May 29, 2011, 11:24:33 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
^Hah, its amazing how many people forget things like the DVD drive, or sata cables (when buying HDDs - as they only come with the MB box).

Reply #7133 Posted: May 29, 2011, 11:35:16 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
I still have an IDE DVD drive. But that's ok see, coz I have a single IDE slot on the mobo.

Reply #7134 Posted: May 29, 2011, 11:38:38 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Codex

Reply #7135 Posted: May 30, 2011, 12:38:23 am

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.
Quote from: JontyB;1386577
it's my flatmates, and because i know about computers i have to sort it. now. she can't afford to not have internet for the 6-8 weeks Noel Leeming says it will take to replace the hard drive under warranty

god idiots piss me off
Don't buy Toshiba - simple.

Reply #7136 Posted: May 30, 2011, 04:54:57 am
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Codex

^Depends what range you buy in, my mums partner got one for work and it was hard to say anything bad about it tbh, the screen colours weren't terrible, it wasn't awfully heavy, has fantastic battery life, extremely comfortable to use. The only thing I really disliked was that it wasn't alu unibody lol. Although I wouldn't get one for personal use, but perfect for him and his business needs.

Reply #7137 Posted: May 30, 2011, 07:58:32 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Hell yeah.

CL have dispatched mobo and GPU.

:>:>:>:>:>

Reply #7138 Posted: May 30, 2011, 09:32:10 am

Offline Growler

sweeeeeeeeeeeet.....

Ri, give me your logitech 7.1 headset, will pay in mansex

Reply #7139 Posted: May 30, 2011, 09:39:21 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
You offer a very profitable trade, G-sex but unfortunately your man sex doesn't let me listen to musings on my computerings.

That, and I'm a premie, it'd be over before it started.

Reply #7140 Posted: May 30, 2011, 10:06:21 am

Offline Growler

hahahahahha.

I think I will squander some $$$$ and get a pair of em. Only used for gaming, don't watch movies or listen to music on my rig.

Reply #7141 Posted: May 30, 2011, 10:17:24 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Growler

27 May 11
16:53
Auckland
Goods picked up
   27 May 11
18:10
Auckland
Departed Auckland for Christchurch
   29 May 11
10:50
Christchurch
Arrived at Christchurch branch
   30 May 11
10:11
Christchurch
Goods with delivery courier

Reply #7142 Posted: May 30, 2011, 10:38:31 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Growler

oooh ohhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhh  it's like xmas but without the fat cunt!

Reply #7143 Posted: May 30, 2011, 10:39:00 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

I've had to ask the courier company to keep the goods with them so I can pick them up direct from the depot (no one at home to sign).

Women in the email asked me "Is sender trading as "Computer".

Yes, the sender is a computer.

Reply #7144 Posted: May 30, 2011, 10:43:55 am

Offline Growler

Reply #7145 Posted: May 30, 2011, 10:46:20 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

I bought a computer from a computer.

COMPUTER SEZ NO.

Reply #7146 Posted: May 30, 2011, 10:50:02 am

Offline Growler

Reply #7147 Posted: May 30, 2011, 11:02:42 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #7148 Posted: May 30, 2011, 11:11:31 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Also, can you confirm/deny that any games come with the Sapphire 6950 2Gb? All the video reviews say it comes with nil.

You're still a fag.

Reply #7149 Posted: May 30, 2011, 12:22:57 pm