Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Did you notice the bottle opener on the steakorts! That's the clincher right there!

Def keen for a cheeky soon, becks sounds like a good idea.

Reply #7275 Posted: June 02, 2011, 09:02:03 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Hmm
Drunk.

School v. College match was on today. Was good to catch up with the old boys. Good result too.

Reply #7276 Posted: June 02, 2011, 09:11:08 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
So 11 in a row.... that equals the record. Score?

Reply #7277 Posted: June 02, 2011, 09:14:02 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
43-13, yeah equals the record.

Our replacement kicker, this little oriental chap, was a fucking beast. Also the number 8.

Reply #7278 Posted: June 02, 2011, 09:14:59 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Did I ?

Like a moth to a flame!

Definitely drinks would be good, I WILL behave :)

Becks is a better walk home than the end of Sparks Road :(

Had to pull my mate out of the way of a taxi...he kept complaining how far it was...should have left him tbh...

Reply #7279 Posted: June 02, 2011, 09:53:40 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: Hori88;1387769
Hmm
Drunk.

School v. College match was on today.

Cashmere High School vs Hagley Community College...fuck, what a sight that would be..,.wasters everywhere,and not a syrup or jerker to be seen :)

Reply #7280 Posted: June 02, 2011, 09:56:57 pm

Offline Growler

no no, Shirley vs Marion.... Marion won ;)

I will prob drive Mr Duck, as per usual the offer for pick ups is extended once we know a date.

Reply #7281 Posted: June 02, 2011, 10:05:12 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
Bedes v. Medbury.

Those doulies like contact sport with small boys.

Reply #7282 Posted: June 02, 2011, 10:06:54 pm

Offline trololololo

• Just settled in
  • trololololo barely matters.trololololo barely matters.
12 or 19th for drinkies at becks bar???, in before xlan

Reply #7283 Posted: June 02, 2011, 10:36:19 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
Quote from: Hori88;1387788
Bedes v. Medbury.

Those doulies like contact sport with small boys.

I laughed.

I drive passed Medbury each day, just 'cause I can.

Every day I see a fella in a cassock waiting to be let in. I figure he stays the night on a vigil as he's always pitching a tent.

Reply #7284 Posted: June 02, 2011, 11:22:10 pm

Offline Growler

Cross ya fingers for me guys n girls! Big meeting at 1:45 that will make losing the RWC work not such a big deal!

Reply #7285 Posted: June 03, 2011, 12:12:10 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #7286 Posted: June 03, 2011, 01:11:16 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Had no internets since 8.30 yesterday morning. Nice man just came and fixed it. Apparently a dirty connection in the poleside box. Last installer didn't put a fresh plug on.

Reply #7287 Posted: June 03, 2011, 02:03:24 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Growler

Reply #7288 Posted: June 03, 2011, 02:36:55 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Sweet.

CL is refunding me for the card.

Now I have to wait until Tuesday before I can make a new order for another card because of some old bitch who wants everyone to shut up shop in order to show their blind respect.

Reply #7289 Posted: June 03, 2011, 05:27:50 pm

Offline bitchimom

• Just settled in
  • bitchimom has no influence.
catching up... yes, Becks is open.
great choice of venue cos we're back within staggering distance :)
12th is good... 19th also good. at this stage anyway, who knows what will happen between now and then.

fingers crossed for ya G!

Reply #7290 Posted: June 03, 2011, 06:35:46 pm
bitchimom: dirrrrrty girl racer

earthquake refugee since aaaages ago
http://www.rebuildshakeytown.blogspot.com

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 10:10:04 pm by Tandoori

Reply #7291 Posted: June 03, 2011, 10:09:44 pm

Offline Growler

What are they doing out there these days? I thought they might of left it for a while since the EQ as a backup.

Reply #7292 Posted: June 04, 2011, 09:21:39 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Hori88;1388015
Where I've been working:

looks... communistic.

Reply #7293 Posted: June 04, 2011, 09:53:21 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
^Better get rid of that stairwell if you want the zombies to not get in...

Reply #7294 Posted: June 04, 2011, 09:59:18 am

Offline zolteg

• Devoted Member
  • zolteg has no influence.
Quote from: Hori88;1388015
Where I've been working:

Formerly known as Support Group Headquarters, RNZAF.  

I spent many a cold morning on parade on that chunk of asphalt.

Reply #7295 Posted: June 04, 2011, 10:36:41 am

Offline Growler

Reply #7296 Posted: June 04, 2011, 11:00:23 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!

Reply #7297 Posted: June 04, 2011, 11:02:16 am

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Growler

[COMMENT]COMMENT
[/COMMENT]
[H=IM FUCKING AWESOME!] H TAGS![/H]

Reply #7298 Posted: June 04, 2011, 11:03:34 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #7299 Posted: June 04, 2011, 11:28:54 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.