Quote from: JontyB;1388252
Drinks on the 12th, at Becks???

12th should be good :)

Reply #7325 Posted: June 06, 2011, 06:55:55 pm
bitchimom: dirrrrrty girl racer

earthquake refugee since aaaages ago
http://www.rebuildshakeytown.blogspot.com

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Right. ACC has approved surgery, so I am hoping I can get chopped open next monday . Don't want to be too recent surgery wise for XLAN.  Although Bitchimom in a nurses outfit could be a plan......

Reply #7326 Posted: June 07, 2011, 04:11:08 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Steam won't login. I click login and it goes "gotcha..." and I'm all "cool." and it's all "yep.", and I'm all "k..." and it's all "and?" and then so I'm like "login...?" and steam goes "yeah yeah yeah yeah, it's in progress bro"... then I'm all "but it doesn't normally take that long" and it's all "well... maybe the login screen just really likes you heaps as bro" and then we fall into this awkward silence for a while until I pick up the nerve to get close enough to reach the cancel button without it seeming like I reciprocate the feeling.

I just wanna play games with my friend. Now this sexual tension is getting in between us.

Dr. Phil, how should I let my friend know that I like him without being attracted to him in that way?

Reply #7327 Posted: June 07, 2011, 08:17:37 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Sounds like good news for you Woohoo. Good to hear :)

On the other hand I've upgraded my internet account. Apparently when snap say slow down, they mean "google.co.nz will time out."

Reply #7328 Posted: June 07, 2011, 08:18:44 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
lol@steam tension

I'm having similar problems with my interwebs. All the test come back fine, but I can no longer play online... So, um... Dude... Wut do I do now??

Reply #7329 Posted: June 07, 2011, 08:50:21 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: Emrico1;1388754
lol@steam tension

I'm having similar problems with my interwebs. All the test come back fine, but I can no longer play online... So, um... Dude... Wut do I do now??

wanks.

Reply #7330 Posted: June 07, 2011, 09:50:33 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.

Reply #7331 Posted: June 08, 2011, 01:58:30 am

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Surgery confirmed for monday. So will have 3 weeks to recover b4 xlan... excellent.

Reply #7332 Posted: June 08, 2011, 01:10:34 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
Quote from: Hori88;1388787
I return from a spontaneous trip to Dunedin.

Put on some nice weather for you yo.

Reply #7333 Posted: June 08, 2011, 01:12:36 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
IT'S ALIVE!

The 6950 is a brute of a card.

Gettin' it's lean on. Glad the CM Advanced II comes with a GPU strut.

Reply #7334 Posted: June 08, 2011, 01:34:04 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
hahah yep!

I put mine in too.... it was leaning just enough to piss me off, so in went the strut. Nicely hides the annoying cables at the bottom of the mobo too which is nice.

Reply #7335 Posted: June 08, 2011, 01:38:13 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Dr Woomanchu

So retardo you got teh 6950 instead of 70, because you unlocked. What was price difference, because I am going to be buying either the 6950 or 6970 sometime in the next month

Reply #7336 Posted: June 08, 2011, 01:43:17 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I ended up paying $500 for my 6950 ref design. If you plan to get a 6950 ref. card, you better make it quick. 90% of manufactures have dropped it in favour for their own flavour which removes the BIOS switching. I think Growler paid $450 for his Sapphire. But you will be hard pressed to find anyone who stocks the Sapphire version now.

The ASUS one I got was one of the last ones left (amongst a few scattered HIS models).

HIS does a 6970 for $549.
Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 01:50:21 pm by Retardobot

Reply #7337 Posted: June 08, 2011, 01:48:17 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Will take a little research to see what cards have a biso switch.

I think the sapphire FLEX has a bios switch still. So need to see who has those.

Reply #7338 Posted: June 08, 2011, 02:14:35 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Growler

http://www.pcforce.co.nz/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=21_26&products_id=1756&ref=pricespy

Reference card 100%. You can tell due to the AMD stamp on the pci-e connector.

if that stamp is NOT on it, you will have to research into weather it has a BIOS switch.

as is this

http://www.edencomputers.co.nz/p.aspx?598240

Buy while in Aucks?

Reply #7339 Posted: June 08, 2011, 02:28:31 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Dr Woomanchu

Reply #7340 Posted: June 08, 2011, 04:37:03 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #7341 Posted: June 08, 2011, 07:32:29 pm

Codex

Fantastic to hear about your surgery being approved woo :>

Reply #7342 Posted: June 08, 2011, 07:48:46 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Quote from: RetardoBot;1388971
YEEEEEESSS.

6970 shaders are GO!

Reply #7343 Posted: June 08, 2011, 07:50:01 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Hey G-dawg.

What have you got your card OC'd at?

And what are the temps?

Reply #7344 Posted: June 08, 2011, 08:28:21 pm

Offline Growler

840/1300

custom fan profile, keeps it at round 60 under load. 40% at 50deg, 50% at 70deg, 100% at 100deg.

Reply #7345 Posted: June 09, 2011, 07:46:44 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Did you use that Trixx software that came with your card?

The ASUS software is shit and ATi Tool wont pick up my card.

EDIT: FFS.

Windows is being a useless cunt and preventing any unsigned drivers from being run.

Re-install.
Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 09:04:27 am by Retardobot

Reply #7346 Posted: June 09, 2011, 08:45:29 am

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.

Reply #7347 Posted: June 09, 2011, 09:44:49 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

I've come across similar apps and I've seen a lot of strong aggression towards them as apparently they are a real S.O.B to remove and can be somewhat untrustworthy.

I've never had driver signing issues before :\

Reply #7348 Posted: June 09, 2011, 09:46:21 am

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.
DSEO is a pretty good app. I used it to get my xbox controller working, and the same with my xbox dvd drive. Its doesn't do much to your system, other than force it into test mode everytime it boots up, so it can make windows think your drivers are signed.

If you just switched to 64bit, then that may be why you run into signing issues, because windows 64bit doesn't allow unsigned drivers to run (not sure if its the same for windows 7 32bit). And signing costs ~500USD a year, so a lot of the freeware can't afford it.

Reply #7349 Posted: June 09, 2011, 10:34:27 am