Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Ah ok.

I've had 64Bit for as long as I can remember. I did a few CMD commands this morning which was supposed to prevent Windows from having a cry about unsigned drivers but it hasn't worked (I get the test mode text in the bottom right).

Reply #7350 Posted: June 09, 2011, 10:42:38 am

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
its definately not worth a reinstall, you'll have the same signing issues.

that DESO tool looks legit.

btw toofast, you had issues with your xbox controller?? I haven't had any with mine on 64bit, did need to install the 32bit driver first as the 64bit one was missing a file, but installing the 64bit one on top was all g

Reply #7351 Posted: June 09, 2011, 10:56:12 am
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #7353 Posted: June 09, 2011, 12:04:12 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.
By xbox controller i meant the original one, which didn't have a usb lead. You could wire it up to a usb cable, then use custom drivers to get it to work as a gamepad.

Reply #7354 Posted: June 09, 2011, 12:05:55 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Holy fucking shitballs BEST BACON AND EGGS EVER! Fuck this shit is so delicious I almost don't want to eat it because it should be a criminal offence to eat something so beautiful.

Reply #7355 Posted: June 09, 2011, 12:30:13 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

Reply #7356 Posted: June 09, 2011, 12:32:03 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
I'm probably never going to eat again because no food will ever taste as good as those bacon and eggs did.

Reply #7357 Posted: June 09, 2011, 01:51:09 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: toofast;1389137
By xbox controller i meant the original one, which didn't have a usb lead. You could wire it up to a usb cable, then use custom drivers to get it to work as a gamepad.

Ah right,.  Carry on lol

Reply #7358 Posted: June 09, 2011, 02:16:47 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Growler;1389136
Yeah Rii I used Trixx, was a breeeeeeeeeeeze

The ASUS overclocking tool is a pile of fucking garbage.

Reply #7359 Posted: June 09, 2011, 02:41:34 pm

Offline Speakman

just had Mr Whippy, that shit is Boss (if you ignore the massive let down feeling after it)

Reply #7360 Posted: June 09, 2011, 03:57:07 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Oh that shit is cash.

We don't get the Mr Whippy truck around here anymore.

Probably scared of being bludgeoned to death by a 14yr old Maori kid over some ice cream.

Reply #7361 Posted: June 09, 2011, 04:08:52 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.

Reply #7362 Posted: June 09, 2011, 04:52:30 pm

Offline Catalyst

• Addicted
  • Catalyst barely matters.Catalyst barely matters.
lol hori you bastard, sig had me confused there

Reply #7363 Posted: June 09, 2011, 06:09:35 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Yus!

Righto, had enough of DeceChurch. Off to Welly!

Reply #7364 Posted: June 09, 2011, 07:12:44 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Hori88;1389215
Dirty niggers.

Fuck, I reckon.

Reply #7365 Posted: June 09, 2011, 07:13:15 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!

Reply #7366 Posted: June 09, 2011, 07:31:25 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #7367 Posted: June 09, 2011, 07:33:41 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Anaraith

• Addicted
  • Anaraith has no influence.

Reply #7368 Posted: June 09, 2011, 10:02:18 pm
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :

Pokemon arent real but they should be.

Offline Speakman

Reply #7369 Posted: June 09, 2011, 10:10:07 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Wondering why I was getting BSOD'd out of my tree.

BIOS just shat itself on my ASUS 6950. Now running straight stock settings on second BIOS.

Sad face.

EDIT: Card only falls over on unlocked BIOS when vid-card drivers are installed. Hopefully I can recover the borked BIOS in the morning by re-flashing it without drivers.
Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 10:15:10 pm by Retardobot

Reply #7370 Posted: June 09, 2011, 10:11:41 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
WhaT is the world comingto?

Just bought ,my first downloadable games...crikey @crikey.com!

Disc drive is fucked (not borked,not broken; fucked)so haven't been able to play anything other than what was on there and naff games free (like bfp4f which is o.k. and still funny when you get high scores on base weapons laugh at all the money spenders who have no tactics!...thank you DC for teaching me those in BF2) so anyway;I get 'Gratuitous Space Battles' which is what it sounds like,with limited actions etc but fun for a codeine-based painkiller week and Mafia City of Lost Heaven (MCoLH) which I adored years back but computer died and didn't finish it and it appeals to my 20th Century senses (it's not that bad) with a great story line and replayability and hell even MY rig can run it on full...suffice to say that vodka and painkillers and MCoLH and such is great.

Would rather be back at work however,as I have new labs and new 'toys' and it beats gaming by orders of magnitude.

Did I say I love my job?

Did I say "workplace satisfaction"? Aye Rii.

Did I say "Meat is Murder".

Nope, I just said that I am enjoying playing a nearly ten-year-old game that has a decent plot and replayability.

The other things will come later, when I've had a few.I'd hate to disappoint.

Hope everyone is as happy as I am at the moment. This game (MCoLH) is the holy grail for me...I suddenly realised I have a debit card :) and my (wet) dream CAME true.

At least I don't have to deal with video (lol video) card problems!

Reply #7371 Posted: June 09, 2011, 10:48:20 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1389320

Did I say "Meat is Murder".

That thread was made for you though! :P

Reply #7372 Posted: June 09, 2011, 11:19:33 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1389320
The other things will come later, when I've had a few.I'd hate to disappoint.

Don't ever let your friends  drive random forum peeps post drunk. Take their keyboards, have them stay the night stop fapping over themselves, have them ride home  with post someonewhere else, call a cab, or  do whatever else is necessary - but don't let  them drivepost!

Reply #7373 Posted: June 10, 2011, 01:53:43 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Proposed, she said yes, easy part over.

Now the bone shattering difficult part -- I have to now ask her father for permission. Should've done it first but a) he scares the shit out of me and b) wasn't sure when my next chance to propose the way I did was going to be.

Imagine a Japanese man with traditional values that understands that his daughters career comes first and I have to be a billionaire to be an acceptable candidate.

Shitting myself.

Reply #7374 Posted: June 10, 2011, 09:32:51 am