Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
Quote from: RetardoBot;1316987
HOW MUCH IS THE FISH?

THE CHASE IS BETTER THAN THE CATCH!

Reply #750 Posted: October 04, 2010, 11:20:07 am
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: mattnz;1316990
Quote from: RetardoBot;1316987
HOW MUCH IS THE FISH?

THE CHASE IS BETTER THAN THE CATCH!

I WANT YOU BACK FOR THE RHYTHM ATTACK COMING DOWN ON THE FLOOR LIKE A MANIAC!

Reply #751 Posted: October 04, 2010, 11:21:14 am

Offline bitchimom

• Just settled in
  • bitchimom has no influence.

Reply #752 Posted: October 04, 2010, 11:22:11 am
bitchimom: dirrrrrty girl racer

earthquake refugee since aaaages ago
http://www.rebuildshakeytown.blogspot.com

Codex

just got a call from the yard with the gtb I looked at in the weekend, the guy who was going to buy it lost his job and couldn't afford to get it, lucky me, having another look at it this arvo

might have a winnar folks, 98 gtb rebuild

Reply #753 Posted: October 04, 2010, 11:46:54 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #754 Posted: October 04, 2010, 12:07:44 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Codex

6990 down from 8000. Will probably offer lower if I love it. They'll fix anything I find before I take it as well :D

Reply #755 Posted: October 04, 2010, 12:12:07 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Thumb of my new massive Pano. This is another 1/3 to my tekapo shot, showing headwaters, Mt Cook, and all the back mountains etc.

Reply #756 Posted: October 04, 2010, 12:15:14 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Codex

can't view the full (Unless you email my priv email at work lol) although the small thumb looks amazing o_O

Reply #757 Posted: October 04, 2010, 12:29:05 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.

Reply #758 Posted: October 04, 2010, 02:34:44 pm

Codex

Reply #759 Posted: October 04, 2010, 02:37:59 pm

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
Random little story :)

Last wednesday did the washing and hung it out. Among the washing were mine and cash's [A] Mighty Ape hoodies. Thurrsday midday, cash goes to grab his hoodie off the line but it wasnt there. Pegs were still there though. So he was pretty bummed at having his personalised hoodie stolen.

Got up on Sunday morning to let the dog out and something catches my eye. walk to the fence line to find his hoodie!

it was covered in mud and blood complete with a mud footprint on the hood. our guess is that he was seen wearing it by someone who obviously knows that the person wearing it wasnt the owner.

cant really work out a decent explanation. had it been stolen and the person got into a bawl, they wouldnt have bothered going through the trouble of walking it back to my house.

stoked we got it back, nice to know we have afflicted someone without actually doing it ourselves!

Reply #760 Posted: October 04, 2010, 03:49:49 pm

Offline Growler

Yes I will be selling, but only in limited numbers and only printed on certain things.... ahhhh the anal retentive control freak ;)

Reply #761 Posted: October 04, 2010, 04:01:38 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: th3fairy;1317054
Random little story :)

Last wednesday did the washing and hung it out. Among the washing were mine and cash's [A] Mighty Ape hoodies. Thurrsday midday, cash goes to grab his hoodie off the line but it wasnt there. Pegs were still there though. So he was pretty bummed at having his personalised hoodie stolen.

Got up on Sunday morning to let the dog out and something catches my eye. walk to the fence line to find his hoodie!

it was covered in mud and blood complete with a mud footprint on the hood. our guess is that he was seen wearing it by someone who obviously knows that the person wearing it wasnt the owner.

cant really work out a decent explanation. had it been stolen and the person got into a bawl, they wouldnt have bothered going through the trouble of walking it back to my house.

stoked we got it back, nice to know we have afflicted someone without actually doing it ourselves!

Oh wow. Perhaps the guy was being chased by the cops after pinching it and getting into a fight, ran back through your neighbourhood and ditched it in order to try and evade identification. (wearing a white hoodie at night would have you easily spotted)

Reply #762 Posted: October 04, 2010, 04:35:49 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Maybe he murdered someone and ditched it back at your place to frame your dog?

Reply #763 Posted: October 04, 2010, 04:39:31 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
whats a good place in CHCH for sunglasses? not looking for name brand or anything, value for money

Reply #764 Posted: October 04, 2010, 04:46:48 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline 420fairy

• Mother Of Dragons

• 420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!420fairy is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Zarkov;1317073

hmm i seem to recall a ginger minger roaming around our yard a day or so before the theft... did you send a recon team in there Z?

Reply #765 Posted: October 04, 2010, 04:50:12 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: th3fairy;1317080
Quote from: Zarkov;1317073

hmm i seem to recall a ginger minger roaming around our yard a day or so before the theft... did you send a recon team in there Z?

It was an accident!

I mean I was nowhere near your place when the blood got all over my paws, I mean jacket.

Reply #766 Posted: October 04, 2010, 04:56:26 pm

Offline MrBurNZ

• Devoted Member
  • MrBurNZ barely matters.MrBurNZ barely matters.
Quote from: JontyB;1317078
whats a good place in CHCH for sunglasses? not looking for name brand or anything, value for money

The gas station.

Reply #767 Posted: October 04, 2010, 04:58:49 pm
BF3 = MrBoourNZ

Offline bitchimom

• Just settled in
  • bitchimom has no influence.
Quote from: Growler;1317059
Yes I will be selling, but only in limited numbers and only printed on certain things.... ahhhh the anal retentive control freak ;)

hmmmm like some recycled rimu? ;)

it's a gorgeous pic of a beautiful place Growler... I've had the pleasure of making espresso in the Lake Tekapo visitor's centre carpark for the old State Insurance Driver Reviver. Being able to turn and look at that view made the long hours totally worthwhile.

Reply #768 Posted: October 04, 2010, 05:02:22 pm
bitchimom: dirrrrrty girl racer

earthquake refugee since aaaages ago
http://www.rebuildshakeytown.blogspot.com

Offline Growler

I'll bring my completed wood print on Sunday for you to look at, and would be more than happy to produce 1 for you in return for wood if you like the finished product, your choice of image of course.

My com is now stitching to 2 halves together........ go go go

Reply #769 Posted: October 04, 2010, 05:20:49 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
you wouldn't happen to have a south canty/caroline bay pano would you?

Reply #770 Posted: October 04, 2010, 05:23:12 pm

Offline Growler

Nope, Should I consider doing a road trip to get one?

Reply #771 Posted: October 04, 2010, 05:33:25 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Speakman

could be an idea. mum and dad have been renovating their Bach at rangitata, something like this would be a nice addition. i'll see what materials they have left over and if they would be interested

Reply #772 Posted: October 04, 2010, 05:36:11 pm

Offline Growler

And here is the big one, warning, it is BIG! This is about 3/4 of the full panorama, undecided if I want to put the rest in as it shows mainly 1 ski face and a ski tow.

This will break monitors ;) you have been warned.

Reply #773 Posted: October 04, 2010, 06:11:30 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline nick247

• Addicted
  • nick247 has no influence.
thanks growler...just had one of my 5 year old girl students walk past and enquire about your avatar

Reply #774 Posted: October 04, 2010, 06:14:55 pm