Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
I didn't see anyway in the terms and conditions that participants had to wear clothes.

I take it that optional clothing is a given.

Reply #7500 Posted: June 19, 2011, 03:42:33 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Quote from: Pyromanik;1392531
Pervert.

I pull my pockets out and say 'I'm a baby elephant'.

Reply #7501 Posted: June 19, 2011, 03:44:16 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.

Reply #7502 Posted: June 19, 2011, 05:23:30 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.

Reply #7503 Posted: June 19, 2011, 06:46:06 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Emrico1;1392525
Me too.
Its my first big Lan, I only intend on playing a little and hanging out a lot.
Really keen to meet some of you freaks.

keep an eye out for the group of beards, make sure you say gidday

Reply #7504 Posted: June 19, 2011, 06:48:34 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: JontyB;1392563
keep an eye out for the group of beards, make sure you say gidday

I know I'm not in BW, but I'd have to say I think I'd fit in by the time xlan rolls around.

Reply #7505 Posted: June 19, 2011, 06:53:20 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #7506 Posted: June 19, 2011, 06:53:41 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #7507 Posted: June 19, 2011, 06:54:29 pm

Offline Pyromanik

lolwut.

Quote from: Associated Press
SYDNEY (AP) -- A man who drank six bottles of alcohol-based hand sanitizer while being treated in an Australian hospital for alcoholism has sparked calls for the anti-bacterial gels to be better secured.

Doctors said in a letter published Sunday in the Medical Journal of Australia that they were stunned to discover the man had downed six 375-milliliter (12.7-ounce) bottles of hand sanitizer, giving him a blood-alcohol concentration of 0.271 percent. That's more than five times higher than the 0.05 percent legal limit for driving in Australia.

Dr. Michael Oldmeadow, an internist at The Alfred hospital in Melbourne city, said that although the incident was not the first of its kind, it was the most serious case he had seen and the man is lucky to have survived.

"It surprised us that he drank this stuff," Oldmeadow said, according to the Australian Associated Press. "It's horrendous. You'd think it would taste pretty bad."

The 45-year-old had been undergoing treatment for alcohol-related gastritis when he drank the sanitizer. The gel has an ethanol content of 66 percent and is routinely used by medical staff to prevent infection.

The man had been admitted to hospital three days earlier and suddenly became drowsy for no apparent reason. After nurses cleaning his bed discovered the near-empty sanitizer bottles, the man admitted to drinking the sanitizer and agreed to undergo a breath test.

When the incident occurred was unclear, but Oldmeadow and three of his colleagues said in the letter that three other patients also drank hand sanitizer at The Alfred in the last six months.

They said the incident highlighted the need for hospitals to bolt hand sanitizer bottles to walls so they could only be refilled but never removed. In Australian hospitals, the bottles are commonly held in wire baskets and are easily removed, but the doctors said at least one U.S. hospital is using non-removable dispensers.

Reply #7508 Posted: June 19, 2011, 08:06:01 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

Reply #7509 Posted: June 19, 2011, 08:09:27 pm

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Emrico1;1392525
Me too.
Its my first big Lan, I only intend on playing a little and hanging out a lot.
Really keen to meet some of you freaks.

Can I join your clan of shiny dicks?

I can submit photos if required.

Reply #7510 Posted: June 19, 2011, 08:52:37 pm

Reply #7511 Posted: June 19, 2011, 08:54:41 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Does anyone know of a toolbar similar to the Imageshack toolbar which works with Firefox 4.0? As in something which lets me immediately upload a picture, instead of having to go onto a website such as flickr to do it?

Reply #7512 Posted: June 19, 2011, 09:01:43 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1392603
Can I join your clan of shiny dicks?

I can submit photos if required.

Sure thing.

Still need to see photos though.

Reply #7513 Posted: June 19, 2011, 09:05:01 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
Quote from: DeeUnit;1392497
Any super cool attractions at xlan this year

What does it matter when all you play these days is JumpIt 2: Dockyard Run?

Reply #7514 Posted: June 19, 2011, 09:45:21 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: RetardoBot;1392608
Sure thing.

Still need to see photos though.

2 more and we'll be able to scrim.

Reply #7515 Posted: June 19, 2011, 10:57:35 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
boooooo..... should of given me more notice fucknuts

Reply #7516 Posted: June 19, 2011, 11:33:51 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.
When is xLAN? Is it still being hosted by ICONZ IHUG?

Reply #7517 Posted: June 20, 2011, 08:08:18 pm
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
xmas day, in Gore this year, it's being powered by potatoes.

Reply #7518 Posted: June 20, 2011, 11:24:31 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Scunner

• Addicted
  • Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...Scunner might someday be someone...
Surprise Mark? I'm not sure I want one of those.

Reply #7520 Posted: June 21, 2011, 02:45:50 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.

Reply #7521 Posted: June 21, 2011, 07:04:08 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
01100010 01101111 01101111 01100010 01101001 01100101 01110011

Reply #7522 Posted: June 22, 2011, 03:21:24 am

Offline Growler

Reply #7523 Posted: June 22, 2011, 09:23:22 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Emrico1

WOOT! TESTRA AUS REFUNDED ME $1000 AFTER ADMITTING THEIR MISTAKE!

Today is a good day :D

Reply #7524 Posted: June 22, 2011, 10:53:23 am