Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Oh they will. I am a strong subscriber to "Deal with it and dump it" . It was a rough couple of days, but being released from 2 months of pain makes the sun shine a lot brighter.  In 5 days I get to meet my peeps at XLAN and then the next week I get to sit in Hamiltron and watch my wife present a paper at a conference. I know I will be bursting with pride as I watch.

Good times ahead

Reply #7600 Posted: June 25, 2011, 12:03:59 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
What's the paper on? Or should I ask, what's going to be on the paper?

Reply #7601 Posted: June 25, 2011, 12:13:03 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
I'll let bitchi answer that when she reads this

Reply #7602 Posted: June 25, 2011, 12:16:34 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #7603 Posted: June 25, 2011, 12:20:25 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
good to hear the op went well mate. bring on drinkfest

Reply #7604 Posted: June 25, 2011, 12:54:35 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Codex

Quote from: Dr Woomanchu;1394635
Hey codsex I have adaptors and cables that should let your parents plug in. I have no use for em. Feel free to drop round and grab em. I should be home most of the weekend. PM me when u wanna drop round.

Thanks heaps dude, will pm you soonish. Really appreciate it :)

Glad to see op went well

Reply #7605 Posted: June 25, 2011, 01:02:31 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Time to make a team of randos.

I'm wanting to playing CoD4, CSS, CS and BC2. Which means I need 4 other people.
Shiny dicks unite?

Reply #7606 Posted: June 25, 2011, 04:03:59 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Social games? To late to reg for tournaments isn't it?

Reply #7607 Posted: June 25, 2011, 04:06:56 pm

Offline Pyromanik

naw, not that I'm aware of. Could be wrong though.

Reply #7608 Posted: June 25, 2011, 04:14:29 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Not keen on entering the tournament this time round.

I'd prefer to play it easy. Turning up for game times is a major drag.

Reply #7609 Posted: June 25, 2011, 04:40:12 pm

Offline bitchimom

• Just settled in
  • bitchimom has no influence.
Quote from: RetardoBot;1394659
What's the paper on? Or should I ask, what's going to be on the paper?

Paper is called "Music to watch girls by: Pop songs and carnival culture at the 2007 Netball World Championships"
Basically comparing the music played at the netball tourny , and the actions/dress of the crowd with other major sporting events & research. As ya do.

Should be a fun presentation, I get to play Led Zep, Twisted Sister, Tone Loc and Will Smith (among others) at an academic conference. They won't know what hit 'em lol
:p

Reply #7610 Posted: June 25, 2011, 04:59:32 pm
bitchimom: dirrrrrty girl racer

earthquake refugee since aaaages ago
http://www.rebuildshakeytown.blogspot.com

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #7611 Posted: June 25, 2011, 06:52:34 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: RetardoBot;1394722
Not keen on entering the tournament this time round.

I'd prefer to play it easy. Turning up for game times is a major drag.

Fair enough. Maybe I'll give it a rest too. I'm sure there'll be a bunch of casual gaming going on anyway

Reply #7612 Posted: June 25, 2011, 07:00:52 pm

Offline Mayhem_Lee

• Addicted
  • Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.
Quote from: Pyromanik;1394757
Fair enough. Maybe I'll give it a rest too. I'm sure there'll be a bunch of casual gaming going on anyway

Someone have 1942 we can all lan?

Reply #7613 Posted: June 25, 2011, 07:28:27 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.

Reply #7614 Posted: June 25, 2011, 08:08:45 pm

Offline Catalyst

• Addicted
  • Catalyst barely matters.Catalyst barely matters.

Reply #7615 Posted: June 25, 2011, 08:22:47 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #7616 Posted: June 25, 2011, 08:28:30 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: mayhem_lee;1394760
Someone have 1942 we can all lan?

Undoubtedly.

I think I have it somewhere... but the only time I ever installed it, it crashed the entire computer when I tried to play. Instantly uninstalled.

I think between everyone coming, there should be a copy of just about any game you want to play.

Reply #7617 Posted: June 25, 2011, 10:54:24 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: Spork;1394769
I burnt my thumb. :(

Harden up.

I cut my thumb to the bone with a cleaver.
Should I have got stitches? Probably.
What did I actually do? Put a sticky plaster on it then played some quake.

What did I not do:
Whinge about it on the internets.
Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 11:08:03 pm by Pyromanik

Reply #7618 Posted: June 25, 2011, 10:59:30 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

You wont be handling much with a missing thumb.

Ho hum.

Reply #7619 Posted: June 25, 2011, 11:02:25 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Thumb is fine.
Put the fucker in some dettol, she'll be right.
Might have a scar. Might not.

Reply #7620 Posted: June 25, 2011, 11:03:33 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
1942 will probably spaz out on windows 7 :/
Sounds fun though.

Reply #7621 Posted: June 25, 2011, 11:26:34 pm

Offline deanox

• Just settled in
  • deanox has no influence.
Quote from: Emrico1;1394819
1942 will probably spaz out on windows 7 :/
Sounds fun though.

runs fine

Reply #7622 Posted: June 25, 2011, 11:31:44 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
so (this may be hearsay) but

apparently its too common to be both well dressed and a decent guy

last time i ever wear a shirt and tie to a fucking cocktail party, thats for sure. Bitches be crazy

Reply #7623 Posted: June 26, 2011, 01:49:52 am

Offline Speakman

it was said directly to me, so it can't be hearsay, right????

fuck it, i'm grabbing a beer and going to bed

Reply #7624 Posted: June 26, 2011, 02:06:48 am