Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :

Pokemon arent real but they should be.

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
What the hell are these blank posts about?

[COMMENT]
Damn invisible people.

[/COMMENT]

Reply #7701 Posted: June 29, 2011, 01:57:53 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Invisible writing is so cool. I covered the screen in lemon juice and set it on fire. now i can read all your posts

Reply #7702 Posted: June 29, 2011, 01:58:05 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
If you squint and angle your head you can read them!

when you buggering off woo, and you back next weekend?

Your avatar is bouncing to my music.... I am transfixed.

Reply #7703 Posted: June 29, 2011, 01:59:20 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Quote from: Growler;1396253

Holy sheesha, just as I read this comment I noticed his avatar bouncing to my music too. Craziness.

Reply #7704 Posted: June 29, 2011, 02:01:07 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.

Reply #7705 Posted: June 29, 2011, 02:04:34 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: TheInvisibleMan
Spoiler :
Quote from: matt88nz;1396217
[comment]what does this tag do?

omg invisible dissing people!!!![/comment]

Spoiler :
Quote from: Growler;1396246
[COMMENT]
Awesome huh![/COMMENT]

Spoiler :
Quote from: Anaraith;1396250
[COMMENT]
Invisiblessssssssssssss

[/COMMENT]

[COMMENT]Wow, totally agree with all you guys[/COMMENT]
Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 02:13:05 pm by Spacemonkey

Reply #7706 Posted: June 29, 2011, 02:10:10 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Quote from: Growler;1396253
If you squint and angle your head you can read them!

when you buggering off woo, and you back next weekend?

Back on the 9th.

Reply #7707 Posted: June 29, 2011, 02:22:15 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I'm so pro at trolling.

I just joined a bunch of NZ hate groups on Facebook.

Now we wait.
Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 03:25:13 pm by Retardobot

Reply #7708 Posted: June 29, 2011, 03:03:57 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

Reply #7709 Posted: June 29, 2011, 03:14:32 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #7710 Posted: June 29, 2011, 03:25:00 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: RetardoBot;1396284
I'm so pro at trolling.

I just joined a bunch of NZ hate groups on Facebook.

Now we wait.

lol. Just hope you don't have your actual name on your FB.

Probably don't want HR groups associating your name with NZers Against Black People or whatever.

Reply #7711 Posted: June 29, 2011, 03:39:35 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #7712 Posted: June 29, 2011, 03:41:25 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted

Reply #7713 Posted: June 29, 2011, 03:49:09 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Wasn't hateful enough, I did however join "eat a dick All Blacks".

Reply #7714 Posted: June 29, 2011, 03:51:41 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

Reply #7715 Posted: June 29, 2011, 03:51:42 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Hah.

I was in Ocean and Ice today (skate shop). Above the cash register they have a giant poster signed by famous skater Bob Burnquist. On it he's written "To Ocean and Us".

Fail NZ accent.

Reply #7716 Posted: June 29, 2011, 03:53:17 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
He's a Brazilian...

LOL APOSTROPHES CAN MAKE THINGS AMUSING

Reply #7717 Posted: June 29, 2011, 04:00:01 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
@Rii, hah, Facebook does have a use!

Damn shitty dicks.

A seemingly good client is turning into a fussy 'nothing will ever do, I want to be the designer' pain in the arse.
Women in their 30s-40s turn into fucking mindless wombats the moment there is something to have input into. *shakes fist
You don't have a clue lady, stop fucking me around and let me do my job. Bitch.

Reply #7718 Posted: June 29, 2011, 04:05:03 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Hori88;1396321
He's a Brazilian...

LOL APOSTROPHES CAN MAKE THINGS AMUSING

I know.

I wasn't sure if I had to explain what I was getting at but; the person who asked him to write "To Ocean and Ice" on the poster was obviously a NZ'er, thus making it sound like they asked for "Ocean and us".

Go on, say Ocean and Ice as you would in a sentance. Sounds like Owshun in us.

Reply #7719 Posted: June 29, 2011, 04:14:15 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
I know.

I wasn't sure if I had  to explain what I was getting at but; the contraction 'He's' could refer to the Common New Zealand Articulation of 'He has'.

Reply #7720 Posted: June 29, 2011, 04:19:59 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #7721 Posted: June 29, 2011, 04:27:51 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Hori88;1396325
I know.

I wasn't sure if I had  to explain what I was getting at but; the contraction 'He's' could refer to the Common New Zealand Articulation of 'He has'.

I don't even know.

3rd edit.

Reply #7722 Posted: June 29, 2011, 04:29:38 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted

Reply #7723 Posted: June 29, 2011, 04:36:55 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

I saved a girl from getting raped today. How? I stopped chasing her.

Reply #7724 Posted: June 29, 2011, 04:38:49 pm