Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!

Reply #7725 Posted: June 29, 2011, 04:44:27 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #7726 Posted: June 29, 2011, 04:45:42 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Zarkov;1396340
Time to stfu retardo.

Oh shut up, Zarkov. My above quote was taken from somewhere else.

Reply #7727 Posted: June 29, 2011, 04:46:00 pm

Codex

Quote from: RetardoBot;1396336
I saved a girl from getting raped today. How? I stopped chasing her.

So that was you chasing me.

Reply #7728 Posted: June 29, 2011, 05:13:06 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.

Reply #7729 Posted: June 29, 2011, 06:01:28 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

Reply #7730 Posted: June 29, 2011, 06:03:56 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #7731 Posted: June 29, 2011, 06:26:27 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Codex;1396360
So that was you chasing me.

I stopped chasing when I realized it was a girl :>

Reply #7732 Posted: June 29, 2011, 07:16:30 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #7733 Posted: June 29, 2011, 09:57:40 pm

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1396084
Same here.

I don't understand why some people boast about how much they work.

I could work a 20 hour day. But screw that, I have more important things in my life.
I'm not boasting about it - i'd more than happily drop it back, but sometimes you've just got to play the hand you're dealt.

Reply #7734 Posted: June 29, 2011, 10:26:28 pm
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline Pyromanik

Reply #7735 Posted: June 29, 2011, 10:28:07 pm

Offline Pyromanik

I've got balls of steel.

I knew making the 80G hdd the system install would come back to bite me in the arse one day. Currently attempting to find out if steam will still run with steamapps dir actually a mounted 320Gb drive. (with nothing but 50G of steam distributed games in its root).
Interesting experiment of NTFS's ability to mount drives. I wonder if steam will collapse, blink or not care?

Failing that I might test junciton points.

As a bonus, I have rediscovered that I actually own the id Quake pack on steam. lol.
Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 10:33:29 pm by Pyromanik

Reply #7736 Posted: June 29, 2011, 10:29:36 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
Quote from: Speakman;1396386
my $1 pizza is for next week :D

My two are for after 13th July D:

Reply #7737 Posted: June 29, 2011, 10:41:09 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: Pyromanik;1396480
I've got balls of steel.

I knew making the 80G hdd the system install would come back to bite me in the arse one day. Currently attempting to find out if steam will still run with steamapps dir actually a mounted 320Gb drive. (with nothing but 50G of steam distributed games in its root).
Interesting experiment of NTFS's ability to mount drives. I wonder if steam will collapse, blink or not care?

Failing that I might test junciton points.

Oh.

Turns out that creating a 'drive path' IS just creating a junction.
What a fucking giant waste of 20 mins copying 50G of data.

Up side: Steam does work. Suddenly, only 30G of data used on system drive. SCORE. Plenty of play room for random game installs :>
Boundries: removed.
Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 10:54:43 pm by Pyromanik

Reply #7738 Posted: June 29, 2011, 10:49:03 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
Quote from: RetardoBot;1396422
I stopped chasing when I realized it was a girl :>

You prefer chasing men?

Reply #7739 Posted: June 29, 2011, 11:48:05 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
I've just looked at XLAN seating plan and RetardoBot is directly across from me.

You better keep your footsies to yourself Mr Retard-o-Bot

*packs axe*

Reply #7740 Posted: June 29, 2011, 11:50:36 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
The fuck is up with websites starting two different video ads at the same time on the same page?

Reply #7741 Posted: June 30, 2011, 12:17:02 am
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Pyromanik

Reply #7742 Posted: June 30, 2011, 12:25:09 am

Codex

Reply #7743 Posted: June 30, 2011, 12:48:44 am

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Quote from: Pyromanik;1396530
The fuck is up with websites starting videos?

This^

There was three next to each other trying to sell me strepsils... Well FUCK YOU strepsils 'cause butter menthols don't spam up my internets.

Reply #7744 Posted: June 30, 2011, 12:53:32 am

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!

Reply #7745 Posted: June 30, 2011, 01:07:53 am

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
I *THINK* i've packed everything. time to sleep

Reply #7746 Posted: June 30, 2011, 01:13:29 am
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted

Reply #7747 Posted: June 30, 2011, 01:14:42 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!

Reply #7748 Posted: June 30, 2011, 08:07:37 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1396587
Guess what day it is tomorrow?

Canada Day!!!

And there's some LAN thingy on somewhere, south of Canada.

Reply #7749 Posted: June 30, 2011, 08:09:16 am