Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Growler;1402559
I must get woooohooooos tags again!

Why do you always ignore my love notes.

cunt

Reply #8025 Posted: July 22, 2011, 11:48:45 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #8026 Posted: July 22, 2011, 11:52:17 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #8027 Posted: July 22, 2011, 11:53:28 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #8028 Posted: July 22, 2011, 11:55:39 am

Offline Growler

TOOOOO LATE, IM IN YOUR WARDROBE JACKING ON YOUR JACKETS

Reply #8029 Posted: July 22, 2011, 11:57:59 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
And on this hear page 400 of CHCHTHTP2 I shall announce that I have a job interview for Vodafone Australia on Monday. Woot.

Reply #8030 Posted: July 22, 2011, 12:46:09 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Growler;1402573
TOOOOO LATE, IM IN YOUR WARDROBE JACKING ON YOUR JACKETS

I keep bears in my wardrobe, kept company by sharks and bombs.

WANK WANK WANK RAOR, BOOM.

Reply #8031 Posted: July 22, 2011, 12:59:38 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Good luck Spork, Speakman and Hori. You'll Kiwis will be fine, and Spork, you'll be o.k.  :P

One day I'll upgrade my computer and be playing BC2 with y'all...oh wait, by then you'll all be BF5. :/

Reply #8032 Posted: July 22, 2011, 01:45:33 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1402635
Good luck Spork, Speakman and Hori. You'll Kiwis will be fine, and Spork, you'll be o.k.  :P

One day I'll upgrade my computer and be playing BC2 with y'all...oh wait, by then you'll all be BF5. :/

Get on with it mate :D - we'll have a hoon in some tanks together, and you can say how much you dislike mechanical death machines, but you love hanging out with GetSome pals.

:D

Reply #8033 Posted: July 22, 2011, 02:05:19 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.

Reply #8034 Posted: July 22, 2011, 02:18:50 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Thanks Grim, I'm just happy to actually be getting interviews, beats the hell out of being stuck at home all day twiddling my thumbs.

Reply #8035 Posted: July 22, 2011, 02:19:28 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Yep, time to get fucked up. Going to get the DEVIL JUICE.

Reply #8036 Posted: July 22, 2011, 02:51:16 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #8037 Posted: July 22, 2011, 03:04:53 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.

Reply #8038 Posted: July 22, 2011, 03:48:04 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
pak n save riccarton has dux beers!!! i was stoked to see them, i've missed them.

shame they weren't twisted hop beers though...

Reply #8039 Posted: July 22, 2011, 04:18:25 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Growler

Reply #8040 Posted: July 22, 2011, 05:38:45 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Kopfjaeger

• Addicted
  • Kopfjaeger has no influence.
Quote from: Growler;1402745
So we gonna get snow?

Sunday they say....but don't worry i'm sure the city will shake it off

Reply #8041 Posted: July 22, 2011, 07:27:46 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Growler;1402745
So we gonna get snow?

No.

Reply #8042 Posted: July 22, 2011, 07:36:29 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Growler

the weather nerds think otherwise......

i'd like it to snow, thou nothing like 95

Reply #8043 Posted: July 23, 2011, 05:34:25 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
failed ham and cheese omelet = really really good scrambled eggs

note to self: get smaller frying pan

Reply #8044 Posted: July 23, 2011, 07:15:28 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Growler;1402930
the weather nerds think otherwise......

i'd like it to snow, thou nothing like 95

I stick by my prediction.
Since when did weather nerds ever get it right?

Though I too would like it to snow.
Like 95.

Reply #8045 Posted: July 23, 2011, 07:52:32 pm

Offline Growler

weather nerds seem to be better equipped than the metservice ;)

I don't know how much of Chch would be left standing if 95 happened again.

Reply #8046 Posted: July 23, 2011, 08:35:57 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Codex

Reply #8047 Posted: July 23, 2011, 09:29:17 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: Growler;1402957
weather nerds seem to be better equipped than the metservice ;)

I don't know how much of Chch would be left standing if 95 happened again.

Nah.
No chance.
Never was.

Would be nice.
But no.

Just look out your window -.-
It's not even rain weather, let along sleet or snow.
And even if it does end up doing so, we won't end up 'with snow'. It'll be like a hailstorm. Gone in seconds.

Reply #8049 Posted: July 23, 2011, 10:47:16 pm