Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: Growler;1403280
Grim, key board is fucked cos it is page 404

haha, but seriously.....

Reply #8100 Posted: July 25, 2011, 09:24:20 am
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
@Spork

It's Vodafone, and the retail market.

Do what these 2 have been doing since the dawn of time.

Bullshit till you're blue in the face. That should align with VF's current marketing strategy.

Reply #8101 Posted: July 25, 2011, 09:46:00 am

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Grim you have probably changed yoru keyboard coding by mistake. Go to "change keyboard or input methods" in control panel. YOu may have switched to Dvorak or similar

Reply #8102 Posted: July 25, 2011, 10:00:51 am

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Alt+shift is the default language change hotkey. Might be pushing this (since it's intermittant, which is strange). You can set this per progam too, so that might explain why a close + open works again.

In other news, some one parked in front of Francis, so now he can't bring smiles to the people that drive past :(
Still looks awesome though (although he's facing the street).
Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 10:34:58 am by Pyromanik

Reply #8103 Posted: July 25, 2011, 10:31:43 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
weather nerds saying 1 more decent snow trough to come, then come about 3pm should be slowing down.

Reply #8104 Posted: July 25, 2011, 11:02:49 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Corolla is surprisingly good in the white. Been getting seriously loose at like 30kmh

Reply #8105 Posted: July 25, 2011, 11:09:08 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Growler;1403344
weather nerds saying 1 more decent snow trough to come, then come about 3pm should be slowing down.

That's what she said.

PERRRRHERHERHERHER.

Reply #8106 Posted: July 25, 2011, 11:12:15 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Growler;1403344

Gay.

Reply #8107 Posted: July 25, 2011, 11:51:27 am

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
@pryo awesome snowman man man

@spork they will just want to see your friendly retail approach, don't worry about the products too much, you would no doubt have a much better idea than average, just remember the retail basics. Friendly, approachable, honest and the customer is always right (as lame as it sounds).

Reply #8108 Posted: July 25, 2011, 11:57:53 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

And ALWAYS ALWAYS offer the customer a complimentary dick-suck.

Reply #8109 Posted: July 25, 2011, 11:59:54 am

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Cheers fullus. Although not sure if 10.30 is ever going to come, as it's taken about four hours to get from 9.30 to 9.41.

Reply #8110 Posted: July 25, 2011, 12:11:42 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
AWESOME SNOW IS FUCKIN AWESOME!!

lolz. My 15 year old is like "meh, I'm playing TF2. No, I don't want to go outside", while me n wifey are like "omg omg omg omg its snow so COOOOOOLLLLL"

Reply #8111 Posted: July 25, 2011, 12:15:36 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Heh, darn kids.

I bet if they released snow maps in TF2 they would be over excited.

Reply #8112 Posted: July 25, 2011, 12:23:26 pm

Codex

Reply #8113 Posted: July 25, 2011, 12:34:28 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: Spork;1403381
Heh, darn kids.

I bet if they released snow maps in TF2 they would be over excited.

Walking around town reminded me of cs_office.

Antarctic jacket, while extremely awesome, was apparently made for dry snow. It's wet now and leaked a bit of red onto my white hoody. Oh well, at least it was an old one (and thus not as white as it once was).

Reply #8114 Posted: July 25, 2011, 01:43:26 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.

Reply #8115 Posted: July 25, 2011, 01:53:04 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Plasma

• Addicted
  • Plasma is working their way up.Plasma is working their way up.Plasma is working their way up.
Sun is coming out and its all turning into a muddy mush. Tomorrow mornings going to be interesting after it all freezes again over night.

Reply #8116 Posted: July 25, 2011, 02:00:20 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Reply #8117 Posted: July 25, 2011, 02:24:03 pm

Offline camy205

• Addicted
  • camy205 barely matters.camy205 barely matters.
Snowing in PETONE. We went to the very beginning of the rimutakas, whitemans valley and kaitoke and it was snowing hard!

Fun day, still had to go to polytech >:(

Reply #8118 Posted: July 25, 2011, 02:43:05 pm
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1484182
GetSome Thread - Generic Timeline:

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Someone calls someone a retard
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
 - What is this thread about?

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #8119 Posted: July 25, 2011, 04:31:02 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Dr Woomanchu

We planning to make a snow dalek tomorrow :D  I have shoveled up a mountain of snow so we have sufficient resources for our project

Reply #8120 Posted: July 25, 2011, 04:37:58 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
tomorrow may be pushing it mate :/

i'm about to make a start on my snow dude

Reply #8121 Posted: July 25, 2011, 04:41:00 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Dr Woomanchu

I very much doubt it will warm quickly enough to ruin tomorrow. Solid rain would be my only worry

Reply #8122 Posted: July 25, 2011, 04:43:22 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
it'll get pretty icy and annoying to sculpt if it frosts like its meant to

Reply #8123 Posted: July 25, 2011, 04:48:36 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Dr Woomanchu

I have made a mound. breaking the crust should be enough. CBF doing it this evening .

Reply #8124 Posted: July 25, 2011, 04:50:41 pm