Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!

Reply #8150 Posted: July 27, 2011, 04:41:12 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
It's from Reno 911 a TV show, so fake and I can't remember what it fell in.

Reply #8151 Posted: July 27, 2011, 04:41:50 pm

Offline deadmeatwalking

• Devoted Member
  • deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.deadmeatwalking is a force to reckon with.

Reply #8152 Posted: July 27, 2011, 04:42:23 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
So first day of work, went well I thought.

Not sure about that Speakman chap, I hear he associates himself with all sorts of degenerates from some unruly gang of paramilitary thugs, namely BlackWatch.

Reply #8153 Posted: July 27, 2011, 07:07:02 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

Reply #8154 Posted: July 27, 2011, 07:21:44 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Apparently I'm allergic to Tumeric or Cayenne. Blotchy rashes.

Reply #8155 Posted: July 28, 2011, 10:23:21 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Could be worse.

You could be allergic to Tumeric or Cayenne and suffer from anal fissures.

Reply #8156 Posted: July 28, 2011, 10:26:52 pm

Offline camy205

• Addicted
  • camy205 barely matters.camy205 barely matters.
It's funny, now that amy winehouse died we all suddenly care about her. Just like with michael jackson. lol

Reply #8157 Posted: July 29, 2011, 09:36:01 am
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1484182
GetSome Thread - Generic Timeline:

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Someone calls someone a retard
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
 - What is this thread about?

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: camy205;1404909
It's funny, now that amy winehouse died we all suddenly care about her. Just like with michael jackson. lol

HEY.

I've always been a Michael fan.

I can proove this by owning a HIStory album. Amazing album.

Reply #8158 Posted: July 29, 2011, 09:43:13 am

Offline camy205

• Addicted
I'm more or less talking about the media, going on about how amazing and talented these people are when they die but all they would talk about is how evil they were when the were alive.

Quote from: RetardoBot;1404836
Could be worse.

You could be allergic to Tumeric or Cayenne and suffer from anal fissures.

EWW.

Reply #8159 Posted: July 29, 2011, 10:14:46 am

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #8160 Posted: July 29, 2011, 10:23:16 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Hori88;1404835
Apparently I'm allergic to Tumeric or Cayenne. Blotchy rashes.

Sucks because apparently Tumeric is extensively used in south east asian foods.
I just ate some butter rice that was loaded with tumeric.

Reply #8161 Posted: July 29, 2011, 12:45:21 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Could you do like a home scratch test to figure out which one? A lot of red curries will have Tumeric or Cyenne in there :(

Reply #8162 Posted: July 29, 2011, 01:10:02 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Put Tumeric on your dick.

If it burns, you're allergic. And if it burns, you're not allergic.

Reply #8163 Posted: July 29, 2011, 01:14:47 pm

Offline camy205

• Addicted

Reply #8164 Posted: July 29, 2011, 01:46:20 pm

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
Quote from: Hori88;1404335
Not sure about that Speakman chap, I hear he associates himself with all sorts of degenerates from some unruly gang of paramilitary thugs, namely BlackWatch.

Jealousy will get you nowhere!

Reply #8165 Posted: July 29, 2011, 01:50:46 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #8166 Posted: July 29, 2011, 01:53:34 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Fucking hell Welch's sparkling grape soda is the absolute bomb.

Reply #8167 Posted: July 29, 2011, 04:43:45 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Spork likes felching old men.

That's what I read.

Reply #8168 Posted: July 29, 2011, 06:04:28 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
Quote from: Pyromanik;1405010
Sucks because apparently Tumeric is extensively used in south east asian foods.
I just ate some butter rice that was loaded with tumeric.

Yeah I don't know what the fucking deal is, I have always eaten Indian etc w/ no hassle. My sister's BF made some couscous dish w/ a shitton of tumeric and I just found myself coughing and spluttering, breaking out in rashes and shit. It was fucked up, I felt like absolute shit the rest of the night - it has mostly cleared up though.

I might have to go and get an allergy test, but frankly I just put it down to being poisoned.

Reply #8169 Posted: July 30, 2011, 01:05:29 am

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
Just try tumeric again, allergy tests are unpleasant from all accounts. They just put shit on your arm until you break out in welts.

Reply #8170 Posted: July 30, 2011, 02:36:24 am
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Hori88;1405183
My sister's BF made some couscous dish

frankly I just put it down to being poisoned.

Why would you trust a man in the kitchen (that isn't a resturant)?

I'd have to agree with your prognosis.

Reply #8171 Posted: July 30, 2011, 09:57:40 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
So when is the battle of the tree houses going to take place?

Reply #8172 Posted: July 30, 2011, 02:19:33 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Pffft. They have no credibility. 131 posts in some wannabe imitation thread. Maybe if they're still around in 6 months the smack talk will start

Reply #8173 Posted: July 30, 2011, 02:30:09 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

Reply #8174 Posted: July 30, 2011, 02:36:37 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity