Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
  • SteddieEddie barely matters.SteddieEddie barely matters.

Reply #8250 Posted: August 02, 2011, 09:34:53 pm

Offline O-L-W-A-G

• Addicted
  • O-L-W-A-G has no influence.
Quote from: Pyromanik;1406239
Snorks never lie. Mermaids on the other hand... bitches be crafty. You must want one of those mermaids.

Or a crazy spongebong. You never know if those are going to make you laugh or steal all your starfish to score some more hash from the cracktopus (and lie about it afterwards).

Been smoking something?

Reply #8251 Posted: August 02, 2011, 09:40:22 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: OldLadyWithAGun;1406245
Been smoking something?

Nothing, I just adapted this:

Reply #8252 Posted: August 02, 2011, 09:46:11 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline O-L-W-A-G

• Addicted
  • O-L-W-A-G has no influence.
So you're just trying to pass the time while BC2 servers are down for "maintence"

Reply #8253 Posted: August 02, 2011, 09:55:50 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
I watched RED. It was funny, I enjoyed it.

But I'm a Quake player. Your puny EA servers have no effect on me!

Reply #8254 Posted: August 02, 2011, 10:00:23 pm

Offline kongkiwi

• Devoted Member
  • kongkiwi has no influence.
Quote from: Growler;1406114
The Noprthland goons get a sticky... must be to stop it fallingof front page since so nooooobish

Or most admins etc live up in these parts......and rock

Reply #8255 Posted: August 02, 2011, 10:04:23 pm

Offline Pyromanik

you obviously live up there, and you more than make up for any and all awesomeness with your seemingly limitless dickheadedness.
Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 12:18:53 am by Pyromanik

Reply #8256 Posted: August 02, 2011, 10:11:55 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
I went to Whangarei on a day-trip for a meeting once, I spent more time flying from CHCH->AKL->Whangarei than I did in Whangarei.

Nonetheless, I believe I saw most of it.

Reply #8257 Posted: August 02, 2011, 10:15:11 pm

Offline kongkiwi

• Devoted Member
  • kongkiwi has no influence.
Thank you, nice flame.  ironic.  I really don't know what your problem is.

Reply #8258 Posted: August 02, 2011, 10:15:09 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #8259 Posted: August 02, 2011, 10:21:03 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: Hori88;1406283
I went to Whangarei on a day-trip for a meeting once, I spent more time flying from CHCH->AKL->Whangarei than I did in Whangarei.

Nonetheless, I believe I saw most of it.

They should change their thread title to "Northland: Benefits and pot for everyone!" coz that's how the stereotype goes, right?

Quote from: Kongkiwi;1406284
Thank you, nice flame.  ironic.  I really don't know what your problem is.

And I don't know what your problem is.
Seemingly uncurable though. I'm sure your parents tried. I wonder at what point they just gave up and decided to try and come to terms with the fact they have a wanker for a child?
Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 12:22:35 am by Pyromanik

Reply #8260 Posted: August 03, 2011, 12:19:56 am

Obble

Kong is actually an Aucklander, i can tell by his bad attitude, if i see him at xlan next year, i am going to set him straight.

scalp lulz

Reply #8261 Posted: August 03, 2011, 09:44:46 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #8262 Posted: August 03, 2011, 09:48:33 am

Offline camy205

• Addicted
  • camy205 barely matters.camy205 barely matters.
Quote from: Pyromanik;1406313
Seemingly uncurable though. I'm sure your parents tried. I wonder at what point they just gave up and decided to try and come to terms with the fact they have a wanker for a child?

Probably 13, that's when most boys start.

Reply #8263 Posted: August 03, 2011, 11:28:17 am
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1484182
GetSome Thread - Generic Timeline:

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Someone calls someone a retard
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
 - What is this thread about?

Offline Pyromanik

Reply #8264 Posted: August 03, 2011, 12:31:42 pm

Offline deanox

• Just settled in
  • deanox has no influence.
Quote from: Pyromanik;1406313
They should change their thread title to "Northland: Benefits and pot for everyone!" coz that's how the stereotype goes, right?

Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone is a relative

????

Reply #8265 Posted: August 03, 2011, 12:51:55 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Nah that's the Southland Family Farm, where everyone's related, even the animals.

Reply #8266 Posted: August 03, 2011, 12:55:22 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Obble

Quote from: deanox;1406416
Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone is a relative

????

Northland: Benefits and pot for everyone, and where everyone is a relative.

!!!!

Reply #8267 Posted: August 03, 2011, 01:19:19 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.

Reply #8268 Posted: August 03, 2011, 01:21:51 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
^^ win.

Also Northland has it's own provincial anthem

Reply #8269 Posted: August 03, 2011, 01:24:56 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted

Reply #8270 Posted: August 03, 2011, 01:29:07 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.

Reply #8271 Posted: August 03, 2011, 02:00:37 pm

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.
Quote from: Growler;1403491
His name is Peter Plumly Walker
I worked with him back when i was a young Tofu.

Reply #8272 Posted: August 04, 2011, 08:48:24 am
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.
Quote from: Growler;1405822
Re-looking at the PS fridge magnets,
Don't fucken tease me - that was years ago.

Reply #8273 Posted: August 04, 2011, 08:55:18 am
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Trail one worked well!

just have to fine tune a few things, sourcing a thinner stock of magnet sheeting, and need to trial cut those.

All going well, should have a production ready set next week.

Photoshop, Illustrator, Minecraft.

Any others people think Might be worth while?

Reply #8274 Posted: August 04, 2011, 09:08:18 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!