Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Quote from: 5loth;1406967
saw this on GP, made me laugh.

I thought it was common knowledge that everyone whom was in $ila was actually Chili?

Reply #8300 Posted: August 04, 2011, 11:08:07 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spork;1407007
I thought it was common knowledge that everyone whom was in $ila was actually Chili?

no m spork, and 2 l's.

Reply #8301 Posted: August 04, 2011, 11:18:04 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Quote from: Spork;1407007

Nah I have met 5loth irl, he wasn;t chilli, he was hawt!

see what I did there ^^?

Reply #8302 Posted: August 04, 2011, 11:37:26 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.

Reply #8303 Posted: August 04, 2011, 11:43:16 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Anyone met Spork? Adelaide is a convenient front for a Chilli.

Reply #8304 Posted: August 05, 2011, 06:33:51 am

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Pretty sure I am chilli and I post for everyone here during delusional time / blackouts.

It's a fight club thing

Reply #8305 Posted: August 05, 2011, 09:07:10 am

Offline Mayhem_Lee

• Addicted
  • Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.
As a nub who is new to this great interwebs forum / thing.....   a chilli is a bot with 7 diff forum accounts who had convo's with himself?

Reply #8306 Posted: August 05, 2011, 10:02:26 am

Obble

Reply #8307 Posted: August 05, 2011, 10:03:21 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #8308 Posted: August 05, 2011, 10:13:25 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
Looks like chilli recently remembered the password to his obble account.

Reply #8309 Posted: August 05, 2011, 10:19:12 am
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Obble

Quote from: matt88nz;1407061
Looks like chilli recently remembered the password to his obble account.

Shutup lias88

Reply #8310 Posted: August 05, 2011, 10:21:09 am

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
I AM CHILLIPEPPER

http://media.photobucket.com/image/spartacus/adzez/Spartacus/Spartacusdvd3.png
Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Reply #8311 Posted: August 05, 2011, 10:26:30 am

Offline camy205

• Addicted
  • camy205 barely matters.camy205 barely matters.
I'm the hells pizza girl from xLan.

You look hungry Hori!

Reply #8312 Posted: August 05, 2011, 10:31:45 am
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1484182
GetSome Thread - Generic Timeline:

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Someone calls someone a retard
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
 - What is this thread about?

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
Quote from: mayhem_lee;1407058
As a nub who is new to this great interwebs forum / thing.....   a chilli is a bot with 7 diff forum accounts who had convo's with himself?

No you've got it all wrong, Chilli was actually a hacker-collective, who systematically gathered information on various aspects of ICONZ Arena (incl. members, admins, site protocols etc) for the purpose of one-day compiling a program that intelligently tailored forum posts to garner the precious rep-point resource for future distribution at a higher profit margin.
Ultimately it failed due to an erroneous belief that hostility (however subtle) to anyone who opposed it or proved hindering to its ultimate goal was the correct approach.

Unlike the Hori-collective, and its successor Hori88 (currently in beta), whose approach is that of substantiating fictional accounts of members in order to manipulate the opinions held of members-in-question by the userbase, the Chilli movement ceased to function when its hostile agenda became exposed and apparent to all, in a dramatic and disastrous RAGEQUIT and bannination.

Reply #8313 Posted: August 05, 2011, 10:53:03 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #8314 Posted: August 05, 2011, 10:56:15 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Growler

Sorry I mean...

I'm chilli, prolax and arsey are my brother, we shoot shit all the time at the pool hall.

Reply #8315 Posted: August 05, 2011, 10:56:58 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Jesus fucking Christ.

I'm about to fall apart.

Blood/urine tests are clear.

Never been so terrified in my life.

Huge weight off my shoulders.

Reply #8316 Posted: August 05, 2011, 11:25:29 am

Offline Growler

Reply #8317 Posted: August 05, 2011, 11:26:40 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Lias

• Administrator
  • Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!Lias is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: RetardoBot;1407084
Jesus fucking Christ.

I'm about to fall apart.

Blood/urine tests are clear.

Never been so terrified in my life.

Huge weight off my shoulders.

So its confirmed, your not pregnant?

Reply #8318 Posted: August 05, 2011, 11:30:07 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Oh, I'm pregnant. I have a shit-baby on board that'll sink the South Island.

Reply #8319 Posted: August 05, 2011, 11:31:58 am

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

Reply #8320 Posted: August 05, 2011, 11:34:10 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: GP
Ugh, someone changed Furyan's password.

LOL

Reply #8321 Posted: August 05, 2011, 11:36:17 am

Offline Craigor

• Administrator
  • Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!Craigor is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Growler;1407077
Aint chilli Aresy and Prolaxs brother?

Nah, the official story is that chilli is Arsey and Prolax's spawn, although the doctors are still unable to figure out how it happened

Reply #8322 Posted: August 05, 2011, 11:42:05 am
<a href="steam://friends/add/76561197966242864/">Add me to Steam</a> <- Fixed! lol

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: RetardoBot;1407088
Oh, I'm pregnant. I have a shit-baby on board that'll sink the South Island.

Congratulations.

Does he look like you?

Reply #8323 Posted: August 05, 2011, 12:23:56 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #8324 Posted: August 05, 2011, 12:24:23 pm