Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline bitchimom

• Just settled in
  • bitchimom has no influence.
Quote from: Pyromanik;1407328
^^ one of the first people to go to the new carlton inn.
^^ one of the first people to get thrown out of the new carlton inn.

well played sir

Reply #8350 Posted: August 06, 2011, 09:13:44 am
bitchimom: dirrrrrty girl racer

earthquake refugee since aaaages ago
http://www.rebuildshakeytown.blogspot.com

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Quote from: Pyromanik;1407327
What you really mean is:

"My computer is slow and shitty, and although my browser has long since cached the file thus leaving having zero affect on my bandwidth or render time, it slows down my computer every time I scroll past it because the processor can't handle the animation... and I don't know how to block it."

They're forums pages. the animation loads new every time. I had several instances of forum pages stalled waiting for material from the url that gif came from, until I followed Jontys advice

Reply #8351 Posted: August 06, 2011, 10:49:41 am

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline O-L-W-A-G

• Addicted
  • O-L-W-A-G has no influence.
Quote from: Speakman;1407296
adblock ftw. thank god you can ignore individual images

but yeah, it should be removed. waste of bandwidth (plus I thought there was a forum rule about sig max size, both filesize and dimensions (not just with OLWAG), looks like that went out the window at some point)
It's smaller sig than urs

REMOVED

Reply #8352 Posted: August 06, 2011, 11:13:01 am

Obble

Quote from: OldLadyWithAGun;1407356

not sure if serial

Reply #8353 Posted: August 06, 2011, 11:29:42 am

Codex

Quote from: Obble;1407359
not sure if serial
This

Reply #8354 Posted: August 06, 2011, 11:52:54 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #8355 Posted: August 06, 2011, 12:10:07 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #8356 Posted: August 06, 2011, 12:13:10 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: OldLadyWithAGun;1407356

REMOVED

i lol'd.

mine is a png that is less than 100kb in filesize, and it is at the 600x100 pixel limit that used to be the sig rules around here. imo these rules should be reinstated.

also, its "your's"

Reply #8357 Posted: August 06, 2011, 12:42:58 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Obble

Quote from: Speakman;1407377
i lol'd.

mine is a png that is less than 100kb in filesize, and it is at the 600x100 pixel limit that used to be the sig rules around here. imo these rules should be reinstated.

also, its "your's"

600x100??????? his was like 50x50, URS IS WAY BIGGA :D

Reply #8358 Posted: August 06, 2011, 01:33:32 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Speakman;1407377
also, its "your's"

Wholey fuck Jonty, learn to English. GOSH!

The apostrophe for ownership mistake; it's yours.

Reply #8359 Posted: August 06, 2011, 03:38:54 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Pyromanik;1407414
Wholey fuck Jonty, learn to English. GOSH!

The apostrophe for ownership mistake; it's yours.

:D

Reply #8360 Posted: August 06, 2011, 03:42:12 pm

Offline O-L-W-A-G

• Addicted

Reply #8361 Posted: August 06, 2011, 04:30:10 pm

Obble

Quote from: OldLadyWithAGun;1407425
Just incase the image 'is too big'.

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/290/1312269433284.jpg
Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Reply #8362 Posted: August 06, 2011, 04:32:38 pm

Offline Speakman

Quote from: OldLadyWithAGun;1407425
Spoiler :

Just incase the image 'is too big'.

thats an image, not a signature.

Image: load once for that one post
Signature: Load once for every page you've posted on

my point about signature size is that if the image is tall, you end up having a signature that is 3x more than the size of the post itself. if everyone had it, or there are multiple posts on that page by someone with a tall sig, the thread gets harder to read. which was the reason for the limit anyway

Reply #8363 Posted: August 06, 2011, 04:36:54 pm

Offline O-L-W-A-G

• Addicted

Reply #8364 Posted: August 06, 2011, 04:49:02 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Signatures and avatars off: problem solved.
Once you've done it, you'll never go back.

Reply #8365 Posted: August 06, 2011, 04:50:05 pm

Obble

Quote from: Pyromanik;1407434
Signatures and avatars off: problem solved.
Once you've done it, you'll never go back.

youse have got the idea, went there ages ago too.

Reply #8366 Posted: August 06, 2011, 04:52:40 pm

Offline Pyromanik

I went there years ago. Page still takes fucking forever to load, it's the heap of shit layout; overkill for what it needs to be.
I should finish my plugin.

Reply #8367 Posted: August 06, 2011, 04:56:52 pm

Obble

Quote from: Pyromanik;1407439
I went there years ago. Page still takes fucking forever to load, it's the heap of shit layout; overkill for what it needs to be.
I should finish my plugin.

I went there in 07 when browsing on 56k was still a possibility. :D

Reply #8368 Posted: August 06, 2011, 10:31:36 pm

Offline Anaraith

• Addicted
  • Anaraith has no influence.
Found a deaf kitten roaming the streets a few days ago, took it in to the SPCA as they are not normally meant to be outside due to being deaf. Checked on a lost pets website and found an ad for a kitten matching the description, rang owner, they happy, I feeeels good.

Reply #8369 Posted: August 07, 2011, 11:12:53 pm
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :

Pokemon arent real but they should be.

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!

Reply #8370 Posted: August 08, 2011, 06:21:59 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Haha.

Anyone read that story about the slutty NZ girl who apparently lost her hand (well almost lost it) whilst getting railed on a bathroom sink?

Turns out it couldn't have been the girl the article names because she's a good Christian girl with strong morals!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/europe/5405180/Sliced-wrist-sex-story-details-doubted

Reply #8371 Posted: August 08, 2011, 09:44:28 am

Obble

Quote from: RetardoBot;1407871
Haha.

Anyone read that story about the slutty NZ girl who apparently lost her hand (well almost lost it) whilst getting railed on a bathroom sink?

Turns out it couldn't have been the girl the article names because she's a good Christian girl with strong morals!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/europe/5405180/Sliced-wrist-sex-story-details-doubted

Only in NZ would the media care about someone's travel sex woes.

Throw this guy a medpack and he'll be alright.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/5406796/Horror-airport-death

Reply #8372 Posted: August 08, 2011, 10:20:28 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Rageface.

Doing a free job for my partners cousin who is finishing up film school in New York. Designed the cover art for the DVD cover.

Company that she is getting the cover art printed through doesn't tell you what printing process they use (I kind of expected a simple digital process due to it being a small run), turns out they use a lithographic process, which means the colours are now going to look shithouse because I had to drop everything below 265% in ink levels.

Fucking newspaper colours.

Reply #8373 Posted: August 08, 2011, 11:22:38 am

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.
Quote from: RetardoBot;1407871

Don't you know that good christian girls don't fuck?

Reply #8374 Posted: August 08, 2011, 11:35:43 am
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.