Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline kongkiwi

• Devoted Member
  • kongkiwi has no influence.

Reply #8400 Posted: August 09, 2011, 01:35:55 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Quote from: Kongkiwi;1408310
Band wagon, like this post..

Yea, I presumed as much.

I'm happy that the only important football being played is in Newcastle this weekend. ^-^

Reply #8401 Posted: August 09, 2011, 01:40:41 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
I went on a riot in my house.

Knocked chairs over, lit the rubbish bin on fire, threw bottles at the windows, then walked out the door with a flat screen TV.

Reply #8402 Posted: August 09, 2011, 01:41:54 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Some call that a riot, some call that a 'divorce'.

Reply #8403 Posted: August 09, 2011, 02:00:03 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I did that this morning as well, except I didn't end up finding any toilet paper.

Reply #8404 Posted: August 09, 2011, 02:02:43 pm

Obble

Quote from: RetardoBot;1408309
Scum just rioting for the sake of rioting.

Yep, burning down local businesses who have nothing to do with anything is mindless. Kill em all.

The rioters will be the first to complain they have no local shops after they're done too, and knowing how great the western world is, the local business owners tax will pay for their fucking court costs.

Quote from: RetardoBot;1408237
Rugby is fucking boring.

I like this guy.

Reply #8405 Posted: August 09, 2011, 02:16:25 pm

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: RetardoBot
Rugby is fucking boring.

I'n not much of a fan either.

And I know why, because back in high school, I was skinny, and when I played rugby, there were big guys twice the size of me, who were more interested in tackling other players then actually grabbing the ball.

Reply #8406 Posted: August 09, 2011, 02:49:58 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Obble;1408330
I like this guy.

You've always liked me Bob.

Now stop screening my phone calls, I wanna invite you over to watch Twilight on DVD.

Reply #8407 Posted: August 09, 2011, 02:52:04 pm

Come over to my place, I have the Twilight board game.

Reply #8408 Posted: August 09, 2011, 03:14:47 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #8409 Posted: August 09, 2011, 03:16:03 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Obble

Quote from: RetardoBot;1408358
You've always liked me Bob.

Now stop screening my phone calls, I wanna invite you over to watch Twilight on DVD.

No blu-ray? lol poor nerd. ;D

Quote from: Pyromanik;1408369
Watching twilight movie IS a bored game.

I rather liked Twilight, although i did play wow during that period, i was rather messed up.

Reply #8410 Posted: August 09, 2011, 03:36:39 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Obble;1408387
No blu-ray? lol poor nerd. ;D

I dont need hi-deaf to understand a grate love storey

Reply #8411 Posted: August 09, 2011, 04:02:24 pm

Offline Spigalau

• Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.Spigalau is a force to reckon with.

Reply #8412 Posted: August 09, 2011, 04:11:17 pm
49 20 63 61 6e 20 72 65 6d 65 6d 62 65 72 20 77 68 65 6e 20 74 68 65 20 61 69 72 20 77 61 73 20 63 6c 65 61 6e 20 61 6e 64 20 73 65 78 20 77 61 73 20 64 69 72 74 79 2e

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I wanna dasktop.

Reply #8413 Posted: August 09, 2011, 04:14:04 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1408315
I went on a riot in my house.

Knocked chairs over, lit the rubbish bin on fire, threw bottles at the windows, then walked out the door with a flat screen TV.

Bahahahah

Might give that a try.

Then make the Mrs clean it up.

Reply #8414 Posted: August 09, 2011, 04:14:27 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

Reply #8415 Posted: August 09, 2011, 04:17:58 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: Speakman;1408421
read her feedback, brilliant

Haha, that wasted some time at work - cheers ;)

Trade Me Customer Support    16 Feb 2011   
annette.steven was the buyer
(#351031810)
    This member was the winner of an auction but the purchase was not completed.
    trader responded:    18 Feb 2011
    i am very sorry had no e-mail for three did not i had won only geting e-mail now ok every thing was down so the e-mail i did not get ok

OH! and check this for a reason to get out of bad feedback..

i am sorry about payment but the i won and was going to pay my daugter was vert sick and wee just about lost her that week she ok now sorry again
Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 04:28:57 pm by winter

Reply #8416 Posted: August 09, 2011, 04:25:10 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

Reply #8417 Posted: August 09, 2011, 04:46:43 pm

Obble

Quote from: Emrico1;1408447
We need to send Lias in on this one gaiz ^

I'd have no problem with Lias exterminating people like that.

Reply #8418 Posted: August 09, 2011, 04:49:00 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #8419 Posted: August 09, 2011, 04:52:06 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.

Reply #8420 Posted: August 09, 2011, 07:19:14 pm

Offline Pyromanik

So that rise of the apes is pretty good.
Epic no was epic.

Reply #8421 Posted: August 09, 2011, 11:49:59 pm

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.
Mmm Bacon.....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5843[/ATTACH]

Reply #8422 Posted: August 10, 2011, 09:31:43 am
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
What's that red shit??

And no where near enough bacon!

Reply #8423 Posted: August 10, 2011, 10:12:03 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Eggs look bad too.

Looks like he needs to spend less time on golf and more in the kitchen.

Reply #8424 Posted: August 10, 2011, 10:33:35 am
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.