Offline BushySB

• Devoted Member
  • BushySB has no influence.
stopped snowing now. I think the great storm has passed

Edit: its snowing again lol
Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 11:44:38 am by BushySB

Reply #8500 Posted: August 14, 2011, 11:39:46 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
It aint even started Bushy me good chap, tonight & tomorrow are the heart of the storm.

How is the wind, the southerly hasn't even started here, t-shirt weather in the sun here.

Reply #8501 Posted: August 14, 2011, 11:47:43 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Obble;1410276
Proof this country is retarded, the article, not stuff. :D

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/5441248/Wacky-World-Cup-entertainment

"I'd like a big police presence," said Fagan, chairman of Shearing Sports New Zealand. "These animals are worth $200 a head and I don't want people coming to town to get a free roast."

Reply #8502 Posted: August 14, 2011, 11:48:51 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Growler;1410294
How is the wind, the southerly hasn't even started here, t-shirt weather in the sun here.

pretty good indicator that the shits gonna hit the fan

Reply #8503 Posted: August 14, 2011, 11:48:58 am
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline BushySB

• Devoted Member
  • BushySB has no influence.
Quote from: Growler;1410294
It aint even started Bushy me good chap, tonight & tomorrow are the heart of the storm.

ohh lol was reading stuff the other day and they said it was happening last night/now.

not to windy yet down here

Reply #8504 Posted: August 14, 2011, 11:59:30 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Speakman;1410296
pretty good indicator that the shits gonna hit the fan

Imma come visit. Maybe in an hour or so.
Is your arse outta bed yet?

Reply #8505 Posted: August 14, 2011, 12:04:17 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

Reply #8506 Posted: August 14, 2011, 12:09:07 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
All primped, perfumed and waiting for you pyro

Reply #8507 Posted: August 14, 2011, 12:17:58 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Unlike myself. Just woke up from a MAMMOTH sleep. Was up for 36 hours beforehand though. Huge night in Hanmer.

Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 12:50:52 pm by Tandoori

Reply #8508 Posted: August 14, 2011, 12:34:14 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.

Reply #8509 Posted: August 14, 2011, 12:34:42 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: Speakman;1410306
has been all day

Fuck, I should have come over earlier.

LATE DAY YOU SAY GROWLER?
Coz there's a fucking blizzard outside my front door!

Guess I'm not going anywhere now. Don't wanna get stranded

*** blizzard over, still snowing though.
Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 12:58:53 pm by Pyromanik

Reply #8510 Posted: August 14, 2011, 12:54:43 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #8511 Posted: August 14, 2011, 01:22:44 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
Quote from: Pyromanik;1410328
LATE DAY YOU SAY GROWLER?
Coz there's a fucking blizzard outside my front door!

Pics plz.

Reply #8512 Posted: August 14, 2011, 01:38:50 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Just taken the dogs for a walk on the beach. All sunny and nice. Southerly has started, I guess it's about to all Rebecca Black.

Reply #8513 Posted: August 14, 2011, 01:43:38 pm

Obble

Quote from: RetardoBot;1410336
Palmerston North has had hail.

Poor mans snow.

Poor mans town. :D

plz get out of dere.

Reply #8514 Posted: August 14, 2011, 02:13:55 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Storm a comin

http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy90/Dr_Woohoo/stormacomin.jpg
Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Reply #8515 Posted: August 14, 2011, 04:13:20 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!

Reply #8516 Posted: August 14, 2011, 04:27:51 pm

Offline Kopfjaeger

• Addicted
  • Kopfjaeger has no influence.
yeah i grabbed a pic at Eastgate just as the hail hit but its not as good as yours Woo.  fired up the chainsaw for a bit to top up the firewood so bring it !

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v430/maxQ/Image428.jpg
Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 04:33:53 pm by Kopfjaeger

Reply #8517 Posted: August 14, 2011, 04:29:00 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

Quote from: Pitchey;1410429
Woo drives a Merc?

Used to. It's parked up at the moment. Will sell it when I can get around to getting it running, which should be fairtly straightforward

Reply #8518 Posted: August 14, 2011, 05:31:56 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: Dr Woomanchu;1410423
Storm a comin

http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy90/Dr_Woohoo/stormacomin.jpg

Bro your camera's broken.

Reply #8519 Posted: August 14, 2011, 06:18:23 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: Pyromanik;1410229
Oh winter.

Wut kant

Reply #8520 Posted: August 14, 2011, 06:23:52 pm

Offline Anaraith

• Addicted
  • Anaraith has no influence.

Reply #8521 Posted: August 14, 2011, 07:14:06 pm
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :

Pokemon arent real but they should be.

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted

Reply #8522 Posted: August 14, 2011, 07:21:47 pm

Offline Speakman

somehow i don't think 2 days of forecasted snow, meant to start tonight sometime, has missed us

Reply #8523 Posted: August 14, 2011, 07:29:19 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
nah has been SW all day, only just started to turn S now which will bring the rain/snow with it.

Reply #8524 Posted: August 14, 2011, 07:30:51 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!