Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Growler;1410601
my offer for help if people nned it still stands. Woo has my number as does jonty and pyro I think.

looks like im not going to work, busses aint running this morning, update at 11.30ish is likely to say no services at all for the afternoon

looks like im watching The Beaver today

Reply #8550 Posted: August 15, 2011, 07:59:54 am
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: Speakman;1410608

looks like im watching The Beaver today

Once Nurse gets home that's what I hope I'm doing! :)

Reply #8551 Posted: August 15, 2011, 08:11:36 am
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #8552 Posted: August 15, 2011, 08:49:07 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Growler;1410593
good morning pyro, hows the snow ;)

It's because I saved it with that last statement.
You'll notice the snow is mushy and crap compared to the lovely powder stuff we got last time. And that's your fault for encouraging it not to come.

Looking forward to see how bad this gets tbh. I can work from home (should I feel the need), so I'm set.
Beer in the fridge, lovely 'log burning' gas heater, lazy time chairs and lots of shit to watch thanks to the sneakernet mission yesterday.

Cheers lads.

Reply #8553 Posted: August 15, 2011, 08:51:58 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I hate this festering pit of disappointment.

A 5 minute drive in every direction of Palmy is snowing. Even Feilding has a blanket of snow, but does Palmy get anything?

This town can't even weather right. Fuckin' joke.
Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 09:11:52 am by Retardobot

Reply #8554 Posted: August 15, 2011, 09:07:43 am

Offline Pyromanik

Reply #8555 Posted: August 15, 2011, 09:11:57 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.

Reply #8556 Posted: August 15, 2011, 09:14:18 am

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Quote from: Pyromanik;1410614
You'll notice the snow is mushy and crap compared to the lovely powder stuff we got last time. And that's your fault for encouraging it not to come.

u srs? Nothing but polystyrene at our place. The snow is so dry it squeaks. See how it has sculpted on the back of this car?

http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy90/Dr_Woohoo/DSCF2450.jpg
Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

The cat loves it

http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy90/Dr_Woohoo/DSCF2448.jpg

Bitchi had so many layers on, she couldn't put her arms down

http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy90/Dr_Woohoo/DSCF2449.jpg

Reply #8557 Posted: August 15, 2011, 09:35:05 am

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
ahh was just about to pm you and say yell if you need the pick up.

Reply #8558 Posted: August 15, 2011, 09:42:34 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Mayhem_Lee

• Addicted
  • Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.
Quote from: Dr Woomanchu;1410632
u srs? Nothing but polystyrene at our place. The snow is so dry it squeaks. See how it has sculpted on the back of this car?

http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy90/Dr_Woohoo/DSCF2450.jpg

The cat loves it

http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy90/Dr_Woohoo/DSCF2448.jpg

Bitchi had so many layers on, she couldn't put her arms down

http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy90/Dr_Woohoo/DSCF2449.jpg

can you send some snow up to whangarei? we send some of northlands finest grass back?

Reply #8559 Posted: August 15, 2011, 09:42:43 am

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
So you're trying to trade snow for grass?

*Woomanchu waves hello to the drug squad internet snoops*

Reply #8560 Posted: August 15, 2011, 09:47:55 am

Obble

Gotta work on your code words, terrible drug traders.

Reply #8561 Posted: August 15, 2011, 09:50:01 am

Offline Dr Woomanchu

It's part of my cunning plan. The police would never expect anyone to be stupid enough to use such obvious code words, so they will assume we are having an innocent discussion :chuncky:

Reply #8562 Posted: August 15, 2011, 09:51:34 am

Offline Mayhem_Lee

• Addicted
  • Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.
Quote from: Dr Woomanchu;1410649
It's part of my cunning plan. The police would never expect anyone to be stupid enough to use such obvious code words, so they will assume we are having an innocent discussion :chuncky:

this..... lol nice photos shoe

Reply #8563 Posted: August 15, 2011, 09:54:42 am

Obble

Quote from: Dr Woomanchu;1410649

>Check mayhem is from northland
>Yup stupid enough to use bad codewords :D

Reply #8564 Posted: August 15, 2011, 09:57:36 am

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.

Reply #8565 Posted: August 15, 2011, 10:46:45 am
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Mayhem_Lee

• Addicted
Quote from: matt88nz;1410659
Snow is shit anyway.

Not when you dont get it every year

Reply #8566 Posted: August 15, 2011, 10:48:32 am

Offline Dr Woomanchu

Quote from: matt88nz;1410659
Sex is shit anyway.

Quote from: mayhem_lee;1410661
Not when you dont get it every year

eft

Reply #8567 Posted: August 15, 2011, 10:52:50 am

Offline Mayhem_Lee

• Addicted
Quote from: Dr Woomanchu;1410663
eft

From my basement

http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af133/mayheml33/lolbestlover.jpg

Reply #8568 Posted: August 15, 2011, 10:55:17 am

Offline Dr Woomanchu

Reply #8569 Posted: August 15, 2011, 10:56:25 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Fuccccccccccck, windy is chilly here in aux, might score some hand warming pads for my balls.

Reply #8570 Posted: August 15, 2011, 11:02:31 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
We've kept our (3) cats in today due to the risk of snow dumps from roofs, trees etc. Nurse has heard of cats being killed by big snow collapses, so ours are basking in the luxury of a heated bedroom.

The dogs, however, can't get enough of the stuff, they are going mad!

It IS like polystyrene, isn't it Woo!

Cheers Growler, appreciate it, but all safe and home...

Amazing to think we've still got two days of this!

Stay warm all and have fun :)

Reply #8571 Posted: August 15, 2011, 11:12:54 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #8572 Posted: August 15, 2011, 11:14:41 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Snow reported in parts of Auckland - probably bullshit, tryin' to get my hopes up.

Reply #8573 Posted: August 15, 2011, 11:28:03 am

Offline Anaraith

• Addicted
  • Anaraith has no influence.

Reply #8574 Posted: August 15, 2011, 11:32:14 am
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :