YESH.

Spoiler :
http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/6044/1313480440190.jpg
Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name
Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 08:39:55 pm by Obble

Reply #8700 Posted: August 17, 2011, 08:36:00 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
So, last night's BC2 action was hilarious.. some dude getting super mad over my CG usage .. I wish Growler and/or Nostar was there with me :(

Reply #8701 Posted: August 18, 2011, 08:27:19 am

Obble

Blankets fall off bed during night, eternal struggle to keep them on.

Reply #8702 Posted: August 18, 2011, 09:46:19 am

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.
Quote from: bitchimom;1411478
cat turned up!

snow must've melted enough with the rain to let her out of wherever she's been holed up since Sunday night.
that damn animal can't have many lives left!

:joyous:

Yay!

Reply #8703 Posted: August 18, 2011, 09:47:25 am
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #8704 Posted: August 18, 2011, 09:48:08 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.

Reply #8705 Posted: August 18, 2011, 09:54:49 am
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Obble

Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1412096
Dogs help keep the blankets on.

My dog kicks me off the bed :(

Reply #8706 Posted: August 18, 2011, 09:56:15 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Obble;1412097
My dog kicks me off the bed :(

Hah, mine do that. Wake up and I'm half hanging out the bed because they've pushed me out.

Reply #8707 Posted: August 18, 2011, 10:03:52 am

Offline Nostargate

• Addicted
  • Nostargate barely matters.Nostargate barely matters.
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1411925
Sure, you're using her avatar too aincha.

:P

Nah i got my little pony avatar cause a while back someone said if anyone uses a my little pony avatar they will be hunted down and killed irl.............................
XXX gibbon road, morrinsville, waikato,  bring it.

Quote from: winter;1412063
So, last night's BC2 action was hilarious.. some dude getting super mad over my CG usage .. I wish Growler and/or Nostar was there with me :(

Mrs comp gives about 12FPS on bc2........will install it if you promise balltouching.
Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 10:17:50 am by Nostargate

Reply #8708 Posted: August 18, 2011, 10:14:05 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #8709 Posted: August 18, 2011, 10:19:37 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Noob Nostar. Your MLP avatar is only G3 anyway.

What a fail bronie.

Reply #8710 Posted: August 18, 2011, 10:32:21 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: Obble;1412097
My dog licks me off on the bed :(

0.o

Reply #8711 Posted: August 18, 2011, 10:36:02 am
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1412121
0.o

Hah, I guess the bed would be the best place for it.

Reply #8712 Posted: August 18, 2011, 10:37:47 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: Nostargate;1412108

Mrs comp gives about 12FPS on bc2........will install it if you promise balltouching.

always <3

Quote from: Growler;1412112
oh noes!

I missed the rage?

noooooooooooooo

:( he was ripping into me something chronic.. using biblical references like.. "Haven't you read the 11th commandment? - Thou shall not shoot rockets blah blah blah"
he even said I don't have any friends! I then proceeded to tell him to call 0800 whatsup cause he soooooooooo mad.

Reply #8713 Posted: August 18, 2011, 10:37:51 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
hahaha, i had some tard go ape about it in the weekend, some sniper that never moved and I just kept nailing him.

Told him he was too slow and to give up..... hahah he quit at end of map

Reply #8714 Posted: August 18, 2011, 10:47:52 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline BushySB

• Devoted Member
  • BushySB has no influence.
Quote from: winter;1412124
always <3

:( he was ripping into me something chronic.. using biblical references like.. "Haven't you read the 11th commandment? - Thou shall not shoot rockets blah blah blah"
he even said I don't have any friends! I then proceeded to tell him to call 0800 whatsup cause he soooooooooo mad.

ahh that was loltasitc

Reply #8715 Posted: August 18, 2011, 10:52:15 am

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

Reply #8716 Posted: August 18, 2011, 10:53:19 am

Obble

Quote from: RetardoBot;1412104
Hah, mine do that. Wake up and I'm half hanging out the bed because they've pushed me out.

OBBLES = REX, nub.

Reply #8717 Posted: August 18, 2011, 10:54:11 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

I think they meant you, but just failed at punctuation/grammar.

Reply #8718 Posted: August 18, 2011, 11:03:31 am

Obble

Seems like someone wants me, and you're jelly.

Reply #8719 Posted: August 18, 2011, 11:06:37 am

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.

Reply #8720 Posted: August 18, 2011, 11:10:53 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #8721 Posted: August 18, 2011, 11:11:02 am

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
I wish it was still legal to smoke in the office, that would be grand.

Reply #8722 Posted: August 18, 2011, 11:13:10 am

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
South America you can still smoke in lifts, movies, busses, even the doctors surgery. Sorad.

Reply #8723 Posted: August 18, 2011, 11:21:29 am

Obble

Quote from: Emrico1;1412149
South America you can still smoke in lifts, movies, busses, even the doctors surgery. Sorad.

Smoking so cool.

Reply #8724 Posted: August 18, 2011, 11:22:13 am