Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
quiet night in with a dozen of Hop Rocker. imma happy chap

Reply #8750 Posted: August 19, 2011, 09:39:17 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Dozen down the tui box, about to watch some statehouse footy.

Friday, gotta get down.

Reply #8751 Posted: August 19, 2011, 09:44:28 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Emrico1;1412483
Sometimes, but more often than not they are just planting to stop the sand moving. Mostly to protect property.

But you think about it, sand moves, always has, the place where sand is exposed is a constant movement with the wind. If you prevent movement in one place, the place that the sand travels to no longer gets it, changing the natural flow and causing erosion in other ways.

They clog up the dunes then wonder WHERE THE FUCK derp THE BEACH WENT? OH THAT'S RIGHT, WE STOPPED THE FUCKING SAND MOVING.
Quick! Put up a sign, nobody go on the dunes so we keep the bea.... OH SHIT.

Ok fair enough protect people's property but leave the national parks and unpopulated beaches the fuck alone.
You have to spend as much time at the beach as I do to see what these idiots don't seem to understand.

Fuck nah, people who stick up conservation signs on the beach so they can protect their property that they bulldozed a dune to build... I'm not even sure it's worth finishing this sentence.

Reply #8752 Posted: August 19, 2011, 09:48:04 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: Speakman;1412868

Snap, plus a couple of " Pig and Whistle" and a "Belgium Tempest".

Cheers :)

Reply #8753 Posted: August 19, 2011, 09:57:50 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: Speakman;1412868

Snap, plus a couple of " Pig and Whistle" and a "Belgium Tempest".

Cheers :)

Quote from: Pyromanik;1412872
Fuck nah, people who stick up conservation signs on the beach so they can protect their property that they bulldozed a dune to build... I'm not even sure it's worth finishing this sentence.

Why the full stop?

(A horse goes into a bar...)
Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 10:05:49 pm by Ngati_Grim

Reply #8754 Posted: August 19, 2011, 09:59:22 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
mac's issacs cider, heinekin, some shitty malbrough merlot, and some ok malbrough pinot noir.
Not bad.
Cheers.

Reply #8755 Posted: August 19, 2011, 10:00:28 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
It represents the Irony involved and I totally agree...

I'm drinking Steiny cans. I love a good can, underrated.

Reply #8756 Posted: August 19, 2011, 10:00:59 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

Reply #8757 Posted: August 19, 2011, 10:01:43 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
Cheers indeed.

Better a can than a can't, Em.

Hop Rockers rock, by the way... a tasty drop.

Man, if only I was as amenable all the time....

Reply #8758 Posted: August 19, 2011, 10:06:49 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: Emrico1;1412878
It represents the Irony involved and I totally agree...

I'm drinking Steiny cans. I love a good can, underrated.

I love a good set of cans!

Reply #8759 Posted: August 19, 2011, 10:07:03 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

Reply #8760 Posted: August 19, 2011, 10:07:22 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Also good is a spare can right when you need one!

(though more often than not, not as good as my previous statement.)

Reply #8761 Posted: August 19, 2011, 10:08:10 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted

Reply #8762 Posted: August 19, 2011, 10:08:58 pm

Offline Emrico1

Reply #8763 Posted: August 19, 2011, 10:10:40 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted

Reply #8764 Posted: August 19, 2011, 10:12:36 pm

Offline Pyromanik

It's like a cocktale... (sic)

3 parts cans, 2 parts curves 2 parts legs and 1 part face... and 4 parts photoshop airbrush.

Reply #8765 Posted: August 19, 2011, 10:13:02 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
I prefer the "Sale of Two Titties" by Charles Dickens

uh, I mean "Sale of two Tinnies".

Two titties are nice, but unless she's a Wet Nurse, you won't find similar sustenanace.
Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 10:19:07 pm by Ngati_Grim

Reply #8766 Posted: August 19, 2011, 10:15:29 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Reply #8767 Posted: August 19, 2011, 10:17:23 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Cans are great if only because you can say 'Crack a titty!'

Reply #8768 Posted: August 19, 2011, 10:22:33 pm

Offline Pyromanik

My mum calls them tinnies.
Which puts you in a very awkward position when you're 17 standing next to a bunch of mates and your mum offers to get you some tinnies.

Reply #8769 Posted: August 19, 2011, 10:27:41 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
Quote from: Pyromanik;1412901
My mum calls them tinnies.
Which puts you in a very awkward position when you're 17 standing next to a bunch of mates and your mum offers to get you some tinnies.

Not just 17.

I said " fuck" to my mum once and she said " don't you fuck me"....now that is awkward....especially as I'm not Oedipean.

Reply #8770 Posted: August 19, 2011, 10:34:49 pm

Offline Pyromanik

hahaha, classic.

cuntfacing; better than derpfacing.

Reply #8771 Posted: August 19, 2011, 10:54:24 pm

Offline zolteg

• Devoted Member
  • zolteg has no influence.
Sometimes beers are like breasts.  One's not enough, and three's too many....

Reply #8772 Posted: August 19, 2011, 11:09:27 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted

Reply #8773 Posted: August 19, 2011, 11:13:49 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1412907
Oedipean.

Quote from: Pyromanik;1412911
classic. (sic)

Classic, surely?

Nothing major however.

:P

Reply #8774 Posted: August 19, 2011, 11:16:10 pm