Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
fuck motor boating, jet boating's where it's at!

Reply #8775 Posted: August 19, 2011, 11:16:39 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Reaper_Joe

• Devoted Member
  • Reaper_Joe has no influence.

Reply #8776 Posted: August 19, 2011, 11:21:38 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.

Reply #8777 Posted: August 19, 2011, 11:22:21 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Turns out I play better on Steiny cans, dude thought I was teh hacx

Reply #8778 Posted: August 19, 2011, 11:40:13 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
there was this time I got shitfaced and played a game.

And then I took my blindfold off...

Reply #8779 Posted: August 20, 2011, 12:09:46 am

Obble

Quote from: Pyromanik;1412936
there was this time I got shitfaced and played a game.

And then I took my blindfold off...

A wild woohoo appears.

Reply #8780 Posted: August 20, 2011, 02:02:03 am

Obble

Reply #8781 Posted: August 20, 2011, 02:04:54 am

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
2 dozen down and a bottle of vino. Jesus fuck.

Reply #8782 Posted: August 20, 2011, 03:44:39 am

Offline Pyromanik

Reply #8783 Posted: August 20, 2011, 09:17:44 am

Obble

Reply #8784 Posted: August 21, 2011, 12:46:42 am

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.

Reply #8785 Posted: August 21, 2011, 12:52:20 am
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Obble

Quote from: matt88nz;1413161
asl?

How bout, fuck off.:beaten:

Reply #8786 Posted: August 21, 2011, 02:59:12 pm

Offline camy205

• Addicted
  • camy205 barely matters.camy205 barely matters.

Reply #8787 Posted: August 21, 2011, 03:19:42 pm
Quote from: Craigorsarus;1484182
GetSome Thread - Generic Timeline:

- Actual Topic
 - Variation of Topic
 - Someone calls someone a retard
 - Fight
 - Actual Topic
 - Fight
 - Troll
 - Your Mum
 - You\'re*
 - TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
 - What is this thread about?

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.

Reply #8788 Posted: August 21, 2011, 03:21:08 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: camy205;1413262
Eye infection, any tips?

Doctors.

Don't mess around with anything related to your eyes.

They'll give you a basic anti-biotic eye drop, will clear up in a few days.

Reply #8789 Posted: August 21, 2011, 03:36:28 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

Reply #8790 Posted: August 21, 2011, 03:47:25 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted

Reply #8791 Posted: August 21, 2011, 04:20:07 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Job interviews are crap TBH.

'Why did you apply for this exact position at this company?'

I mean seriously? I applied for 500 bloody jobs, the reason why I applied for this one? Because it was on seek.com.au - no other reason.

Most people I've talked to have said that the thing about interviews is that there are set answers you are meant to give, which means pretty much being dishonest about everything (to a certain extent).

Then you are meant to find out all this information about the company which I don't really see necessary. I mean all the positions I've been applying for aren't the types of jobs which I'm going to be doing when I'm 50, it's just something for now. Nothing more to it.

Reply #8792 Posted: August 21, 2011, 04:53:28 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted

Reply #8793 Posted: August 21, 2011, 05:19:35 pm

Obble

Reply #8794 Posted: August 21, 2011, 05:26:23 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Quote from: camy205;1413262

Get better mates that won't fart on your pillow.

Quote from: Spork;1413302

I mean seriously? I applied for 500 bloody jobs, the reason why I applied for this one? Because it was on seek.com.au - no other reason.

Most people I've talked to have said that the thing about interviews is that there are set answers you are meant to give, which means pretty much being dishonest about everything (to a certain extent).

Then you are meant to find out all this information about the company which I don't really see necessary. I mean all the positions I've been applying for aren't the types of jobs which I'm going to be doing when I'm 50, it's just something for now. Nothing more to it.

The correct answer is "Because I have the correct skill set for the job."
And if you're feeling like a dick; "And it'd be a shame for you to miss out on that."
Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 09:03:21 pm by Pyromanik

Reply #8795 Posted: August 21, 2011, 09:01:19 pm

Offline Nyan

• Addicted
  • Nyan has no influence.
Quote from: Obble;1413311
:ghost:

Y U NO WOW WITH ME

Reply #8796 Posted: August 21, 2011, 09:36:14 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spork;1413302

Best ever advice that I was given for job interviews was given to me by....

Bob.

Seriously, fake it til you make it. You'll be surprised what you can learn on the job given the chance.

In saying that, I didn't lie for the job I have now, but certainly support it because every other guy going for the job is going to be lying their ass off which makes the handful of honest guys applying look incompetent.

Reply #8797 Posted: August 21, 2011, 10:03:14 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Reply #8798 Posted: August 21, 2011, 10:15:22 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Quote from: Pyromanik;1413375
The correct answer is "Because I have the correct skill set for the job."
And if you're feeling like a dick; "And it'd be a shame for you to miss out on that."

I'm reasonably confident that the job is already mine, however I did accidentally say something about 'when I get the job' instead of if, then I chuckled to myself.

Reply #8799 Posted: August 22, 2011, 12:53:01 am