Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Anaraith

• Addicted
  • Anaraith has no influence.
Quote from: Spork;1417698
On Youtube, is there a way to jump to a post which someone has replied to?

Easiest way to do this is view all comments and ctrl + F the username you are looking for.

Reply #9050 Posted: September 05, 2011, 04:47:18 pm
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :

Pokemon arent real but they should be.

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Quote from: Anaraith;1417928
Easiest way to do this is view all comments and ctrl + F the username you are looking for.

Nice tip.

Reply #9051 Posted: September 05, 2011, 05:28:23 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Quote from: Anaraith;1417928

Yea, I've been using this method, but I don't see why YT doesn't have a direct link to the comment, I mean what is the point in replying to someone.. Except to actually tell that person something. It makes it hard for me to find out wtf is going on in a video.

@randompigfucker1968 Yea, but then the mice would not have killed him.

HOW AM I MEANT TO KNOW WTF IS GOING ON? :( I have to Ctrl F through the billions of quotes of this guy, just to find out what he said, which is all so important to me.

Also, still applying for jobs like a baws. Sent about a billion of them today. Even one to work in a chocolate shop.

Reply #9052 Posted: September 05, 2011, 05:30:32 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Start your own computer shop online bro.

You front the cash. Rii, Pyro and I will build it for ya.

Reply #9053 Posted: September 05, 2011, 05:35:38 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
I might have been able to do that 6 months ago, but since then any previously available money is no longer available.

What really sucks, is that the perfect job for me, is still the job which I was fired from at the start of the year.

Fuck them and their pretty much monopoly of that exact type of business. They are the only place at least in Adelaide which employ more than 2 people to do with computer sales and repairs and all that jazz.

Reply #9054 Posted: September 05, 2011, 05:39:51 pm

Offline Emrico1

So take them down.

SpoonFork Computers, we know our shit.

Reply #9055 Posted: September 05, 2011, 06:10:27 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
Quote from: Zarkov;1417886
How do you name him without naming her?

Bet me to it, yeah, unfortunately if he's named, she will most likely become the centre of more unwanted attention, people continually asking how she is, busy bodies sticking their noses in etc etc.

Reply #9056 Posted: September 05, 2011, 06:44:40 pm

Offline Emrico1

I agree there are good reasons for the non-naming laws but it sounds like the judge is way off here.
Sometimes you have to break the rules to get some attention when a more serious wrong is occuring... I guess.

Reply #9057 Posted: September 05, 2011, 07:11:52 pm

Offline zolteg

• Devoted Member
  • zolteg has no influence.
As I keep saying on Twitter.... the judiciary are so far out of touch with the nation it's ludicrous.

Reply #9058 Posted: September 05, 2011, 08:17:40 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!

Reply #9059 Posted: September 05, 2011, 08:27:44 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline zolteg

• Devoted Member
They also use discretion when awarding sentence, and in the case of the comedian kiddie fiddler, when deciding whether to convict.  In this case, the decision made was out of touch with the community's abhorrence of child molestation, even *if* drunk beyond imagination.

Reply #9060 Posted: September 05, 2011, 08:36:01 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Child molestation is not funny. No slapstick comedy is.

Reply #9061 Posted: September 05, 2011, 08:55:03 pm

Offline AvatarFACE

• Devoted Member
  • AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.AvatarFACE is working their way up.
Just spent the whole day re-installing windows and updating stuff, windows decided to bugger itself and have a meltdown where it would not save any of my user data. It wiped everything back to defaults with every restart, all while telling me there was nothing wrong. Finally got it all running sweet again and then had an awesome few rounds of BFBC2, so not so bad of an ending. Although it's going to be a pain in the ass remembering all my passwords and stuff and re-installing games and programs, I've had everything on auto-complete for so long I had forgotten most of my passwords and usernames. Did a check of my HDD and memtest on RAM and no problems there. I'm putting it down to just another random thing computers do when you least expect it.

Reply #9062 Posted: September 05, 2011, 10:14:41 pm
Wallpaper thread (It was good when it was updated)

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.
Quote from: Pitchey;1417988
Bet me to it, yeah, unfortunately if he's named, she will most likely become the centre of more unwanted attention, people continually asking how she is, busy bodies sticking their noses in etc etc.

Quote from: Zarkov;1417886
How do you name him without naming her?

Use your head Tofu.
It's already common knowledge who it is, so your point is moot. But i still fail to see how naming him is a worse crime than what he did.

Reply #9063 Posted: September 06, 2011, 12:26:31 pm
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I had read a while ago that he did it by accident, that he thought he was getting in bed with his partner or something.

Not that I've paid any real attention to it.

Reply #9064 Posted: September 06, 2011, 12:39:51 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
I highly doubt his partner was the same size as a small child, and wearing nappies. there is no way it was a drunken accident

Reply #9065 Posted: September 06, 2011, 12:55:45 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I have read almost nil of the story. I'm not sure what they are classing as "molestation" here either.

Reply #9066 Posted: September 06, 2011, 01:02:17 pm

Obble

RWC STARTS ON FRIDAY, Fuck its gonna be busy in town on friday, ANXIETY ATTACK, Where you gonna hide Winter? :(

Reply #9067 Posted: September 06, 2011, 01:22:06 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #9068 Posted: September 06, 2011, 01:35:46 pm

Offline zolteg

• Devoted Member
Quote from: TofuEater;1418208
It's already common knowledge who it is, so your point is moot. But i still fail to see how naming him is a worse crime than what he did.

Actually, I have no idea who it is, having missed the kerfluffle by & large.

However, I *do* agree with Jan Logie in her open letter to Judge Cunningham:  

http://janlogie.wordpress.com/2011/09/05/letter-to-judge-philippa-cunningham/

E
ntirely the wrong message is being sent.

Reply #9069 Posted: September 06, 2011, 01:41:58 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Also, hey tofu and anyone else having a teacup over the kiddyfiddling.
Were you at the trial?
Do you know the whole case inside out?

What's that?

No?

Well shut the fuck up then.

Yes kiddyfiddling is bad. We all know it. Shut up.

Quote from: AvatarFACE;1418067
Just spent the whole day re-installing windows and updating stuff, windows decided to bugger itself and have a meltdown where it would not save any of my user data. It wiped everything back to defaults with every restart, all while telling me there was nothing wrong. Finally got it all running sweet again and then had an awesome few rounds of BFBC2, so not so bad of an ending. Although it's going to be a pain in the ass remembering all my passwords and stuff and re-installing games and programs, I've had everything on auto-complete for so long I had forgotten most of my passwords and usernames. Did a check of my HDD and memtest on RAM and no problems there. I'm putting it down to just another random thing computers do when you least expect it.

That's the exact reason I never use autocomplete.

Also in other news: searchlights in the 'heart' of the city are a fucking retarded idea.
Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 02:06:53 pm by Pyromanik

Reply #9070 Posted: September 06, 2011, 02:02:41 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Obble

Rebuilding on unstable ground is a fucking retarded idea.                         :distant:

Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 02:12:53 pm by Obble

Reply #9071 Posted: September 06, 2011, 02:09:18 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #9072 Posted: September 06, 2011, 02:17:53 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Right you chch nubs, time for me to get back to work. email me all job offers of $30 p.h + for doing fuck all :D

Reply #9073 Posted: September 06, 2011, 02:26:53 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #9074 Posted: September 06, 2011, 02:27:57 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!