Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
I wish I knew what was going on.

Oh wait. No I don't.

Moving in a month :D

Reply #9150 Posted: September 10, 2011, 07:41:17 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Codex

its on their site growler, to get it added call them. $55 for naked dsl +50 for vdsl, 5 gigs, then +70 for 100gb.

35 down

10 up

will probably change over next month tbh.

Reply #9151 Posted: September 10, 2011, 07:56:20 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
jesus.

we're currently paying about 160 for 100GB ish a month, plus the phone line as well
Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 08:25:45 pm by Speakman

Reply #9152 Posted: September 10, 2011, 08:21:17 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #9153 Posted: September 10, 2011, 08:27:10 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Codex

Quote from: Speakman;1420262
jesus.

we're currently paying about 160 for 100GB ish a month, plus the phone line as well
Yeah but that's a voip line isn't it?

Reply #9154 Posted: September 10, 2011, 08:30:55 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
nope. phone line is with telecom, intermanets on xnet. been wanting to get rid of the phone line for ages and go neked, we don't use the phone at all

Reply #9155 Posted: September 10, 2011, 08:33:34 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.

Reply #9156 Posted: September 10, 2011, 08:39:08 pm

Codex

You can't have pots with vdsl anyway jonty so there's a good option :P

Reply #9157 Posted: September 10, 2011, 10:08:35 pm

Offline Speakman

i know :) will wait and see if I'm staying in this flat for next year before I commit

Reply #9158 Posted: September 10, 2011, 10:11:55 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
Fucking hell: it's The Modern Lovers all over again.

I like being out of date.

Please; let it pass me by. Seems  like shit distraction and people are stupid these days.

Fucking ignorant cunts.

NB: not going schizo Rii/Spork some other cock, just noticing the decline.

Read my sig, arsehole:

Reply #9159 Posted: September 10, 2011, 10:36:12 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted

Reply #9160 Posted: September 10, 2011, 10:36:54 pm

Obble

Reply #9161 Posted: September 11, 2011, 01:38:41 am

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!

Reply #9162 Posted: September 11, 2011, 07:38:20 am

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
The absent-minded ramblings of a drunken old vagrant.

Reply #9163 Posted: September 11, 2011, 10:33:25 am

Obble

Quote from: Zarkov;1420365
Cryptic and pissed aren't the same.

It is when you're pissed. :hopelessness:

Reply #9164 Posted: September 11, 2011, 11:14:36 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1420320
Fucking hell: it's The Modern Lovers all over again.

I like being out of date.

Please; let it pass me by. Seems  like shit distraction and people are stupid these days.

Fucking ignorant cunts.

NB: not going schizo Rii/Spork some other cock, just noticing the decline.

Read my sig, arsehole:

You need coffee. And a Valium.

Reply #9165 Posted: September 11, 2011, 11:29:19 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
I'm confused. Are we talking cooking or flower POTS?

Reply #9166 Posted: September 11, 2011, 12:11:28 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Obble

Reply #9167 Posted: September 11, 2011, 12:31:39 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted

Reply #9168 Posted: September 12, 2011, 06:29:13 am

Codex

Reply #9169 Posted: September 12, 2011, 09:25:18 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
Quote from: RetardoBot;1420418
You need coffee. And a Valium.

Condoning drug use now?

Coffee (stimulant) + Valium (sedative).
Not a good mix, trust me.

http://www.earthlings.com/

Even if you just watch the trailer....

Reply #9170 Posted: September 12, 2011, 09:26:08 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1420633
Condoning drug use now?

Coffee (stimulant) + Valium (sedative).
Not a good mix, trust me.

http://www.earthlings.com/

Even if you just watch the trailer....

We all know you shoot up to handle the harsh reality of life.

Reply #9171 Posted: September 12, 2011, 09:43:42 am

Obble

Quote from: RetardoBot;1420646
We all know you shoot up to handle the harsh reality of life.

I would too if i had to live in the same city as Chilli and Rex.

Reply #9172 Posted: September 12, 2011, 09:56:35 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Obble;1420655
I would too if i had to live in the same city as Chilli.

Fixed.

Reply #9173 Posted: September 12, 2011, 10:04:49 am

Obble

You're right, Rex doesn't go out, so nobody notices. :gorilla:

Reply #9174 Posted: September 12, 2011, 10:33:37 am