Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 02:47:13 pm by Retardobot

Reply #9200 Posted: September 12, 2011, 02:44:19 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: Dr Woomanchu;1420792

Oh and we are far from the most brutal. Watching a cat spend 5 minutes with a bird its caught puts paid to that one. Nature is brutal and unforgiving. Most animals in the wild die in terror and misery without any human intervention.

Pffft, five minutes...

We have a choice whether to participate in the terror and misery or not.

I'm still going to piss on your bacon.

Reply #9201 Posted: September 12, 2011, 02:49:26 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: RetardoBot;1420797
u mad bro?

See my sig. It may be a bit too highbrow for you.

See also my previous comment: we have the choice whether to sustain ourselves with terror and misery. In this day and age, as 'fortunate' first worlders, we have no need to , other than laziness, gluttony and selfishness.

Reply #9202 Posted: September 12, 2011, 02:51:20 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #9203 Posted: September 12, 2011, 02:51:59 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
Cool.

Righto, done with the public service announcements for today, back to the lab.

Reply #9204 Posted: September 12, 2011, 02:53:17 pm

Offline bitchimom

• Just settled in
  • bitchimom has no influence.
Quote from: deanox;1420796

to what? feelings to what, buggy?

damn, now we'll never know... and I'll never be able to tell him the difference between to and too... oh well life is too short to get worried about the little things eh buggy?

and in other, Chch news, please spare a few minutes to take this survey on media use and communications in Canterbury over the last year...
http://canterbury.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_0N8koLaQgyEFjeY

Serious survey for serious studies, so Chch/Canty people only please. :pride:

Reply #9205 Posted: September 12, 2011, 02:53:28 pm
bitchimom: dirrrrrty girl racer

earthquake refugee since aaaages ago
http://www.rebuildshakeytown.blogspot.com

Offline deanox

• Just settled in
  • deanox has no influence.
hahahahaha, I realised my spelling error after I posted oh well :victorious:

Reply #9206 Posted: September 12, 2011, 02:58:15 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
ITT: Rii vs Grim + Piss bacon and shit tofu

FINISH HIM.

Reply #9207 Posted: September 12, 2011, 03:01:06 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1420804
Pffft, five minutes...

We have a choice whether to participate in the terror and misery or not.

I'm still going to piss on your bacon.

Yep. You choose not to. I choose to take responsibility for any suffering an animal undergoes when it dies so I can eat it, and others choose not to care.

Reply #9208 Posted: September 12, 2011, 03:04:04 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Codex

Reply #9209 Posted: September 12, 2011, 03:06:07 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1420791
...or duly?

Post makes no sense.

Reply #9210 Posted: September 12, 2011, 03:08:47 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: winter;1420815
ITT: Rii vs Grim + Piss bacon and shit tofu

FINISH HIM.

Hahahaha.

I'm not going to discuss this topic with Grim. He's a little to emotional about it, it'll more than likely end up with him calling me an ignorant c*** in a rep comment again.

I've already spent my IC quota for the day.

Reply #9211 Posted: September 12, 2011, 03:21:49 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 03:36:04 pm by Pyromanik

Reply #9212 Posted: September 12, 2011, 03:30:25 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #9213 Posted: September 12, 2011, 03:33:18 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Obble

Quote from: RetardoBot;1420822
Hahahaha.

I'm not going to discuss this topic with Grim. He's a little to emotional about it, it'll more than likely end up with him calling me an ignorant c*** in a rep comment again.

I've already spent my IC quota for the day.

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9706/buthowwaitwhatpenguinso.jpg
Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Reply #9214 Posted: September 12, 2011, 03:34:12 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 04:04:19 pm by Tandoori

Reply #9215 Posted: September 12, 2011, 04:03:57 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Obble;1420828
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9706/buthowwaitwhatpenguinso.jpg
Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Happy Feet was such a boring movie.

Reply #9216 Posted: September 12, 2011, 04:17:21 pm

Obble

Quote from: RetardoBot;1420836
Happy Feet was such a boring movie.

At least they didn't get nom nom'd by a shark lol!

http://www.stuff.co.nz/environment/5609474/Where-in-the-ocean-is-Happy-Feet

Reply #9217 Posted: September 12, 2011, 04:19:28 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!

Reply #9218 Posted: September 12, 2011, 04:19:43 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #9219 Posted: September 12, 2011, 04:26:37 pm

Offline mycoolcar

• Addicted
  • mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...mycoolcar might someday be someone...
Quote from: Obble;1420838
At least they didn't get nom nom'd by a shark lol!

http://www.stuff.co.nz/environment/5609474/Where-in-the-ocean-is-Happy-Feet

Good use of money right there.

Reply #9220 Posted: September 12, 2011, 04:31:48 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!

Reply #9221 Posted: September 12, 2011, 04:32:45 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.

Reply #9222 Posted: September 12, 2011, 04:33:37 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: Hori88;1420846

that's both a marvelous piece of paint thar.. and.. a horrible image that hurts my feelings immensely :<
and and.. happy feet has two smiley faces and looks like two enemy from Space invaders.

Reply #9223 Posted: September 12, 2011, 04:37:29 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
I was only given 'abstract' drawing skills.
I.e. no drawing skills at all.

Reply #9224 Posted: September 12, 2011, 04:40:07 pm