Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
OMG another coherent 3am post. who the fuck stole my login

Reply #9250 Posted: September 13, 2011, 10:39:18 am

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
My cat brought in a bird in yesterday. Left it dead on the floor in the puddle of it's own blood.

Other animals that have been brought in include;

Rats
Mice
Fish
Skinks
Butterflies

One of them also brings in yellow leaves.

Reply #9251 Posted: September 13, 2011, 10:58:04 am

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Dr Woomanchu;1421041
I think there is a great deal of merit in the concept that the best way to protect an endangered species is to farm it

Many endangered species are very difficult to breed in captivity, which is why they are endangered.

Like Pandas.

And it's counterproductive to farm carnivorous animals, since you have to farm more animals just to feed them. And anyway, beef tastes better then dog.

Not that I've tried dog.
Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 11:05:36 am by Spacemonkey

Reply #9252 Posted: September 13, 2011, 10:59:39 am

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
If you are having difficulty breading them, try dipping them in egg first.

Reply #9253 Posted: September 13, 2011, 11:02:29 am

Offline Mayhem_Lee

• Addicted
  • Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.
Quote from: Dr Woomanchu;1421098
If you are having difficulty breading them, try dipping them in egg first.

Pedantic fucker aint you today shoe....

Hows job hunting going?

Reply #9254 Posted: September 13, 2011, 11:04:32 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #9255 Posted: September 13, 2011, 11:04:53 am

Quote from: RetardoBot;1421102
Mmmmmm, breaded Panda.

With Elephant Jam!

Reply #9256 Posted: September 13, 2011, 11:06:35 am

Offline Dr Woomanchu

meh. still in limbo, stuck on a light duties med cert which pretty well makes me unemployable. Currently trying to tap into a scheme where ACC will pay my wages while I work for someone for a while , so I can get post surgery work on my CV. 2 back surgeries in 2 years is a bit off putting for employers unfortunately.

Reply #9257 Posted: September 13, 2011, 11:07:32 am

Obble

Quote from: Dr Woomanchu;1421092
OMG another coherent 3am post. who the fuck stole my login
Reminds me of the time Chilli tried to get into Pyro's account, except he failed.

Reply #9258 Posted: September 13, 2011, 12:14:13 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

Reply #9259 Posted: September 13, 2011, 12:17:42 pm

Obble

Probably, both of them were raging nerds who tkd me a lot in bf2.

Reply #9260 Posted: September 13, 2011, 12:18:34 pm

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1421096
My cat brought in a bird in yesterday. Left it dead on the floor in the puddle of it's own blood.

Other animals that have been brought in include;

Rats
Mice
Fish
Skinks
Butterflies

One of them also brings in yellow leaves.
Wait til he brings in a frog. My cat did that and within a few minutes he was drooling uncontrollably and choking. We washed his mouth out with cold water (which he loved of course), but ended up having to take him to the vet.

Reply #9261 Posted: September 13, 2011, 12:21:52 pm
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Obble;1421125
Probably, both of them were raging nerds who tkd me a lot in bf2.

Raging nerd, maybe.
But because YOU tk'd ME.

Reply #9262 Posted: September 13, 2011, 03:16:58 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Obble

Only because you looked at me funny when waiting for the j10.
http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7821/1315853340998.png
Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Reply #9263 Posted: September 13, 2011, 03:28:18 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

u just reminded me that night on attacama we had about 10 players waiting for the chopper. It was just like back in the day, so nostalgic

Reply #9264 Posted: September 13, 2011, 04:24:57 pm

Obble

When i played that game, i had awesome fast loading time, skippy/evasion and i would fly up, never die, then prolax threatened to ban us for c4ing each other across the map in jet skis over ramps, isla somethingsomething rush map.

Then we went for a trip in the blackhawk with Godless, in true pro gamer fashion, we managed to AT ourselves from the sky, fun times. :(

Reply #9265 Posted: September 13, 2011, 07:15:44 pm

Obble

Reply #9266 Posted: September 13, 2011, 08:14:34 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
lol, at least his insurance claim would of been painless!

"ummm i broke my TV, go to http://www.ifailbigtime.com, it's the lead video :("

Reply #9267 Posted: September 13, 2011, 10:42:27 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
the worst part is that it's a wii, not even a kinect
Why is he even using his body?

Reply #9268 Posted: September 13, 2011, 11:53:44 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Obble

Reply #9269 Posted: September 14, 2011, 12:03:22 am

Offline Anaraith

• Addicted
  • Anaraith has no influence.
Quote from: Pyromanik;1421409
the worst part is that it's a wii, not even a kinect
Why is he even using his body?

Wii fit :p

Reply #9270 Posted: September 14, 2011, 12:38:25 am
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :

Pokemon arent real but they should be.

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Quote from: Obble;1421412
The best part is the Corgi.

Bob, have you been asking questions on Yahoo Answers again?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100616031802AA3yKZg

Reply #9271 Posted: September 14, 2011, 01:23:52 am

Obble

Reply #9272 Posted: September 14, 2011, 09:56:39 am

Offline Reaper_Joe

• Devoted Member
  • Reaper_Joe has no influence.
Got an interview today, looking forward to it need I a full time job again.

Reply #9273 Posted: September 14, 2011, 10:09:39 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: Reaper_Joe;1421474
Got an interview today, looking forward to it need I a full time job again.

GLHF

Reply #9274 Posted: September 14, 2011, 10:31:04 am