Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
bobs sig is the most hilarious thing I've seen today.

Reply #9300 Posted: September 15, 2011, 05:42:06 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Obble

Quote from: Pyromanik;1422163
bobs sig is the most hilarious thing I've seen today.

She isn't really my type, but im willing to give it a go anyway.

Reply #9301 Posted: September 15, 2011, 06:13:26 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
yep. Looks like he may finally get to go on a date

Reply #9302 Posted: September 15, 2011, 06:13:43 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Reaper_Joe

• Devoted Member
  • Reaper_Joe has no influence.

Reply #9303 Posted: September 15, 2011, 06:34:07 pm

Obble

Reply #9304 Posted: September 15, 2011, 06:58:04 pm

Offline Reaper_Joe

• Devoted Member
  • Reaper_Joe has no influence.

Reply #9305 Posted: September 15, 2011, 07:02:03 pm

Obble

NP, when you find someone that you can slay dragons with, then go on to kill people over and over till they rage so hard they make a character on your faction just to rage at you, then you'll  truly understand.

Reply #9306 Posted: September 15, 2011, 07:05:03 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Quote from: Obble;1422227
NP, when you find someone that you can slay dragons with, then go on to kill people over and over till they rage so hard they make a character on your faction just to rage at you, then you'll  truly understand.

But why would Rex do this to you?

Reply #9307 Posted: September 15, 2011, 07:39:45 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Went to the park to watch the underdog game of the year.
Yanks got mad and tried to play american football, shouldered a dude without the ball.
Russia still lost :(

A bit gutted tbh.

Hopefully USA lose every other game :F

Reply #9308 Posted: September 15, 2011, 10:16:06 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Obble

Russia cannot into games, inb4 they have a plane crash on the way home.

Reply #9309 Posted: September 15, 2011, 11:37:27 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
When ever I post a picture on these forums, if I go to edit that post, the picture displays in the edit post box, even if I click advanced. Is there a way of turning this off? It makes it difficult to add to that post.

Reply #9310 Posted: September 16, 2011, 01:49:36 am

Obble

Quote from: Spork;1422344
When ever I post a picture on these forums, if I go to edit that post, the picture displays in the edit post box, even if I click advanced. Is there a way of turning this off? It makes it difficult to add to that post.

Don't know, but its fucking annoying.

Reply #9311 Posted: September 16, 2011, 09:02:20 am

Obble

Did anyone else watch Titanic last night? It's such a great movie.

You know tv3 is out of programs when they stick on a movie that takes nearly 4hrs to play. :bi_polo:

Reply #9312 Posted: September 16, 2011, 09:44:11 am

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Obble;1422381
Don't know, but its fucking annoying.

You know what else is fucking annoying.. When you post a link in the quick reply and hit 'return' twice for a new line, then link carries on to the first character of that next line eg:

http://www.google.co.nz/

R
AGECAKE!

Reply #9313 Posted: September 16, 2011, 09:56:08 am
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.
Quote from: Obble;1422398
Did anyone else watch Titanic last night?
Na, i was too busy watching the Blues Brothers for the 100th time. It's a fucken classic.

Reply #9314 Posted: September 16, 2011, 10:11:27 am
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: TofuEater;1422405
Na, i was too busy watching the Blues Brothers for the 100th time. It's a fucken classic.

Yeah! comedy central last night yeh? I recorded it as I haven't seen it in ages! but fuccccccccck it's an amazingly funny movie.

Reply #9315 Posted: September 16, 2011, 10:13:46 am

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.
Quote from: Obble;1422124
Zarkov in the Ferrari he rented last week.

So fake. You can see the barrier arm flopping around like woohoo's knob when it hits the dood.

Reply #9316 Posted: September 16, 2011, 10:21:40 am
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
shhh you! go back to being annoying in the rugby thread! It's laugh at zarkov time :P

Reply #9317 Posted: September 16, 2011, 10:23:59 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: TofuEater;1422408
So fake. You can see the barrier arm flopping around like woohoo's knob when it hits the dood.

They're not made super strong, they would probably flop around like woohoo's knob.

But I've never been hit by one, so I don't really know.

Reply #9318 Posted: September 16, 2011, 10:24:04 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1422411
They're not made super strong, they would probably flop around like woohoo's knob.

But I've never been hit by one, so I don't really know.

You have, you just haven't noticed.

Reply #9319 Posted: September 16, 2011, 10:27:12 am

Obble

Quote from: TofuEater;1422405
In true sky fashion, it'll be on like 100 times over the next week, so ill have a chance to see it, AGAIN :D

A lot of them are like that, especially the ones at jafaland hospital. :tickled_pink:

Reply #9320 Posted: September 16, 2011, 10:27:23 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: Obble;1422413
In true sky fashion, it'll be on like 100 times over the next week, so ill have a chance to see it, AGAIN :D

That much is very true, I often wonder why I have/pay for sky when I browse the channels and there's nothing fucking on or it's repeat repeat repeat.

and then I remember how shit Anal-ogue TV is and the reception is rubbish EVEN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CITY not to mention I'd have to shell out for a set-top box! FFFU

Reply #9321 Posted: September 16, 2011, 10:34:19 am

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!

Similar length as well.

Reply #9322 Posted: September 16, 2011, 11:18:49 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: Dr Woomanchu;1422432
Similar length as well.

similar color?

Reply #9323 Posted: September 16, 2011, 11:20:07 am

Offline Dr Woomanchu

Reply #9324 Posted: September 16, 2011, 11:22:29 am