Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
10 minutes? you should be able to get to the can, squeeze out some excess, wipe, wash and get back to studio in well under 5 mins

Reply #9350 Posted: September 16, 2011, 04:20:27 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I'm not a speed shitter.

My time on the dunny is spent in complete zen.

I will never compromise on this.

Reply #9351 Posted: September 16, 2011, 04:26:42 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
You bastards make me sick.

Talking shit all the time.

Don't make me delete this thread.

I'm warning you.

Reply #9352 Posted: September 16, 2011, 04:31:16 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: RetardoBot;1422604
It's more that I am looking after the studio today. I can't take a whopping great big dump because the phone rings every 10 minutes and there's usually a client I have to attend to at the front desk.

Either take the phone to the loo, or the loo to the front desk.

Reply #9353 Posted: September 16, 2011, 04:33:47 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1422621
Either take the phone to the loo, or the loo to the front desk.

You too.

Quit flinging it on the walls.

It's disgusting.

Reply #9354 Posted: September 16, 2011, 04:35:17 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Zarkov;1422620

I'm warning you.

Don't get too mad. Those blood thinners will only do so much.

Reply #9355 Posted: September 16, 2011, 04:38:34 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Quote from: Zarkov;1422620

I'm warning you.

We'd only know we failed if you had to sticky the Treehouse because it only got a post once every 3 weeks, like some other fail thread I can't remember the name of.

Reply #9356 Posted: September 16, 2011, 05:07:51 pm

Offline Mayhem_Lee

• Addicted
  • Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.Mayhem_Lee is working their way up.
Quote from: Dr Woomanchu;1422646
We'd only know we failed if you had to sticky the Treehouse because it only got a post once every 3 weeks, like some other fail thread I can't remember the name of.

pretty sure that was emricos fault, we didn't want our own thread we just post pointless shit in other threads

Edit: or was it spacemonkey? it was someone

Edit again:
Quote from: Emrico1;1404035
So is this now the 'NORTHLAND treehouse of awesome - the weather is fairly nice up here, nobody knows your name' thread?
Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 05:25:29 pm by Mayhem_Lee

Reply #9357 Posted: September 16, 2011, 05:20:53 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

Everything is emricos fault basically. It saves time

Reply #9358 Posted: September 16, 2011, 05:45:57 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

Quote from: Dr Woomanchu;1422654
Everything is emricos fault basically. It saves time

I've always thought that.

Reply #9359 Posted: September 16, 2011, 06:35:25 pm

Offline deanox

• Just settled in
  • deanox has no influence.
this thread needs to be renamed anyway, too many JAFFAs.

Reply #9360 Posted: September 16, 2011, 06:48:12 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

Reply #9361 Posted: September 16, 2011, 07:25:39 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #9362 Posted: September 16, 2011, 07:56:35 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!

Reply #9363 Posted: September 16, 2011, 08:49:17 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

Reply #9364 Posted: September 16, 2011, 08:55:02 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Spacemonkey;1422730
Don't blame me, I'm an inbred Tasmanian.

BFF.

Reply #9365 Posted: September 16, 2011, 08:57:20 pm

Obble

Why bother saying you're an inbred Tasmanian? Everyone knows they're inbred anyway, just say " sup ima tassy bro"

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/1263/jfktx.jpg
Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Reply #9366 Posted: September 16, 2011, 09:17:27 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spork;1422344
When ever I post a picture on these forums, if I go to edit that post, the picture displays in the edit post box, even if I click advanced. Is there a way of turning this off? It makes it difficult to add to that post.

lolwut, since when?

I've never ever seen that.
After the last upgrade I noticed the format buttons are all missing, but I don't care because I always manually type my tags because I'm fucking awesome.

Maybe you're not awesome and have the WYSIWYG editor enabled, and that's why your picture is showing up... because of an iframe and some fucking serious javascript voodoo magic
Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 09:34:15 pm by Pyromanik

Reply #9367 Posted: September 16, 2011, 09:24:20 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Here in the HAPPENING HOKITIKA, THE HOKEY TOKEY, THE OLD MISTY, THE OLD HOKI, THE ONLY HOKAHOOKA.
@SpeakMan, realised the card situation at the first pit stop, wasn't fussed, had debit plus card...pit stop after that and the ATM ate it :@

All good, I got cash out before I went to work this morning, because I didn't think Hokitika had EFTPOS yet, I wasn't wrong.
:D

Reply #9368 Posted: September 16, 2011, 09:37:57 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

Reply #9369 Posted: September 16, 2011, 09:46:05 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #9370 Posted: September 16, 2011, 11:03:23 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Emrico1

Quote from: Pyromanik;1422781
And your dear uncle dad?

That guy was always there even though he was my Dad...

Reply #9371 Posted: September 16, 2011, 11:47:08 pm

Obble

Reply #9372 Posted: September 17, 2011, 01:49:20 am

Codex

Reply #9373 Posted: September 17, 2011, 10:54:19 am

Offline Dr Woomanchu

Reply #9374 Posted: September 17, 2011, 11:13:53 am