Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.

Reply #9400 Posted: September 18, 2011, 07:00:06 pm
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: TofuEater;1423293
mmmmm, juice from pussies.

yes, i concur

Reply #9401 Posted: September 18, 2011, 07:01:24 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Quote from: TofuEater;1423293
Pffft, juices is for pussies.

Both our statements are true

Reply #9402 Posted: September 18, 2011, 07:28:38 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.

Reply #9403 Posted: September 18, 2011, 09:17:36 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.

Reply #9404 Posted: September 18, 2011, 09:37:00 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.

Reply #9405 Posted: September 18, 2011, 09:57:58 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1423345
Emily who?

wtf is this post about?

Reply #9406 Posted: September 18, 2011, 11:14:40 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Hori88;1423336
Love dipping into 'em.

Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1423345
Emily who?

Quote from: Pyromanik;1423370
wtf is this post about?

Reply #9407 Posted: September 18, 2011, 11:32:41 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
urgh.
accidentally bottom of wrong page quote button
way past my bedtime.

Quote from: Hori88;1423273
Procrastinators wait in fear of the ROYAL BLUE CLOCK!

Reply #9408 Posted: September 19, 2011, 12:05:30 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Obble

Reply #9409 Posted: September 19, 2011, 12:24:26 am

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.

Reply #9410 Posted: September 19, 2011, 01:40:14 am

Offline bitchimom

• Just settled in
  • bitchimom has no influence.
Quote from: Obble;1423385
HAPPY BDAY BITCHI

I am honoured, oh great pretender defender

Reply #9411 Posted: September 19, 2011, 01:06:28 pm
bitchimom: dirrrrrty girl racer

earthquake refugee since aaaages ago
http://www.rebuildshakeytown.blogspot.com

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

Reply #9412 Posted: September 19, 2011, 01:08:47 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted

Reply #9413 Posted: September 19, 2011, 01:31:54 pm

Obble

If Woohoo was anymore jelly, he'd be able to box it up and get rich, i wouldn't buy any though, old jelly ftl. :dread:

Reply #9414 Posted: September 19, 2011, 03:41:17 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!

Reply #9415 Posted: September 19, 2011, 03:43:46 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

Reply #9416 Posted: September 19, 2011, 03:44:29 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!

Reply #9418 Posted: September 19, 2011, 08:00:56 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
What a shit weekend.

Stupid Mexican restaurant and it's diabolical food prep.

I'd never wish food poisoning on my worst enemy, not even you, Zarkov.
Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 09:14:54 am by Retardobot

Reply #9419 Posted: September 20, 2011, 08:35:05 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
That's why I prefer the other type of eating out.

Reply #9420 Posted: September 20, 2011, 09:25:38 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
No difference.

I went to a bad restaurant.

I'd imagine the consequences would be far greater if you.....

Well, you get the picture.

Reply #9421 Posted: September 20, 2011, 09:29:20 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
I don't go to restaurants. Nearly always disappointed and service usually isn't what it used to be etc etc.

Plus I love to cook, and spend the money I save on alcohol. Then when I get sick I can only blame myself...

Plus, I only eat out of one bowl :P

Reply #9422 Posted: September 20, 2011, 09:31:20 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1423764
Plus, I only eat out of one bowl :P

Haha, good show ol'chap.

Reply #9423 Posted: September 20, 2011, 09:39:12 am

Offline Dr Woomanchu

Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1423758
That's why I prefer the other type of eating out.

Reply #9424 Posted: September 20, 2011, 09:45:18 am