Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
OVER 25! ACCORDING TO THEIR OWN SIGNS, I'M NOW ALLOWED TO BE OFFENDED.

Reply #9475 Posted: September 20, 2011, 08:24:55 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
It probably cause you look young, you should grow a beard, and go bald.

Reply #9476 Posted: September 20, 2011, 08:41:54 pm

Offline deanox

• Just settled in
  • deanox has no influence.
That sux, Almost rage worthy (in the shop), what is the go on that? Can you just rage out and say im 30 now give me my fukin wine!

Reply #9477 Posted: September 20, 2011, 09:09:21 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Oh I had ID. Other members of my party didn't.

It's almost as bad as that time GF got denied entry to Sex and the City 2, which was R16.

WHAT THE FUCK, ARE YOU SERIOUS!?

Reply #9478 Posted: September 20, 2011, 11:02:03 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!

Reply #9479 Posted: September 21, 2011, 06:17:21 am

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Pyromanik;1424133
It's almost as bad as that time I got denied entry to Sex and the City 2, which was R16.

Is the Truth.

Reply #9480 Posted: September 21, 2011, 08:05:53 am

Obble

Why anyone with more than two brain cells would want to see  Sex and the City 2, is beyond me.

Reply #9481 Posted: September 21, 2011, 10:06:58 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: Pyromanik;1424133

It's almost as bad as that time GF got denied entry to Sex and the City 2, which was R16.

WHAT THE FUCK, ARE YOU SERIOUS!?

Sounds like a lucky escape!

Reply #9482 Posted: September 21, 2011, 12:53:47 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Pyromanik

Reply #9483 Posted: September 21, 2011, 01:06:08 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

Reply #9484 Posted: September 21, 2011, 01:10:06 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Quote from: Obble;1424234
Why anyone with more than two brain cells would want to see  Sex and the City 2, is beyond me.

We're talking about  a girl who dates Pyro...

Reply #9485 Posted: September 21, 2011, 01:18:10 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: Dr Woomanchu;1424324

If she was a girl, then barring her because she's underage is fair enough, but she's a woman, she just ain't no lady....

Reply #9486 Posted: September 21, 2011, 01:37:31 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Pyromanik

So I'm heading out to lunch, walk past one of the designers.
Glancing at his desktop I see he's making up a poster for:

"Best boner competition."*

Amusingly I've just now heard an open brainstorm about making the woman the main focus of the central image on the poster...

*Boner as in boning animals.
And as the desinger put it when I asked him: "No, not in the Timaru sense."

Quote from: Dr Woomanchu;1424324

So you're implying your wife is stupid for having dated you?

I think her success thread you made would go against the argument you're attemting to form.
Smart women can date lessersmart mens.
Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 02:14:31 pm by Pyromanik

Reply #9487 Posted: September 21, 2011, 02:06:43 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
More accurately I am extremely clever for having sucked her in to hooking up with me

Reply #9488 Posted: September 21, 2011, 02:31:14 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Holy shit, Coca-cola will be seeing my pitch next week for the job that was slated for Feb 22. They still want to see it!

It's going straight to the big wigs in Auckland

Reply #9489 Posted: September 21, 2011, 02:39:14 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #9490 Posted: September 21, 2011, 02:50:49 pm

Offline Reaper_Joe

• Devoted Member
  • Reaper_Joe has no influence.

Reply #9491 Posted: September 21, 2011, 03:01:27 pm

Codex

Awesome work growler, I hope it goes well!

In other news

Unfuck westpac

Just had the best customer service I've ever received from someone there. The pretty much blew me over the phone.

Reply #9492 Posted: September 21, 2011, 03:07:33 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Growler;1424365
Holy shit, Coca-cola will be seeing my pitch next week for the job that was slated for Feb 22. They still want to see it!

congrats man, well earned

Reply #9493 Posted: September 21, 2011, 03:15:12 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: Growler;1424365

Auckland, city of sails and big wigs.

Finally got my new monitor today, unwrapped and plugged in on my lunch break - then I had to go back to work :(

Reply #9494 Posted: September 21, 2011, 03:23:50 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: winter;1424395
Auckland, city of sails and big wigs.

Finally got my new monitor today, unwrapped and plugged in on my lunch break - then I had to go back to work :(

Sucks aye bro.

Got a new tablet PC today. Took it out of the box at lunch, nek minnit, back to work.

Reply #9495 Posted: September 21, 2011, 03:27:23 pm

Got a new PC Case today. Took it out of the box after lunch, opened it up, but I don't have a motherboard yet so back to work.

Reply #9496 Posted: September 21, 2011, 03:34:02 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: RetardoBot;1424400
Sucks aye bro.

Got a new tablet PC today. Took it out of the box at lunch, nek minnit, back to work.

It hurts :O but fucccccccccckkk so shiny and thin :D looking forward to 5PM!

Reply #9497 Posted: September 21, 2011, 03:36:07 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
let me know how it is man, I'm thinking about getting the one you got

Reply #9498 Posted: September 21, 2011, 03:43:00 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: Speakman;1424422
let me know how it is man, I'm thinking about getting the one you got

Will do bud - I had 5mins in BC2 and it looked gorgeous and I find 23" perfect - not too big, not too small :)

Reply #9499 Posted: September 21, 2011, 03:48:18 pm