Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
then those irresponsible parents should stop having fucking kids....

Oh hai guys, i hear you are having a famine, lets make babies to ease the load a little!

Reply #9550 Posted: September 22, 2011, 02:47:46 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
"Oh hi guys, I hear you've been fucked over by Imperial and Colonial Powers and consigned to the rubbish bin of Humanity, mainly because of the .....".

Personally I don't think anyone should have kids and we should quietly non-breed ourselves out of existence, because anything else we do has such serious consequences on, not just us and our neighbours, but those in other parts of the world...

So, breeders (everywhere, but particularly of the Human and first-World variety) are my arch-enemies :P

Reply #9551 Posted: September 22, 2011, 02:55:44 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1424874
No, just self-obsessed :D

Wut?

Reply #9552 Posted: September 22, 2011, 02:55:59 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: winter;1424880
Wut?

lol, mock surprise :P

Reply #9553 Posted: September 22, 2011, 02:56:55 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #9554 Posted: September 22, 2011, 03:02:35 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: winter;1424852
I'm also waiting on another shipment from Playtech for a Sata DVD-drive and a 120mm fan.. no doubt something will go wrong with that too.
If it makes you feel better, I ordered something from playtech yesterday, and it arrived this morning.

No, that wouldn't make to feel better, nevermind.

Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1424879
"Oh hi guys, I hear you've been fucked over by Imperial and Colonial Powers and consigned to the rubbish bin of Humanity, mainly because of the .....".
That's true in some cases, but not all.

I think a lot of people are starving due to droughts, and i'm pretty sure Imperial and Colonial Powers don't cause droughts.

Reply #9555 Posted: September 22, 2011, 03:10:30 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
How about you receive a gaggle of cocks, in your mouth.

Reply #9556 Posted: September 22, 2011, 03:22:55 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Deforestation causes droughts.
Colonial powers cause deforestation.

Reply #9557 Posted: September 22, 2011, 05:44:02 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Fuck'n aye, I just won 400,000 POUNDS in a UK lottery that I never entered!

This just in on my txt masheen:

Quote from: 4400444
You won 400,000 POUNS in the 2011 UK movile draw Send, your REF: NZ/04 to email: [noparse]nat.inuk@yahoo.co.uk[/noparse] for more info to claim money  Mr Evan +4470318307933

That's SIC.

Is there someone I can lodge action against for sending spam to my phone? Do want 400,000. But I'll get it another way.
Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 05:56:55 pm by Pyromanik

Reply #9558 Posted: September 22, 2011, 05:54:45 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Quote from: Pyromanik;1424981
Deforestation causes droughts.
Colonial powers cause deforestation.

My pat and poorly researched opinion.

Corrupt dictatorships and fundamentally broken governments plundering a nations resources for personal gain cause  poverty and famine.  Where the colonialism comes in, is that any attempt by western nations to actually help now, is viewed in the light of past colonialism which pretty well kills most efforts to assist.

You know, when the US or UK shows up in a poorer nation with 100s of millions of dollars in aid, a bunch of people start yelling "western imperialism. USA out of "insert cause of the day here" etc etc ad nauseum.  And heaven forbid western nations should actually intervene to protect people from the despots ruining their lives and countries and help them get  the rule of law and self determination working. That's just US imperialism at its worst, even though there is no chance the cycle of poverty and famine in nations like Somalia will be broken without outside intervention.

So we all sit helplessly by, damn for inaction and damned if any attempt at action is taken, usually by the same people.

Reply #9559 Posted: September 22, 2011, 06:08:49 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Pyromanik

I didn't research at all. But it sounds good right.

Also I once heard that Somalia hasn't had an official government since 1992.
That's a fucking long time man.

Also, did they release a patch for BC2 that's TWO FUCKING GIGABYTES in size, or has steam just fucked me up the arse?

Reply #9560 Posted: September 22, 2011, 06:11:32 pm

Obble

Quote from: Pyromanik;1424998
I didn't research at all. But it sounds good right.

Also, did they release a patch for BC2 that's TWO FUCKING GIGABYTES in size, or has steam just fucked me up the arse?

Due to terrible devs, a 5mb patch has to be that size, because they are bad or something like that.

Basically you're downloading the old patches+vietnam xpac, just to get the few mb of fixes.
YEP

Reply #9561 Posted: September 22, 2011, 06:13:35 pm

Offline Pyromanik

well. Since I just added a 5Gb pack to my internets, I don't think I'll be playing that at all for the next 10 days.
Gay coz I was kinda feeling like a game for the first time in about 10 days.

Reply #9562 Posted: September 22, 2011, 06:16:08 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
According to US republican doctrine, if Somalia hasn't had a government since 1992, they should be the richest nation in the world by now.

Reply #9563 Posted: September 22, 2011, 06:35:31 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Obble

Reply #9564 Posted: September 23, 2011, 09:10:43 am

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Got up before 7 feeling boss... Daylight savings next week

Reply #9565 Posted: September 23, 2011, 09:19:24 am

Offline Growler

Reply #9566 Posted: September 23, 2011, 09:19:35 am
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Boss has me come in at 8:30 because there's some urgent deadline.

9:30, still waiting for him to discuss this deadline.

FFS.

Reply #9567 Posted: September 23, 2011, 09:24:18 am

Obble

Quote from: RetardoBot;1425220

FFS.

Old boss did that to me once.

Blocked the toilet with toilet paper, DIDNT KNOW IT WAS ME LUlZ

Reply #9568 Posted: September 23, 2011, 09:25:04 am

Offline Reaper_Joe

• Devoted Member
  • Reaper_Joe has no influence.

Reply #9569 Posted: September 23, 2011, 09:25:29 am

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Quote from: RetardoBot;1425220

FFS.

Open mac pro case, fap into case, close mac pro case

Reply #9570 Posted: September 23, 2011, 09:35:52 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #9572 Posted: September 23, 2011, 09:40:20 am

Offline Emrico1

Reply #9573 Posted: September 23, 2011, 09:41:01 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

I do need to take a dump.

I've always wanted to drop a turd into a PSU and then turn it on.

WATCH SHIT HIT THE FAN.

Reply #9574 Posted: September 23, 2011, 09:45:34 am