Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Quote from: Pyromanik;1426934
I've always been interested to see how a proper calibartion works. I wouldn't mind. But first I'll need a monitor. Will you supply this too?

He doesn't do calibartions ffs, he does claibrations.

Reply #9650 Posted: September 27, 2011, 01:10:22 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #9651 Posted: September 27, 2011, 01:13:46 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Obble

Quote from: RetardoBot;1426909
Bob is getting BF3.

He'll just be playing as Lowrex and being a general tard.

You wish.

I can't get addicted to another fps, bad things happen, so im just going to cold turkey it.

Reply #9652 Posted: September 27, 2011, 01:21:13 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.

Reply #9653 Posted: September 27, 2011, 01:48:52 pm

Offline Reaper_Joe

• Devoted Member
  • Reaper_Joe has no influence.
Quote from: Obble;1426950
You wish.

I can't get addicted to another fps, bad things happen, so im just going to cold turkey it.

Someone has to defend GetSome well the rest of us are all playing BF3, thank you good sir

Reply #9654 Posted: September 27, 2011, 01:58:34 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!

Reply #9655 Posted: September 27, 2011, 02:00:29 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Dr Woomanchu;1426917
you overdue for a visit anyway, so dooo eeeeeeet

Yes, JB for you, what was it for K?

Reply #9656 Posted: September 27, 2011, 03:59:39 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
DW about the alcyhol too much for me.  Am off the spirits for a few weeks.  Just buy extra for Bitchi. She likes the Archers Apple schnapps RTDs.

Reply #9657 Posted: September 27, 2011, 05:08:51 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!

Reply #9658 Posted: September 28, 2011, 12:19:46 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Eating vegetarian sushi.

What is this, Twitter?

Reply #9659 Posted: September 28, 2011, 12:53:45 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Obble

Reply #9660 Posted: September 28, 2011, 12:58:57 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

You bastards. All that rice grown cooped up in paddy fields, and slaughtered so you can eat your damn sushi.

If you are eating anything other than wild rice, allowed to grow in its natural state and enjoy a natural lifespan, then you're just feasting on the anguish of innocent flora.

Reply #9661 Posted: September 28, 2011, 01:16:04 pm

Obble

Personally i like the screams of carrots etc when you pull them from the ground.

Reply #9662 Posted: September 28, 2011, 01:20:30 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
I like to pull the legs off Potatoes and watch them roll around helplessly.

Then I skin them alive and drop them into a pot of boiling water.

Reply #9663 Posted: September 28, 2011, 01:46:58 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Phew, at least this is better than the status reports that were flooding in...

Reply #9664 Posted: September 28, 2011, 01:48:49 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
No one's asking you to read them, Grim.

This thread is a collection of inane banter. Not sure what you're expecting.

Reply #9665 Posted: September 28, 2011, 02:19:01 pm

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #9666 Posted: September 28, 2011, 02:22:31 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #9667 Posted: September 28, 2011, 02:23:23 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
I believe I'm a candidate for the first employee of CallPlus to be fired for going to the bathroom too many times.

Reply #9668 Posted: September 28, 2011, 02:28:08 pm

Offline Growler

you got fiiiiiiiiiiiired...... that is sweet grunds for unfair dismissal, public humiliation.... muhahahahah

Reply #9669 Posted: September 28, 2011, 02:30:09 pm
Think of me like Yoda,

Obble

Quote from: winter;1427792
I believe I'm a candidate for the first employee of CallPlus to be fired for going to the bathroom too many times.

CALLNEGATIVE LOL

Reply #9670 Posted: September 28, 2011, 02:32:46 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: Growler;1427797
you got fiiiiiiiiiiiired...... that is sweet grunds for unfair dismissal, public humiliation.... muhahahahah

Haha, yeah I know - I'm not actually getting fired, not even in trouble really - I just know if I was my boss, I would tell me off for having 6 toilet breaks a day :P
but with drinking the amount of water I drink daily it's to be expected.

Quote from: Obble;1427801
CALLNEGATIVE LOL

My job pays for new RAM :D

Reply #9671 Posted: September 28, 2011, 02:37:35 pm

Obble

Not my fault my RAM dies 3days after buying a car, still have 2gigs though. :p

Reply #9672 Posted: September 28, 2011, 02:38:42 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: Obble;1427811
Not my fault my RAM dies 3days after buying a car, still have 2gigs though. :p

GET SOME NEW RAM SO WE CAN PEW PEW TOGETHER, FOREVER! THAT'S WHAT WE'LL BE, 'CAUSE. AS LONG AS I'M AROUND... YOU WILL. NEVER. EVER. BE ALONE!

Reply #9673 Posted: September 28, 2011, 02:40:35 pm

Obble

Reply #9674 Posted: September 28, 2011, 02:41:05 pm