Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: Obble;1427814
For a second there, i thought you were Rex.

Nawh, Rex is probably doing the dishes.

Reply #9675 Posted: September 28, 2011, 02:41:54 pm

Obble

He's probably worrying about being in Auckland this weekend for his sister's wedding. :p

Reply #9676 Posted: September 28, 2011, 02:46:11 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: Obble;1427820
He's probably worrying about being in Auckland this weekend for his sister's wedding. :p

Or about being in the same city as me - with my sexual gravitational pull.

Reply #9677 Posted: September 28, 2011, 02:49:47 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
Well I can understand your gravitational pull, but I think it has more to do with mass than sex.

Reply #9678 Posted: September 28, 2011, 03:15:43 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: Dr Woomanchu;1427833
Well I can understand your gravitational pull, but I think it has more to do with mass than sex.

:<

You're a funny guy Woo, I like you. That's why I'm going to kill you last.

Reply #9679 Posted: September 28, 2011, 03:19:49 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Palmerston is going mad.

Well, it went mad a long time ago I suspect, but Rugby fever has turned into an epidemic.

Everyone's in town. John Key Key, Georgia's President (or Prime Minister, not sure what it is) and Romania's Vice President.

Reply #9680 Posted: September 28, 2011, 03:26:13 pm

Obble

Quote from: RetardoBot;1427837
Palmerston is going mad.

Well, it went mad a long time ago I suspect, but Rugby fever has turned into an epidemic.

Everyone's in town. John Key Key, Georgia's President (or Prime Minister, not sure what it is) and Romania's Vice President.

So like, there's more than a dozen people in town?

Reply #9681 Posted: September 28, 2011, 03:27:30 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!

Reply #9682 Posted: September 28, 2011, 03:28:23 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: Obble;1427838
So like, there's more than a dozen people in town?

4 - Rii, Johnny Key, Georgia's Pres/Prime Minister and Romania's Vice President.

Reply #9683 Posted: September 28, 2011, 03:29:13 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
We're all going to the pub to get hammered after work.

Reply #9684 Posted: September 28, 2011, 03:29:56 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

Rii has not specifically stated he is there. He could just have a telepresence

Reply #9685 Posted: September 28, 2011, 03:30:04 pm

Obble

Quote from: Dr Woomanchu;1427840
umm I think he only listed 3

I was counting  the rugby players, geez. :P

UNLESS

RII

IS

MULTI

ACCOUT

IRL

Reply #9686 Posted: September 28, 2011, 03:31:01 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: RetardoBot;1427837
Palmerston is going mad

Near Dunedin? Probably to do with the rugby.

Oh, I don't expect anything and thus I'm never let down...

Reply #9687 Posted: September 28, 2011, 03:31:42 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: Obble;1427846
I was counting  the rugby players, geez. :P

UNLESS

RII

IS

MULTI

ACCOUT

IRL

chilli world cup

Reply #9688 Posted: September 28, 2011, 03:32:24 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: Dr Woomanchu;1427845
Rii has not specifically stated he is there. He could just have a telepresence

See above. He can't be there unless he's in the South Island, rather than the mouth island.

Reply #9689 Posted: September 28, 2011, 03:32:40 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: winter;1427848
chilli world cup

OH HOW I LOL.

Hahaha.

My hat is now a dick.

Reply #9690 Posted: September 28, 2011, 03:33:25 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
Have you met the aforementioned prime ministers/presidents? or are they all in bulletproof fish bowls.

Reply #9691 Posted: September 28, 2011, 03:42:16 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

I could probably meet them if I was bothered.

They're all showing up with Mr Key to officially open the NZRM (Rugby Museum). My work was contracted to do a boat load of design work for them.

But I am le hungry and want to go home.

Reply #9692 Posted: September 28, 2011, 03:45:22 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: RetardoBot;1427859
I could probably meet them if I was bothered.

They're all showing up with Mr Key to officially open the NZRM (Rugby Museum). My work was contracted to do a boat load of design work for them.

But I am le hungry and want to go home.

Yeah, I recall you did a book of some sort, yes?
Ah well - Go forth and EAT!

Reply #9693 Posted: September 28, 2011, 03:47:23 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/Ngati_Grim/pd2954884.jpg
Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/Ngati_Grim/palmerston-otago-moa-and-war-memorial.jpg

Stand tall and be proud,
 Palmerston's strong rugger crowd.
I know not much of your ways and such,
and have not even had a game of Touch
for a year or four; or maybe more.

These images though,
they do bestow
a great peace upon your
pleasant yaw.
For that is all I saw:

a map of the town
a hill with a crown
a moa and a statue to war.

Reply #9694 Posted: September 28, 2011, 04:03:19 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: winter;1427862
Yeah, I recall you did a book of some sort, yes?
Ah well - Go forth and EAT!

Yeah, that book was for the Manawatu Rugby Union. Work I did was for the NZRM included a bunch of exhibitions and some work for a new statue that was unveiled yesterday of Charles Monro.

Reply #9695 Posted: September 28, 2011, 04:09:03 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1427870
http://maps.google.co.nz/maps?q=palmerston+south+island&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&hl=en&biw=1144&bih=688&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0xa82968a351bae94f:0x500ef8684799e30,Palmerston&gl=nz&ei=pYuCTuXzDqXliALZofn0Dw&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=3&ved=0CCwQ8gEwAg

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/Ngati_Grim/pd2954884.jpg

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/Ngati_Grim/palmerston-otago-moa-and-war-memorial.jpg

Stand tall and be proud,
 Palmerston's strong rugger crowd.
I know not much of your ways and such,
and have not even had a game of Touch
for a year or four; or maybe more.

These images though,
they do bestow
a great peace upon your
pleasant yaw.
For that is all I saw:

a map of the town
a hill with a crown
a moa and a statue to war.

Is that a moa? I thought it was a Dinosaur :D

Quote from: RetardoBot;1427872
Yeah, that book was for the Manawatu Rugby Union. Work I did was for the NZRM included a bunch of exhibitions and some work for a new statue that was unveiled yesterday of Charles Monro.

Nice work bud.

Reply #9696 Posted: September 28, 2011, 04:12:58 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Damn, hunger headache setting in.

Left the wallet at home today because it prevents me from spending money on lunch.

However I also neglected to bring any lunch with me.

SUCH A DOUCHE.

Also, thanks winter!

Reply #9697 Posted: September 28, 2011, 04:14:49 pm

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.
@NG - played golf, shot a crap score. #SushiEating #CHCHToAP-2

Reply #9698 Posted: September 28, 2011, 07:25:29 pm
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: winter;1427809
Haha, yeah I know - I'm not actually getting fired, not even in trouble really - I just know if I was my boss, I would tell me off for having 6 toilet breaks a day :P
but with drinking the amount of water I drink daily it's to be expected.

My job pays for new RAM :D

TOO MUCH STERIODS

But to be fair, it's not exactly like you're taking 20 minute shits 6 times aday.
So long as you wash your hands man... it fucking disgusts me how many dudes don't wash after taking a piss.

Reply #9699 Posted: September 28, 2011, 08:05:59 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.