Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Obble;1427820
He's probably worrying about being in Auckland this weekend for his sister's wedding. :p

Only beacause there will be women there.

Reply #9700 Posted: September 28, 2011, 08:07:25 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
I noticed Rii and I are still not donned with custom titles 'Internaut'
I'm sad.

also, can someone explain to me why it is not yet Friday?

Reply #9701 Posted: September 29, 2011, 09:39:49 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I also am sad.

It is not Friday yet because it is not Saturday.

Reply #9702 Posted: September 29, 2011, 09:45:48 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: RetardoBot;1428222
I also am sad.

It is not Friday yet because it is not Saturday.

That is almighty disappointing - I wouldn't mind working if I knew I wouldn't have to do so tomorrow.

But I do have to, and I will mind.

Reply #9703 Posted: September 29, 2011, 09:48:17 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
I love my job.
My custom title gives my feelings towards my work-life balance.

Reply #9704 Posted: September 29, 2011, 10:06:42 am
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Obble

You have to be awesome to get a custom title around here.
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/6264/1317092069996.jpg
Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Reply #9705 Posted: September 29, 2011, 10:07:54 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: Obble;1428236
You have to be awesome to get a custom title around here.
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/6264/1317092069996.jpg
Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

:< I'm pretty awesome.

Reply #9706 Posted: September 29, 2011, 10:09:40 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
I find my title quite appropriate, thus it is custom for me.
Time for my customary coffee. I love coffee. I think I'm addicted to it.

Quote from: winter;1428239
:< I'm pretty.

You sure are, Princess. <3

Reply #9707 Posted: September 29, 2011, 10:13:51 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: winter;1428216
I noticed Rii and I are still not donned with custom titles 'Internaut'
I'm sad.

Where about are you? It's already Friday where I am.

Reply #9708 Posted: September 29, 2011, 10:20:32 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1428246
Where about are you? It's already Friday where I am.

I think you might find you have a fever. And really your unconscious body is laying in bed.

Not sure how your subconscious is accessing the forums though.

Interdasting.

Reply #9709 Posted: September 29, 2011, 10:27:53 am

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1428241
I find my title quite appropriate, thus it is custom for me.
I think I'm a dick.

j/k, asshole.

Reply #9710 Posted: September 29, 2011, 11:35:35 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted

Reply #9711 Posted: September 29, 2011, 11:37:35 am

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.

Reply #9712 Posted: September 29, 2011, 11:45:09 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #9713 Posted: September 29, 2011, 11:45:44 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
I'ma tip EA off on Queensland thinkin' they're the state of Origin.

Reply #9714 Posted: September 29, 2011, 11:50:12 am

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
Quote from: RetardoBot;1428281
i shit my pants
Again?
Quote from: winter;1428285
I'ma tip EA off on Queensland thinkin' they're the state of Origin.
Again?

Reply #9715 Posted: September 29, 2011, 11:52:20 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: Hori88;1428286
Again?

Again?

Yeah, last time I emailed them and EA replied "Fuck off, cunt."

Or something like that.

Reply #9716 Posted: September 29, 2011, 12:03:25 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: winter;1428216
[list=i]
  • Yesterday was not Thursday.
  • No one is getting down.
Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 06:15:09 pm by Pyromanik

Reply #9717 Posted: September 29, 2011, 06:12:41 pm

Codex

Custom title of cat master tbh

Woo and pyro know why

Reply #9718 Posted: September 29, 2011, 06:54:55 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!

Reply #9719 Posted: September 29, 2011, 06:58:31 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #9720 Posted: September 29, 2011, 07:03:11 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Reply #9721 Posted: September 29, 2011, 11:36:04 pm

Obble

Quote from: Pyromanik;1428675
wut?

I thought the same thing, but then i was like

>Palmerston North

And it all made sense after that.

Reply #9722 Posted: September 29, 2011, 11:47:57 pm

Obble

XLAN 2012 UR GOING DOWN RETARDOBOT.

In other news, used ie5 this morning, /cry

Reply #9723 Posted: September 30, 2011, 11:21:59 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #9724 Posted: September 30, 2011, 11:25:22 am