Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Quote from: Obble;1429277
This one, just for Spork.

Heh, looks fake to me, but I had my first spider on the dunny moment last week, was a pretty weird looking spider, I tried to brush it off, but it jumped, then I knocked it with my foot and it fell in the toilet, so I flushed it. =D

Reply #9775 Posted: October 04, 2011, 01:29:56 am

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!
That gif is wayy too quick. cat needs to be slower

http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy90/Dr_Woohoo/catglassses.gif
Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Reply #9776 Posted: October 04, 2011, 01:39:27 am

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!

Reply #9777 Posted: October 04, 2011, 01:45:29 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Obble are you ok, I just read the news.....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6292[/ATTACH]

Reply #9778 Posted: October 04, 2011, 10:00:22 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Quote from: Growler;1430561

8O

Reply #9779 Posted: October 04, 2011, 10:02:30 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
The only thing worse then getting burgled, is getting burgled while your pants are down.

Reply #9780 Posted: October 04, 2011, 10:10:07 am

Offline Dr Woomanchu

Reply #9781 Posted: October 04, 2011, 10:38:35 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #9782 Posted: October 04, 2011, 10:43:10 am

Obble

Quote from: Growler;1430561

nope :(

Reply #9783 Posted: October 04, 2011, 10:47:17 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.

Reply #9784 Posted: October 04, 2011, 11:19:53 am
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.

Reply #9785 Posted: October 04, 2011, 12:18:53 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1430620
One week today.

Awesome!

Since what? or what..
wut?

:3

Reply #9786 Posted: October 04, 2011, 12:22:25 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
Ah, yeah, moving into our house. Getting out of the dusty shitty angry city that is Christchurch and going to the peaceful enclave of Southbridge...
Both settlements are cheering :)

Reply #9787 Posted: October 04, 2011, 01:20:09 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Peaceful, unless you're a nigger or a lefty.
They don't like them in Southbridge.

Reply #9788 Posted: October 04, 2011, 02:13:16 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

I assume that, grammatically at least, a lefty nigger would be fine.

Reply #9789 Posted: October 04, 2011, 02:24:21 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Hence the fact Grim was able to get himself a whare there.

Reply #9790 Posted: October 04, 2011, 02:32:29 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
I sure do like water, do you guys like water?

Lets discuss water.

Reply #9791 Posted: October 04, 2011, 02:34:51 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

Reply #9792 Posted: October 04, 2011, 02:38:13 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/5730530/Bar-patron-ejected-for-moko

Quote from: The Lonesome Buckwhips
"It is a city of hate, but Christ we love you,

It's a slice of South Africa in our own backyard,

The gardens are nice, the racism's rife,

I strangled my wife,

Please take me back to Christchurch."

Reply #9793 Posted: October 04, 2011, 02:43:38 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted

Reply #9794 Posted: October 04, 2011, 02:44:31 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
Blackies in Christchurch pubs? We won't have a bar of it.

Reply #9795 Posted: October 04, 2011, 02:51:45 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

They're fine as bouncers

/insert Bergs heavy sarcasm jpg here

Reply #9796 Posted: October 04, 2011, 02:53:55 pm

Obble

It's amazing someone as normal as Grim, can come from such a hateful place. :cool:

Reply #9798 Posted: October 04, 2011, 03:22:58 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!

Reply #9799 Posted: October 04, 2011, 04:36:16 pm