Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

Reply #9825 Posted: October 05, 2011, 12:01:16 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

Reply #9826 Posted: October 05, 2011, 12:08:10 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!

Reply #9827 Posted: October 05, 2011, 12:12:33 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Speakman;1431225
Derpran Derpran

oh no he di'in!

PS, BLTeasus, is awesome. Like Jesus, but with Bacon. And tease factor of aoili. TOASTED!
Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 01:07:47 pm by Pyromanik

Reply #9828 Posted: October 05, 2011, 01:03:25 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!

Reply #9829 Posted: October 05, 2011, 08:27:54 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Zarkov;1431526
Burger looks disgusting.

Go back to your minced up jelly and horse meat, peasant.

Reply #9830 Posted: October 05, 2011, 10:26:50 pm

Obble

Hey reeeeeeeeee, i've infiltrated Munchie's camp, i am #1 spy, she doesn't suspect a thing.
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2198/1317509223498.jpg
Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Reply #9831 Posted: October 05, 2011, 10:58:36 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #9832 Posted: October 05, 2011, 11:30:40 pm

Obble

She totally wants me, that's about it, Ive met better on Craigslist though.

Reply #9833 Posted: October 06, 2011, 12:03:43 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

You're a hard man to please, Obble.

Only the finest.

Reply #9834 Posted: October 06, 2011, 12:28:22 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: Zarkov;1431526
Burger looks disgusting.

It really does.
It looks flat, the bun doesn't look appetising, it's certainly not a boss burger, or not any boss burger I've seen before.
The cheese looks like that plastic shite.

Too many folks letting their love of carnivory get in the way of critical thinking  :D

Even when I was a meat eater I would have thought it looked disgusting...

Reply #9835 Posted: October 06, 2011, 10:33:01 am
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1431669
Too many folks letting their love of rabbit food get in the way of critical thinking  :D

I had a New York style sandwich when I was in the States called The Bronx Bomber. Looked pretty much identical to the image that Spig posted. Except 13 times bigger.

Tasted amazing, but looked terrible. Great burgers/sandwiches often look a mess, but taste flippin' awesome.

Reply #9836 Posted: October 06, 2011, 10:37:51 am

Obble

Quote from: RetardoBot;1431604
You're a hard man to please, Obble.

Only the finest.

Yep, met some fine babes at Taco Bell over Craigslist last time i was in Louisiana.

Reply #9837 Posted: October 06, 2011, 10:41:39 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1431669
It really does.
It looks flat, the bun doesn't look appetising, it's certainly not a boss burger, or not any boss burger I've seen before.
The cheese looks like that plastic shite.

Too many folks letting their love of carnivory get in the way of critical thinking  :D

Even when I was a meat eater I would have thought it looked disgusting...

You don't eat meat :O

Reply #9838 Posted: October 06, 2011, 10:44:16 am

Obble

Reply #9839 Posted: October 06, 2011, 10:47:32 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Not any more, winter....can't justify the suffering any more.

Never felt better :P

http://www.a4t.org/Health/meat_needed_for_strength.html

http://www.earthsave.ca/files/anatomy.pdf

Some interesting reading, especially the second one.

Been having great dreams about the bacon famine of 2014, when a foot and mouth outbreak rakes the world and all pigs have to be destroyed. This leads to the great bacon war of 2015 when the carnivores coalition army tries to take possession of the last healthy pig: a pet raised on a biodynamic co-op.
However, due to the superior fire power of the followers of Steiner and Shauberger, positioned on the moral high ground, the baconites are overwhelmed and commit wholesale hari kari rather than succumb to a life without bacon. Thus the world is saved from disgusting looking burgers.
Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 11:11:35 am by Ngati_Grim

Reply #9840 Posted: October 06, 2011, 11:02:35 am
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Obble;1431676
Yep, met some fine babes at Taco Bell over Craigslist last time i was in Louisiana.

Well that's where you went wrong.

You should have gone to Taco Time.

Reply #9841 Posted: October 06, 2011, 11:04:36 am

Obble

Reply #9842 Posted: October 06, 2011, 11:15:13 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Obble;1431709
They aren't open at 4am, silly.

All the babes are at iHop at 4am.

Reply #9843 Posted: October 06, 2011, 11:20:09 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
I heard that place is getting a bouncer because it's becoming a hipster hangout?
who the fuck needs a bouncer to get rid of hipsters, they're all weak as fuck skinny bitches.

Reply #9844 Posted: October 06, 2011, 11:24:19 am

Obble

Reply #9845 Posted: October 06, 2011, 11:33:26 am

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

Reply #9846 Posted: October 06, 2011, 11:34:23 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
Just got a $150.00 Westfield voucher for doing 3 years at CallPlus/Slingshot.

I have no idea what to spend it on :O Ideas - serious ones :P

Reply #9847 Posted: October 06, 2011, 11:41:34 am

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

Reply #9848 Posted: October 06, 2011, 11:45:35 am
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: Speakman;1431726
New pair of empty frames?

hahaha, fucccccccccccck you.

My frames HAVE prescription lenses because I have fucked sight, I love it when people ask me if my glasses are real and I then insist they try them on
and they get an insta-headache 5000 ;D

Reply #9849 Posted: October 06, 2011, 11:46:55 am