Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.

Reply #9875 Posted: October 06, 2011, 06:10:48 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Quote from: RetardoBot;1431892
Because an 80GB cap is more beneficial to me and the Mrs. than an all you can eat Steam bandwidth buffet.

I has 200gb per month, and unmeated steam. =O =D

Reply #9876 Posted: October 06, 2011, 06:13:41 pm

Obble

Quote from: Spork;1431967
I has 200gb per month, and unmeated steam. =O =D

But you have, deadly spiders, deadly snakes, terrible beer, and yourself.
http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/9862/1316914761623.jpg
Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Reply #9877 Posted: October 06, 2011, 06:16:28 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
I have a 250GB cap and none of those things.

Lifes good, LG.

Reply #9878 Posted: October 06, 2011, 07:25:29 pm

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.
Quote from: winter;1431724
Just got a $150.00 Westfield voucher for doing 3 years at CallPlus/Slingshot.

I have no idea what to spend it on :O Ideas - serious ones :P
Vouchers? Jeez, they should have given you a fucken medal.

Reply #9879 Posted: October 06, 2011, 08:12:40 pm
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Obble

Quote from: winter;1432000
I have a 250GB cap and none of those things.

Lifes good, LG.

Living in excess i see, capitalist pig.

Reply #9880 Posted: October 06, 2011, 10:50:58 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
It may not be excess, Obble. It may be necessary. Some people find the real world a difficult place to deal with....

Reply #9881 Posted: October 07, 2011, 07:51:20 am

Offline Reaper_Joe

• Devoted Member
  • Reaper_Joe has no influence.
Temp work today, Saturday and Sunday and A work trial on Monday for an apprenticeship, busy few days.
Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 08:27:44 am by Reaper_Joe

Reply #9882 Posted: October 07, 2011, 08:05:58 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
No work today or all of next week: moving house. A busy week ahead!

Oh, and GL Joe.
Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 08:31:24 am by Ngati_Grim

Reply #9883 Posted: October 07, 2011, 08:22:25 am

Offline Reaper_Joe

• Devoted Member
  • Reaper_Joe has no influence.

Reply #9884 Posted: October 07, 2011, 08:28:17 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: Obble;1432069
Living in excess i see, capitalist pig.

Haha u jelly?

Nah, in all seriousness going from a 40GB cap to 250GB cap has somehow decreased my downloading.

Reply #9885 Posted: October 07, 2011, 08:34:36 am

Obble

Quote from: winter;1432132
Haha u jelly?

Nah, in all seriousness going from a 40GB cap to 250GB cap has somehow decreased my downloading.
Jelly like the all you can eat jelly @ pizza hut, watered down shit. D:

i kinda feel sorry for Munchie, am i turning humang?
Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 09:15:27 am by Obble

Reply #9886 Posted: October 07, 2011, 09:10:27 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
BUT THE MOUSSE WAS TO DIE FOR.

TO DIE FOR.

Also, FUCKIN' YES, IT'S FRIDAY!!!

Reply #9887 Posted: October 07, 2011, 09:15:52 am

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
rebeccablack.jpg

Today I'm going to park in a handicapped space... In memory of Steve

Reply #9888 Posted: October 07, 2011, 09:19:44 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: Obble;1432143
Jelly like the all you can eat jelly @ pizza hut, watered down shit. D:

i kinda feel sorry for Munchie, am i turning humang?

Reply #9889 Posted: October 07, 2011, 09:21:51 am

Obble

GODDAMN JURRASIC PARK WAS SO GOOD, THEN IT GOT  WORSE AND WROSER AND WORSERSRS SO MAD

The only good thing about JP3 was having some crazy lady arrested half way through the movie. Me > her.

Reply #9890 Posted: October 07, 2011, 09:22:42 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: Obble;1432156
GODDAMN JURRASIC PARK WAS SO GOOD, THEN IT GOT  WORSE AND WROSER AND WORSERSRS SO MAD

The only good thing about JP3 was having some crazy lady arrested half way through the movie. Me > her.

Everything you just said was correct.

I am still eagerly awaiting my Bluray JP boxset.. but I will disregard the 3rd discs existence.

- - -

FUCK YEAH FRI FUCKING DAY.

Reply #9891 Posted: October 07, 2011, 09:30:13 am

Offline NZGramps

• Devoted Member
  • NZGramps has no influence.
^^ this original JP was my favourite as a younger version of myself, oh and YES THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY!!!

Reply #9892 Posted: October 07, 2011, 09:37:44 am
Keep off the Lawn!!

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Emrico1;1432151
rebeccablack.jpg

Today I'm going to park in a handicapped space... In memory of Steve

Fuckin' high-5.

Also, in memory of Denis Leary (even though he is still very much alive), do it while making handicap faces.

Reply #9893 Posted: October 07, 2011, 09:40:26 am

Obble

Reply #9894 Posted: October 07, 2011, 09:48:32 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2011/10/06-4

Unfortunately, we continue to live in the world of Alan Greenspan rather than the world of Steve Jobs. In spite of the remarkable innovations in technology over the last three decades, much of the country is poorer than it was 30 years ago. We have 26 million people who have the skills and desire to work, who can't find jobs or full-time jobs because of the mismanagement of the economy. We have people losing their homes and going homeless even though we have more than 14 million housing units sitting vacant.

This is economic stupidity of a high order. It is a world of unnecessary scarcity, where we have the ability to meet individual and social needs but are governed by people too timid or incompetent to take the steps needed to get the economy functioning right.

It is great to see people rising up in response to this absurdity in the Occupy Wall Street movement and its imitators around the country. Where this will end is anybody's guess, but at the moment it is our best hope for escaping the world of Alan Greenspan and moving toward a world that fosters the sort of creativity that Steve Jobs demonstrated in his too short life.

QFT

Reply #9895 Posted: October 07, 2011, 09:52:33 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #9896 Posted: October 07, 2011, 09:54:03 am

Obble

I fucking hate Alan Greenspan and his friends.

Reply #9897 Posted: October 07, 2011, 10:04:49 am

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: RetardoBot;1432173
His photographer is one smokin' hot lady.

pics

Quote from: Obble;1432179
I fucking hate Alan Greenspan and his friends.

He is the worst kind of person.

Reply #9898 Posted: October 07, 2011, 10:18:31 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: winter;1432186
pics

I searched and then NSFW FUUUUUU-

Reply #9899 Posted: October 07, 2011, 11:31:54 am