Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Quote from: Spork;1320714

I believe that the Chinese Government are watching my every move.

:spy:

I for one, bow down to our future overlords. Dim Sum brekky ftw

Reply #1400 Posted: October 14, 2010, 11:10:50 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Emrico1;1321028
Quote from: Spork;1320714

I believe that the Chinese Government are watching my every move.

:spy:

I for one, bow down to our future overlords. Dim Sum brekky ftw

PINEAPPLE DUMPLINGS.

Reply #1401 Posted: October 14, 2010, 11:12:31 am

Codex

Reply #1402 Posted: October 14, 2010, 11:13:21 am

Offline trololololo

• Just settled in
  • trololololo barely matters.trololololo barely matters.

Reply #1403 Posted: October 14, 2010, 11:51:02 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: TofuEater;1320696
Wow, what the fuck happened? I go away for a couple of days and come back to locked threads and bannings......

Quote from: Hav0k;1320501
what the fuck are you guys talking about?

What's going on?

Reply #1404 Posted: October 14, 2010, 11:53:36 am
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #1405 Posted: October 14, 2010, 11:55:35 am

Offline Hav0k

• Just settled in
  • Hav0k is looked down upon.

Reply #1406 Posted: October 14, 2010, 11:59:29 am
\'There are many paths to the top of the mountain, but the view is always the same\'

Codex

Reply #1407 Posted: October 14, 2010, 12:01:08 pm

Offline DeeUnit

• Devoted Member
  • DeeUnit has no influence.

Reply #1408 Posted: October 14, 2010, 12:08:31 pm
I got 99 problems but bein\' a bitch ain\'t one.

Codex

Yeah I really don't know any japanese, I want to learn it but have NFI where or how o-o;

Reply #1409 Posted: October 14, 2010, 12:09:58 pm

Offline Anaraith

• Addicted
  • Anaraith has no influence.

Reply #1410 Posted: October 14, 2010, 12:17:10 pm
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :

Pokemon arent real but they should be.

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.

Reply #1411 Posted: October 14, 2010, 12:19:52 pm

Codex

^The plan is to go one day but it would be nice to have something to start with before going that far.

Reply #1412 Posted: October 14, 2010, 12:28:31 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.

Reply #1413 Posted: October 14, 2010, 12:40:53 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
Quote from: Codex;1321054
Yeah I really don't know any japanese, I want to learn it but have NFI where or how o-o;

Well, I thought your generation was the internet-savvy one :P

http://www.google.com/search?hl=&q=learning+Japanese+in+Christchurch&sourceid=navclient-ff&rlz=1B3GGGL_enNZ262NZ263&ie=UTF-8

Reply #1414 Posted: October 14, 2010, 12:44:47 pm

Codex

Yeah what I tried from googling didn't really teach me much tbh.

also, thanks to the cunt lips that stole my lunch at work, thanks a lot. I hope you kill yourself.

Reply #1415 Posted: October 14, 2010, 12:51:30 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.

Reply #1416 Posted: October 14, 2010, 12:55:00 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Shit just hit the fan. Now not only does our internet BARELY work... we have no phone connectivity.

GG Slingshot. How the fuck are we supposed to ring you for support now!?
(seriously, they just tell us to call up if we email the support crew).

You're about to lose a customer.
Worst ISP, ever.

EVER.

Reply #1417 Posted: October 14, 2010, 01:17:32 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: JontyB;1319711
apologies for the debate.
Warning - while you were reading 128 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

My computer crashed 2 days ago. Restart firefox and recover from error to find this.

Reply #1418 Posted: October 14, 2010, 08:34:56 pm

Offline desertergreg

• Devoted Member
  • desertergreg has no influence.
Quote from: Pyromanik;1321088
Shit just hit the fan. Now not only does our internet BARELY work... we have no phone connectivity.

GG Slingshot. How the fuck are we supposed to ring you for support now!?
(seriously, they just tell us to call up if we email the support crew).

You're about to lose a customer.
Worst ISP, ever.

EVER.

Na ah,

Telstra is.

sorry GetSome sponsors but frankly i am flabbergasted at the crappest internet ever, coupled with the crappest service ever.

EVER.

even their free modem thingy blew up.

I MEAN REALLY!

although we do actually still have a telephone line...meh BL.

Reply #1419 Posted: October 14, 2010, 09:04:10 pm
Quote from: Nostargate;1363344
I roofled once, it was a party.....i was young and naive.....................................

Offline Pyromanik

honestly, a free piece of hardware used to bait you onto the service blew up and that makes them the worst service ISP ever?

How about having a fault on your line and instead of fixing it, having the guy on tech support that you waited an hour and a half to talk to go "No. Can't help you, your problem doesn't sound bad enough for me to care."

Reply #1420 Posted: October 14, 2010, 09:15:43 pm

Offline TofuEater

• TofuEater barely matters.TofuEater barely matters.
I always thought that watching the Silver Ferns defending their Gold medal would be the ultimate, but there is one thing better than that - watching those FUKEN AUSSIE SLAPPERS BAWLING THEIR FUCKEN EYES OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1`1!!!!!11111111................
Umm, i did enjoy the netball last night......

Reply #1421 Posted: October 14, 2010, 10:52:11 pm
Quote from: Fran O\'Sullivan
The best thing about Finance Minister Bill English\'s latest Budget is that it does finally signal a much greater role for the private sector in the New Zealand economy. And another step along the way to extract this country from the political cul-de-sac in which Helen Clark\'s Labour Government parked us.

Offline bitchimom

• Just settled in
  • bitchimom has no influence.
lol yup, that was the best bit... I especially loved seeing Sharelle McMahon & Norma Plummer look so gutted  :D

slappers

;)

Reply #1422 Posted: October 15, 2010, 08:04:36 am
bitchimom: dirrrrrty girl racer

earthquake refugee since aaaages ago
http://www.rebuildshakeytown.blogspot.com

Offline desertergreg

• Devoted Member
  • desertergreg has no influence.
Quote from: Pyromanik;1321273
honestly, a free piece of hardware used to bait you onto the service blew up and that makes them the worst service ISP ever?

How about having a fault on your line and instead of fixing it, having the guy on tech support that you waited an hour and a half to talk to go "No. Can't help you, your problem doesn't sound bad enough for me to care."

wow he actually said that?

yeah my first attempt at talking to the tech guy went well, i just had a minor problem of internet dropping out two or three times a day so that i had to reset the modem.

but then I found out later after the problem wasnt resolved that there was no record of that conversation or the things he promised to do ever happening.

then i phoned them again and instead of doing what the first guy promised to do, the next guy told me my download speed should be over 9000 and that it was my modem, and i should switch it to the crap one they supply.

it blew up after i reset it because the internets dropped out again.

then i rang them back and got transferred twice after explaining the problem to each person only to give up after being on hold for an hour. admittedly that was prolly right after the earthquake in Chch.

So i figure i'd just email and politely ask them to do what the first guy promised.

instead of doing that, they sent me a generic email pointing me to the frequently asked questions part of their site.

now i do want to give them another chance I really do, but the wife has had enough, so its game over for them...except that i havnt gotten around to switching.

so actually your right, its not that bad, and i do actually still have a phone line and average internet, so no not the worst isp ever.

one day we'll all look back on this and laugh.

yeah...

Reply #1423 Posted: October 15, 2010, 10:24:16 am
Quote from: Nostargate;1363344
I roofled once, it was a party.....i was young and naive.....................................

Codex

I rang telecom once about shit service, they were useless so I changed isp's overnight. Problem solved

Reply #1424 Posted: October 15, 2010, 10:42:35 am