Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

Reply #3125 Posted: December 02, 2010, 06:45:04 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline bitchimom

• Just settled in
  • bitchimom has no influence.
yessss.... now if only these forums weren't quite so damn slow >:(

Reply #3126 Posted: December 02, 2010, 07:53:19 pm
bitchimom: dirrrrrty girl racer

earthquake refugee since aaaages ago
http://www.rebuildshakeytown.blogspot.com

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
I'd like to vote, I really would; but it takes three or so hours and makes it kind of difficult.

People say I should stay sober so I can so that when the voting window is open and the demand on bandwidth isless(that looks like a nice word) I can take advantage and spam the vote count, but that's not in my nature. You see, I believe in the IDEA of democracy, if not the practice itself and really consider it something that people would like to aspire to.However, with the present system -as it is- it makes it difficult to exhibit democracy when one can't vote at all!

This post was brought to you by the letters B E E and R

Reply #3127 Posted: December 02, 2010, 08:10:53 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!

Reply #3128 Posted: December 02, 2010, 08:39:19 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: Daddy Clin;1337701
You're cute when you're drunk, NGrim.

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/Ngati_Grim/TuesdaysRuby031.jpg
Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

If only I'd known you when I was younger, baby....

Reply #3129 Posted: December 02, 2010, 08:44:07 pm

Offline solman

• Devoted Member
  • solman has no influence.
picture on the right is a little crooked..... might want to straighten that :P

Reply #3130 Posted: December 02, 2010, 08:53:04 pm

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!

Reply #3131 Posted: December 02, 2010, 08:57:37 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
No.

Above it is an innocent looking Kitten so I change the angle regularly to confuse it.

I have 96 cross-stitch.

The one on the left says "OUR PLACE"

Listen to this:

...or better yet:

and on...

Reply #3132 Posted: December 02, 2010, 09:00:34 pm

Offline doberman-08

• Devoted Member
  • doberman-08 has no influence.
Now that takes me back Grim ........Small Faces nice one

Reply #3133 Posted: December 02, 2010, 09:12:14 pm

When 900 Years Old You Reach Look This Good You Will Not

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
...Good Music is old music fella, don't you fuckin' forget it!

Reply #3134 Posted: December 02, 2010, 09:13:34 pm

Offline doberman-08

• Devoted Member
  • doberman-08 has no influence.

Reply #3135 Posted: December 02, 2010, 09:14:58 pm

When 900 Years Old You Reach Look This Good You Will Not

Offline Goldo

• Goldo has no influence.
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1337702
Quote from: Daddy Clin;1337701
You're cute when you're drunk, NGrim.

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/Ngati_Grim/TuesdaysRuby031.jpg

If only I'd known you when I was younger, baby....

bohemian

Reply #3136 Posted: December 02, 2010, 09:32:53 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.

Reply #3137 Posted: December 02, 2010, 10:11:46 pm

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!

Reply #3138 Posted: December 02, 2010, 10:14:08 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Offline swindle

• swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!swindle is a rising star!
I can't believe we still have so much trouble getting to the moon.

Reply #3139 Posted: December 02, 2010, 10:16:41 pm
If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Obble

Quote from: swindle;1337737
I can't believe we still have so much trouble getting to the moon.

Cant risk a human life these days dude, there isnt many of us left!!11.

Reply #3140 Posted: December 02, 2010, 10:17:28 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.

Reply #3141 Posted: December 02, 2010, 10:23:13 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted

Reply #3142 Posted: December 02, 2010, 10:36:36 pm

Offline Clin

• Addicted

Reply #3143 Posted: December 02, 2010, 10:36:37 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
Quote from: Hori;1337740
Let's send a cat...

It took me 13 minutes + to miss this.

Tat's a good omen.

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/Ngati_Grim/funny-cat-picture-GINGER-ARMSTRONG-FIRST-CAT-MOON.jpg

Reply #3144 Posted: December 02, 2010, 10:43:03 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
lol I should write those 'post this on your FB and send to a million friends' stories

Reply #3145 Posted: December 02, 2010, 11:01:59 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
I saw one like that recently.

It wason one of those copy into your status bs's.
But it was something about a scam where people come to your door and ask you to dance naked.
Apprently it's a trick just so they can see you naked.

I see the tounge in cheek humour, however I felt the post was rather none so much better than the normal "COPY ME INTO YOUR SATUS" bullshits. Because as everyone thinks it's funny, they DO. and then it becomes the very thing it mocks.

Irony.
Or not.
I dunno.

But it kinda made me wanna see some tits.

www.albinoblacksheep.com).swf]lul[/url]

Reply #3146 Posted: December 02, 2010, 11:15:30 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
...oh, and 'lul' indeed!

Was always a good trick to scare the Johos away: answer the door and have some dressing gown en flagrante!

Reply #3147 Posted: December 02, 2010, 11:31:39 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
i am so bored and sick that i downloaded a cam job of Due Date to watch in bed

i fucking hate cams. imma pay to go see it anyway so its ok

also: cheers for the lul. i know what'l be stuck in my head for a while now

Reply #3148 Posted: December 02, 2010, 11:37:17 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Fran Evans
I had this one earlier: WARNING! If someone comes to your front door saying they are checking for Ladybirds due to warm weather and ask you to take your clothes off and dance around with your arms up. DO NOT DO IT! THIS IS A SCAM! They only want to see you naked….. I wish I’d got this yesterday….. I feel so silly! Please copy & paste this on….

Seriously......?

Reply #3149 Posted: December 02, 2010, 11:37:37 pm