Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #3175 Posted: December 03, 2010, 06:39:55 pm

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
Let us know when you've swept up the coke bottles and shaved gerbils.

Reply #3176 Posted: December 03, 2010, 06:59:28 pm

lol @ console hate

Obble

I got an xmas card today in the mail, and it wasnt from mum.

Bitches be jelly.

Reply #3177 Posted: December 03, 2010, 07:13:27 pm

Offline bitchimom

• Just settled in
  • bitchimom has no influence.
nah

bah humbug :P

I will be happy if I get no xmas cards... not really my thing, rampant consumerism disguised as a religious holiday.
sure, I will get a few pressies for people, but not that many & they won't be expensive. Xmas baking is always good :D

Reply #3178 Posted: December 03, 2010, 07:37:01 pm
bitchimom: dirrrrrty girl racer

earthquake refugee since aaaages ago
http://www.rebuildshakeytown.blogspot.com

Offline Goldo

• Goldo has no influence.
Christmas is fucking shit. Last year we drove to hastings from palmy for lunch then to taupo for dinner. Boring old relatives, me functioning on like 4 hrs sleep max. BAD TIMES.

Reply #3179 Posted: December 03, 2010, 08:12:40 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
only thing i'll be doing is heading south for a week in t-town. the trip conveniently falls exactly within the week that work is closed...

Reply #3180 Posted: December 03, 2010, 08:16:18 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Obble

Quote from: Godless;1338072
Christmas is fucking shit. Last year we drove to hastings from palmy for lunch then to taupo for dinner. Boring old relatives, me functioning on like 4 hrs sleep max. BAD TIMES.

At least dis year cata will keep us locked away from humans.

Reply #3181 Posted: December 03, 2010, 08:18:53 pm

Offline Goldo

Maybe I should fake a semi-serious illness and bail on xmasx. Cancer should do it yeah? Quick round of chemo and I'll be on my feet the next day.

And only if I can bail on xmas Bob :3

Reply #3182 Posted: December 03, 2010, 08:19:35 pm

Offline solman

• Devoted Member
  • solman has no influence.
I really quite like Christmas.... its really quite awesome watching the kids open their presents and practically climbing into their santa sacks to see what is in the bottom.....

Reply #3183 Posted: December 03, 2010, 09:28:14 pm

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
The man speaks truth.

I love the business of the season. It's summer, people are winding down for the year, kids are spinning out etc.

It's as consumerist as you make it i believe. I've got no bloody money anyway, last year I D/L'd all the new season Ministry of Sounds albums for Mrs. Clin and hand painted the album art on the discs with a triple 0 brush. She was stoked. I'll be spending money on the chillins and everyone else can deal.

It's like when people say "Mothers day is a fabricated Corporate sham bloo bloo bloo".

So fucking what? Cook that woman some fucking bacon and let the day remind you to spoil mum/dad sometimes. Eat heaps, get drunk, pretend to appreciate gifted body wash, and check up on the once a year rellies. Can't be that bad? Merry Christmas forum goers!

Reply #3184 Posted: December 03, 2010, 11:12:03 pm

lol @ console hate

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Sometimes, just sometimes, people get sick of the entire thing.
But the holiday is sure nice :>

Reply #3185 Posted: December 03, 2010, 11:17:19 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Obble

Reply #3186 Posted: December 03, 2010, 11:18:58 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!

Reply #3187 Posted: December 03, 2010, 11:22:27 pm

Obble

Reply #3188 Posted: December 03, 2010, 11:31:45 pm

Offline Pyromanik

Reply #3189 Posted: December 03, 2010, 11:33:41 pm

Offline Goldo

Reply #3190 Posted: December 04, 2010, 04:11:50 am

Offline Nostargate

• Addicted
  • Nostargate barely matters.Nostargate barely matters.

Reply #3191 Posted: December 04, 2010, 04:30:40 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: Daddy Clin;1338126
The man speaks truth.

I love the business of the season. It's summer, people are winding down for the year, kids are spinning out etc.

It's as consumerist as you make it i believe. I've got no bloody money anyway, last year I D/L'd all the new season Ministry of Sounds albums for Mrs. Clin and hand painted the album art on the discs with a triple 0 brush. She was stoked. I'll be spending money on the chillins and everyone else can deal.

It's like when people say "Mothers day is a fabricated Corporate sham bloo bloo bloo".

So fucking what? Cook that woman some fucking bacon and let the day remind you to spoil mum/dad sometimes. Eat heaps, get drunk, pretend to appreciate gifted body wash, and check up on the once a year rellies. Can't be that bad? Merry Christmas forum goers!

See my Avatar!

Reply #3192 Posted: December 04, 2010, 06:13:31 am
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Clin

• Addicted

Reply #3193 Posted: December 04, 2010, 08:45:08 am

lol @ console hate

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Christmas ? COOK THE MEANIST FEED AND GET SMASHED ALL DAY.

Reply #3194 Posted: December 04, 2010, 08:53:03 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.

Reply #3195 Posted: December 04, 2010, 08:58:17 am
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
It's the confirmed time of year that most people have off work etc. As Big Poppa Clin said. It's got 5/8ths of fuck all to do with Jesus to me or my familiars, but convenient timing should not be argued with.

In other news, had our work xmas function last night at the magarita lounge in Sumner - now given this is the first of such things I've been to, I was quite surprised how sloshed everyone got and the looseness of otherwise respectable female manager once we reached Boogies. Cougar Town.
;)

Reply #3196 Posted: December 04, 2010, 09:02:10 am

Obble

Quote from: Pyromanik;1338139
it's dingleberry, you fucking weirdo.

Err, im an aucklander, everything is different, soon we will have our own wikiauckapedia.

Reply #3197 Posted: December 04, 2010, 09:45:02 am

Offline solman

• Devoted Member
  • solman has no influence.
Quote from: Obble;1338190

Err, im an aucklander, everything is different, soon we will have our own wikiauckapedia.

explains it all really :P

Reply #3198 Posted: December 04, 2010, 09:53:54 am

Offline Anaraith

• Addicted
  • Anaraith has no influence.
Got my results in the mail today. Did 8 papers. 1 A, 7 A+.

FUCK YEAH

Reply #3199 Posted: December 04, 2010, 01:23:29 pm
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :