Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Goldo

• Goldo has no influence.

Reply #3200 Posted: December 04, 2010, 01:46:38 pm

Offline solman

• Devoted Member
  • solman has no influence.
Quote from: Anaraith;1338242
Got my results in the mail today. Did 8 papers. 1 A, 7 A+.

FUCK YEAH

Well done dude....

Reply #3201 Posted: December 04, 2010, 01:52:00 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.

Reply #3202 Posted: December 04, 2010, 01:53:14 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Godless;1338245
fgt nerd

gratz

You speak the lords words.

Reply #3203 Posted: December 04, 2010, 01:56:44 pm

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
[video]1nwm6frRyfE[/video]

This is the greatest song ever written.

HEY JOHN KEY, LOOK AT ME
I'ma TANIWHA!

Reply #3204 Posted: December 04, 2010, 02:26:33 pm

Offline Nostargate

• Addicted
  • Nostargate barely matters.Nostargate barely matters.
Quote from: Anaraith;1338242
Got my results in the mail today.

Was it positive?....there's treatment now aye.

Reply #3205 Posted: December 04, 2010, 02:34:02 pm

Offline desertergreg

• Devoted Member
  • desertergreg has no influence.
Quote from: solman;1338194
Quote from: Obble;1338190

Err, im an aucklander, everything is different, soon we will have our own wikiauckapedia.

explains it all really :P

I would be concerned if one considered bobbybobbob a representative of the Auckland isthmus.

Reply #3206 Posted: December 04, 2010, 02:58:32 pm
Quote from: Nostargate;1363344
I roofled once, it was a party.....i was young and naive.....................................

Offline Goldo

Quote from: Hori;1338257
[video]1nwm6frRyfE[/video]

This is the greatest song ever written.

HEY JOHN KEY, LOOK AT ME
I'ma TANIWHA!

ahahhahahhaha

Reply #3207 Posted: December 04, 2010, 03:26:40 pm

Offline Goldo

На сайте ведется техническое обслуживание.
Загляните, пожалуйста, попозже.

Reply #3208 Posted: December 04, 2010, 06:37:06 pm

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.
В России, сайт поддерживает вас

Reply #3209 Posted: December 04, 2010, 06:45:54 pm

Offline Goldo

Reply #3210 Posted: December 04, 2010, 07:17:28 pm

Codex

Reply #3211 Posted: December 04, 2010, 07:56:35 pm

Offline Anaraith

• Addicted
  • Anaraith has no influence.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Was having a mint day. Epic weather, chilling with mates, went to a BBQ and that was mean. Then went to have some drinks, chucked my ipod on the speakers as I usually do, we are all a bunch of tight mates so this is normal. I go for a maccas run and come back and the ipod is gone with just the case left there. Some new people had come by and although I hope someone drunkingly took it home I presume it was stolen. The house owner went nuts cos in a year and a half of pretty much weekly parties nothing had ever been stolen.

Go driving trying to find the people that had left cos they had just left apparently. Never found them but drove past 3 cops going both ways and got pulled over. The cop was a complete cunt and was trying to find something wrong with us. My mate had had a beer a few hours ago (totally legal) and told the cop and he went on a rant about how hes gonna do us in for drink driving till the test comes back clean. He then walks around the car trying to find something wrong with it and asks us how long we had been in the street, mate replied 20 seconds and cop yelled at him saying HOW LONG?!

Finally he let us go after he asked his mate over the radio if the car had just turned in and we had, we he didn't do that in the first place I don't know.

Never found the people or the ipod so we went and had happy meals to make me happy. Turns out they don't give out toys anymore cos they are dangerous (wtf) so I yelled at them and got a sundae.

Now I am at home way to early and without an alarm.

Reply #3212 Posted: December 05, 2010, 02:19:29 am
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :

Pokemon arent real but they should be.

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.

Reply #3213 Posted: December 05, 2010, 11:34:16 am

Offline DeeUnit

• Devoted Member
  • DeeUnit has no influence.
Wow, what can you really do in a situation like that though raith? Video that cop with the 'tude?

In other news, me and dad foiled a robbery, and I have pretty much scored me a missus.

Last summer as a teenager is really living up to what we hyped it up to be years ago.

Reply #3214 Posted: December 05, 2010, 11:59:46 am
I got 99 problems but bein\' a bitch ain\'t one.

Offline Nyan

• Addicted
  • Nyan has no influence.
Quote from: DeeUnit;1338413
In other news, me and dad foiled a robbery, and I have pretty much scored me a missus.

Last summer as a teenager is really living up to what we hyped it up to be years ago.

Sounds interesting, Do go on..

Reply #3215 Posted: December 05, 2010, 12:08:09 pm

Offline DeeUnit

• Devoted Member
  • DeeUnit has no influence.
Bear with me, typing with one hand is a bitch :S

So, i was driving home from work on friday night, warehouse is open till 10 throughout december, then till midnight the week leading up to xmas. Pulled into my road, and at the top of my road is a single gravel driveway which leads into the valley. There was a boyracer car parked in the drive, and 5 people huddled around the gate, looking like they were trying to pick the lock, generally up to no good. When it finally clicked that they could be up to no giood, I raced home and got dad, told him, and we went to check it out.

Got to the driveway, car gone, they had jetted on outta there. As we turned around, the headlights shone down the drive, and the motherfucking car was parked inside. They had picked the lock, parked their car inside, and chained the gate back up, but left the padlock unlocked.

I went in to check it out, the car was locked, and I could hear laughter down the drive. Went back to dads car, was like 'fml, what do we do?'. Dad asked if the padlock was unlocked, I said yea. He simply said 'lock that sucker back up'

I was stoked. Went back to the gate and felt like a downs trying to do the lock back up with one arm, just as I clicked the lock I heard voices coming, they knew something was up. I started to back away from the fence as they came into sight, and asked if they lived here. They said no, I said good luck getting your car out m8s.

They didnt break step, i though 'oh shit they are coming at me bros', but dad got out and asked what the hell are you kids doing, they said nothing much, dad said you better rhink of a better story to tell the cops when they arrive.

A dude and chick jumped the fence and got picked up, the other guys walked back to their car that was locked inside of the property they were trespassing on.

The next morning the car was gone. I dont think it was a burglary or a casing, the drive loops down to come out further down our road, there are jst a heap of ollllllllld cars and trailers down there, and we know the person who owns that property.

What a mish to type that out.

Reply #3216 Posted: December 05, 2010, 12:40:22 pm
I got 99 problems but bein\' a bitch ain\'t one.

Offline Nyan

• Addicted
  • Nyan has no influence.

Reply #3217 Posted: December 05, 2010, 12:55:00 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
Quote from: DeeUnit;1338422
Bear with me, typing with one hand is a bitch :S

So, i was driving home from work on friday night, warehouse is open till 10 throughout december, then till midnight the week leading up to xmas. Pulled into my road, and at the top of my road is a single gravel driveway which leads into the valley. There was a boyracer car parked in the drive, and 5 people huddled around the gate, looking like they were trying to pick the lock, generally up to no good. When it finally clicked that they could be up to no giood, I raced home and got dad, told him, and we went to check it out.

Got to the driveway, car gone, they had jetted on outta there. As we turned around, the headlights shone down the drive, and the motherfucking car was parked inside. They had picked the lock, parked their car inside, and chained the gate back up, but left the padlock unlocked.

I went in to check it out, the car was locked, and I could hear laughter down the drive. Went back to dads car, was like 'fml, what do we do?'. Dad asked if the padlock was unlocked, I said yea. He simply said 'lock that sucker back up'

I was stoked. Went back to the gate and felt like a downs trying to do the lock back up with one arm, just as I clicked the lock I heard voices coming, they knew something was up. I started to back away from the fence as they came into sight, and asked if they lived here. They said no, I said good luck getting your car out m8s.

They didnt break step, i though 'oh shit they are coming at me bros', but dad got out and asked what the hell are you kids doing, they said nothing much, dad said you better rhink of a better story to tell the cops when they arrive.

A dude and chick jumped the fence and got picked up, the other guys walked back to their car that was locked inside of the property they were trespassing on.

The next morning the car was gone. I dont think it was a burglary or a casing, the drive loops down to come out further down our road, there are jst a heap of ollllllllld cars and trailers down there, and we know the person who owns that property.

What a mish to type that out.

Could you not have at least sopped fapping while locking the padlock?

Reply #3218 Posted: December 05, 2010, 01:01:03 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Goldo

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/4789/1282232331650.jpg
Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Reply #3219 Posted: December 05, 2010, 04:42:05 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
not long till holiday... not long at all

sure its only 4 days, but meh, i need it and its gonna be awesome

Reply #3220 Posted: December 05, 2010, 05:16:48 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Quote from: JontyB;1338485
not long till holiday... not long at all

sure its only 4 days, but meh, i need it and its gonna be awesome

I have one of these coming up soon, gonna be awwesome.

Reply #3221 Posted: December 05, 2010, 06:05:52 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I've started to lose sleep over how freakin' excited I am for my holiday and I don't go anywhere until next Sunday.

Reply #3222 Posted: December 05, 2010, 06:06:38 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
im incredibly excited for mine. fly out thursday. scratch off a few bands from my must see list and a couple of big nights with old mates. win

Reply #3223 Posted: December 05, 2010, 06:19:48 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #3224 Posted: December 05, 2010, 06:21:10 pm