Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Codex

Quote from: Spork;1339568
Quote from: Codex;1339454
As if, spork wishes he was me but he has nothing on this Charmanders posts.

=(

I'm Charizard bitch.
Lies

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/mabenbhpjlchigbbpafligkdnlhjbmel

Reply #3350 Posted: December 08, 2010, 11:07:25 pm

Offline ChineseKiwi

• Addicted
  • ChineseKiwi has no influence.

Reply #3351 Posted: December 08, 2010, 11:31:26 pm

Offline ChineseKiwi

• Addicted
random stuff you learnt today: strontium > calcium for strengthening bones. In other words, leafy vegetables > milk for healthy bones. Meat, vegetables and beans = the perfect diet. The less carbos and starch, the better.

Reply #3352 Posted: December 08, 2010, 11:33:40 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: Pyromanik;1339580
Someone been watching Total Recall?

Four times in two days when it came out.

Reply #3353 Posted: December 08, 2010, 11:33:43 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.

Offline Who_ate_my_rice

• Addicted
  • Who_ate_my_rice has no influence.
still cheaper to buy 8 packs of Varta batteries wholesale :/

Reply #3354 Posted: December 08, 2010, 11:37:15 pm
( •_•)>⌐

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: ChineseKiwi;1339595
random stuff you learnt today: strontium > calcium for strengthening bones. In other words, leafy vegetables > milk for healthy bones.

2000AD Strontium Dogs.

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/Ngati_Grim/db_Strontium_Dog6.jpg
Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Old news :P

It's all hidden in plain sight, baby, but nobody gives it the time of day...

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/Ngati_Grim/26351.jpg

Reply #3355 Posted: December 08, 2010, 11:37:34 pm

Offline ChineseKiwi

• Addicted

Reply #3356 Posted: December 08, 2010, 11:48:01 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

Reply #3357 Posted: December 08, 2010, 11:49:44 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #3358 Posted: December 08, 2010, 11:50:22 pm
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!

Reply #3359 Posted: December 09, 2010, 12:00:24 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
Quote from: ChineseKiwi;1339602
You're old news :P

Here's some newer news regarding the best diet: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/11/101124171536.htm

I don't get that.

You post something you learned today and then THAT is your retort?

Here's something I learned today:

Spoiler :
[video]5MXZTfct0Bs[/video]

Take that, Taylor Swift.

*shakes fist

Reply #3360 Posted: December 09, 2010, 12:02:05 am

Offline ChineseKiwi

• Addicted
the old man is critiquing my argumentative rebuttals. I am honoured.

Reply #3361 Posted: December 09, 2010, 12:56:57 am

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted

Reply #3362 Posted: December 09, 2010, 07:09:36 am

Offline desertergreg

• Devoted Member
  • desertergreg has no influence.
cant wait til we're wearing sweet shoulder pad belt thingys.

cant be too far off, its 2010 now ffs.

Reply #3363 Posted: December 09, 2010, 07:34:46 am
Quote from: Nostargate;1363344
I roofled once, it was a party.....i was young and naive.....................................

Offline Clin

• Addicted
  • Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!Clin is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Ngati_Grim;1339598

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/Ngati_Grim/26351.jpg

Couldn't even shoot yourself in the head right, could ya boy?

Reply #3364 Posted: December 09, 2010, 08:06:42 am

lol @ console hate

Codex

No ck, i've recently been converted to using chrome myself as most of the add ons I use have been adapted to chrome

the private browsing is pretty average in chrome compared to firefox though imo

Reply #3365 Posted: December 09, 2010, 10:31:00 am

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
After years of having a 20" CRT Digitor in my room, I have finally replaced it this morning with a 32" Bravia, built in freeview and 1080p capabilities. Not bad for $770 incl an HDMI cable :D

Reply #3366 Posted: December 09, 2010, 10:51:46 am

Offline Speakman

Reply #3367 Posted: December 09, 2010, 10:54:32 am

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.
Quote from: Hori
Bought a TP Link ADSL2+ router from LegendPC in Christchurch.

The service was really good, unlike a lot of online stores you can actually go into a physical shop and have a yarn about the products. The staff were informative and polite.

Prices were pretty competitive and they also do sales over trademe auctions.

Definitely recommend them for anyone in Christchurch.

Went in there to get my TV today, convinced them to chuck in a free 2m HDMI cable. Again the service was really good, the guys there want to give you all the information you need about the product options you have and how to get the best utilisation from them.

$769 is the best price I could find in CHCH, and when discussing this with them they seemed adamant that passing on the best price to the consumer was a big value of theirs.

I'm really impressed by these guys, and would definitely direct anyone who's looking at buying pc/electrical wares to them.

And no, I don't work for them or have any conflict of interest. There's so many shitty retailers out there in this game, when you come across a good one (locally as well), I think it's important to promote them so they survive.

Reply #3368 Posted: December 09, 2010, 11:07:58 am

Offline SteddieEddie

• Addicted
  • SteddieEddie barely matters.SteddieEddie barely matters.

Reply #3369 Posted: December 09, 2010, 12:20:55 pm

Offline Speakman

found the airport bar. Liquid lunch it is. Then auckland here i come. Prepare yourselves

Reply #3370 Posted: December 09, 2010, 12:39:44 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!

Reply #3371 Posted: December 09, 2010, 12:57:13 pm

Offline solman

• Devoted Member
  • solman has no influence.
Quote from: JontyB;1339690
found the airport bar. Liquid lunch it is. Then auckland here i come. Prepare yourselves

ah yes.... thats about the only thing to do at the airport (other that bird watching :P) while waiting you plane....
best part of it is..... you can even claim to be multitasking while doing it.....

Reply #3372 Posted: December 09, 2010, 12:58:14 pm

Offline desertergreg

• Devoted Member
  • desertergreg has no influence.

Reply #3373 Posted: December 09, 2010, 01:49:39 pm
Quote from: Nostargate;1363344
I roofled once, it was a party.....i was young and naive.....................................

Offline Speakman

there was plenty to look at lol. Was quite an enjoyable pint

Reply #3374 Posted: December 09, 2010, 02:54:00 pm