Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Is it just me or is there no more links to the bb codes? [video] and
and [image]?

I can't see them in quick reply nor in advanced reply.

Reply #8650 Posted: August 17, 2011, 04:12:26 am

Offline deanox

• Just settled in
  • deanox has no influence.

Reply #8651 Posted: August 17, 2011, 07:49:44 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
Yeah, thanks Pyro. I had gotten so far as to figure out that if something goes wrong, I am treated as a traditional employee when inside the court room. But, if for some reason (and I'm hoping I don't) I get the boot unfairly then it's best to just carry on to my next career move.

Industry is too small in this country to risk doing anything in the courts whether it's warranted or not.

Reply #8652 Posted: August 17, 2011, 08:01:54 am

Obble

Slash his tyres, i did, i mean i know i would.

Reply #8653 Posted: August 17, 2011, 09:43:12 am

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.

Reply #8654 Posted: August 17, 2011, 10:36:23 am

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
I learnt something today. Don't put your hand over the hole in the kettle where the steam comes out while it's boiling.

Reply #8655 Posted: August 17, 2011, 10:58:23 am

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1411681
I learnt something today. Don't put your hand over the hole in the kettle where the steam comes out while it's boiling.
Oh Spacemonkey. Nikola Tesla wouldn't have been that stupid.

Reply #8656 Posted: August 17, 2011, 11:06:38 am
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!

Reply #8657 Posted: August 17, 2011, 11:07:20 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Obble

Quote from: Spacemonkey;1411681

I've done that before, no idea why, instinct was like 'sup lets teach you a lesson son'

Reply #8658 Posted: August 17, 2011, 12:55:00 pm

Offline Apostrophe Spacemonkey

• Fuck this title in particular.

• Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!Apostrophe Spacemonkey is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: Pyromanik;1411683
Oh Spacemonkey. Nikola Tesla wouldn't have been that stupid.

And yet he's dead. And I'm still alive.

Spacemonkey: 1
Nikola Tesla: 0

Reply #8659 Posted: August 17, 2011, 12:58:24 pm

Offline zolteg

• Devoted Member
  • zolteg has no influence.
Quote from: Spacemonkey;1411737
And yet he's dead. And I'm still alive.

So are you saying this was a triumph?

Reply #8660 Posted: August 17, 2011, 01:29:30 pm

Offline Speakman

• Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!Speakman is awe-inspiring!
Quote from: zolteg;1411750
So are you saying this was a triumph?

I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS.

Reply #8661 Posted: August 17, 2011, 01:35:28 pm
Quote from: Mellcor
i had kinda hope speakman had died, what a pity

Obble

Jurassic Park was 18 years ago, feeling old i do.

Reply #8662 Posted: August 17, 2011, 02:14:57 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: Obble;1411775
Jurassic Park was 18 years ago, feeling old i do.

Which reminds me, got that shit preordered ageeeeeeees ago on Amazon.co.uk .. looking forward to my T-REX toy I get with the Bluray boxset :D

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Reply #8663 Posted: August 17, 2011, 02:16:01 pm

Offline Nostargate

• Addicted
  • Nostargate barely matters.Nostargate barely matters.
Quote from: Spork;1411589
Is it just me or is there no more links to the bb codes? [video] and [quote} and [image]?

I can't see them in quick reply nor in advanced reply.

ummmm

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5907[/ATTACH]

Reply #8664 Posted: August 17, 2011, 02:22:47 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
  • winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!winter has great potential!
Quote from: Nostargate;1411784
ummmm

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5907[/ATTACH]

Bro, your crops are ready.
Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 02:38:21 pm by winter

Reply #8665 Posted: August 17, 2011, 02:26:03 pm

Obble

Quote from: winter;1411785
Bro, you're crops are ready.

fucking lol

Reply #8666 Posted: August 17, 2011, 02:27:59 pm

Offline Dr Woomanchu

• Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!Dr Woomanchu is leading the good life!

Reply #8667 Posted: August 17, 2011, 02:33:30 pm

Blackwatch Off Topic - Abandon hope all ye who enter here

Offline Tandoori

• Addicted
  • Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.Tandoori is a force to reckon with.

Reply #8668 Posted: August 17, 2011, 02:33:36 pm

Obble

Quote from: Dr Woomanchu;1411787
Who is lol, and why are you fucking him?

My asian exchange student.

Reply #8669 Posted: August 17, 2011, 02:36:13 pm

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: Hori88;1411788
So this Aquilla Rosso chap is clearly a tool.

Appears so - I wish I was a disabled fisherman with a PC like his :(

Quote from: Obble;1411790
My asian exchange student.

Pics.

Reply #8670 Posted: August 17, 2011, 02:37:19 pm

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.
Quote from: winter;1411785
Bro, you're crops are ready.

No, you are crops are ready.

Shitfuck, where'd you get those?

Reply #8671 Posted: August 17, 2011, 02:37:26 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline winter

• Addicted
Quote from: matt88nz;1411793
No, you are crops are ready.

Hah! - Matt's got it in for me - should get my details removed from the white pages.

Reply #8672 Posted: August 17, 2011, 02:39:26 pm

Obble

OMG RWC IS SOON AND IM IN AUCKLAND, shit is gonna get packed, qq, town is already bad enough @_@

can i move to chch :3

Reply #8673 Posted: August 17, 2011, 02:49:11 pm

Offline Ngati_Grim

• Addicted
  • Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.Ngati_Grim is on the verge of being accepted.
Quote from: Hori88;1411788
So this Aquilla Rosso chap is clearly a tool.

I disagree, but you KIDS can think what you will :)

Reply #8674 Posted: August 17, 2011, 02:49:54 pm
Recycle your red poppies, paint them white, and wear them throughout the year.