Topic: Christchurch Treehouse of Awesome-Where everyone knows your name

Offline mattnz

• mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.mattnz is working their way up.

Reply #12975 Posted: May 10, 2012, 12:42:41 pm
Now that you have read this, plz give me neg rep :>

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!

Reply #12976 Posted: May 10, 2012, 12:45:35 pm

Offline Pyromanik

• Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!Pyromanik is awe-inspiring!
rofl.

Get home, find I forgot to pay up on Snap internet bill.
Pay overdues, wait for reconnection.

10 mins later, no reconnect.

30 mins later, still no reconnect. Have DSL connection, but no internet authentication.

Call Snap.
No holding, get an answer in about 15 seconds.
"I can see that it's been down, but it looks like it reconnected about... 15 seconds ago..."
"hahaha, of course it did!"
"haha, yep, sometimes even just ringing us is enough!"
"Woah, fantastic service!" *tounge in cheek*
*laughs from both ends*

Fuck I love their service reps.

Reply #12977 Posted: May 10, 2012, 05:59:13 pm
Everyone needs more Bruce Campbell.

Offline toofast

• Addicted
  • toofast barely matters.toofast barely matters.
Yea snap sounds great. I am planning to make the switch before the end of this month. TCL data costs have just become too much. I can get 160gb for the same price i pay for 40gb on TCL.

Reply #12978 Posted: May 10, 2012, 06:14:09 pm

Codex

Quote from: Pyromanik;1484546
ROFL, don't say I didn't warn you!

Fair, I doubt it's anything major tbh

Reply #12979 Posted: May 10, 2012, 07:09:03 pm

Obble

Reply #12980 Posted: May 11, 2012, 09:46:55 am

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

• Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!Retardobot is awe-inspiring!
I hate how NZ media latches on to anything that had a NZ'er involved in it.

Fucking public love it too.

Reply #12981 Posted: May 11, 2012, 10:05:55 am

Obble

Quote from: Retardobot;1484714
I hate how NZ media latches on to anything that had a NZ'er involved in it.

Fucking public love it too.

i am not going to add you to battletag, i am going to add you to rl-id, then i can create a 3way convo with rex!

Reply #12982 Posted: May 11, 2012, 10:07:01 am

Offline Growler

• Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!Growler is awe-inspiring!
Don't you do that already on those 0900 for the boys numbers?

Reply #12983 Posted: May 11, 2012, 11:45:40 am
Think of me like Yoda,
but instead of being little and green,
I wear suits and I'm awesome.
I'm your bro - I'm Broda!

Offline Cowwie

• Just settled in
  • Cowwie has no influence.
Quote from: Pyromanik;1484547
Also, while it's still the 9th of May, I'd just like to thank the Russians for defeating Hitler so the Yanks could claim they won WW2.
Keep up the winner tank parades.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Non-Aggression_between_Germany_and_the_Soviet_Union

"in addition to stipulations of non-aggression, the treaty included a secret protocol dividing Romania, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Finland into German and Soviet spheres of influence, anticipating potential "territorial and political rearrangements" of these countries"

^

Given their previous devious plans they are some what dis qualified in my eyes as far as im concerned, they fought only out of necessity because their bed partner the nazis turned on them.

Reply #12984 Posted: May 11, 2012, 12:17:29 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
I can now add myself to the list of people who have almost been crushed by a CRT TV.

Huge motherfucker, well compared to all the LED/ Plasma TVs of today at least.

Was moving it while still on a (very slippery) cabinet so I could get Foxtel/ PayTV set up in a second room when all of a sudden the cabinet slipped forward and TV smashed to the ground, luckily I was quick enough to jump out of the way.

Best thing is, the bloody thing still works like a charm! Good work Panasonic.

That's completely different to a couple of months back when a little kid was running through the TV department at work and he somehow managed to push over a 46" Samsung series 7 LED which went plummeting to the ground and into a billion pieces.

Reply #12985 Posted: May 11, 2012, 12:54:01 pm

Obble

Went into jbhifi to buy new phone, i shit you not, the guy that helped me, was 100% clone of skillrex.

Reply #12986 Posted: May 11, 2012, 02:00:18 pm

Offline Spork

• Game Server Admin
  • Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.Spork is working their way up.
Went into JB hifi yesterday to buy a cable and some noob(in front of me in the line) was returning a mobile phone which it's main feature was water proof.

Reason for return: water damage after owning it for 6 days. No idea what make of phone it was, didn't see the phone, but I had a bit of a chuckle.

Reply #12987 Posted: May 11, 2012, 02:05:19 pm

Offline Xenolightning

• GS Developer
  • Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!Xenolightning is awe-inspiring!

Reply #12988 Posted: May 11, 2012, 02:16:11 pm
-= Sad pug is sad =-

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

JB HIFI here has a habit of hiring cute, socially awkward girls with dirty pink/purple hair and knee high socks.

They also have a habit of hiring some simple folk.

Reply #12989 Posted: May 11, 2012, 02:17:41 pm

Offline Zarkov

• Cat

• Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!Zarkov is awe-inspiring!

Reply #12990 Posted: May 11, 2012, 02:32:08 pm

Obble

Sounds like they employ most pople from P-north.

oooooo

Reply #12991 Posted: May 11, 2012, 02:33:14 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Quote from: Zarkov;1484761
Even you could get a job there.

You're right, I could.

Your incontinence prevents you from working anywhere.

Reply #12992 Posted: May 11, 2012, 03:00:16 pm

Offline Emrico1

• Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!Emrico1 is a rising star!
Shitting on the floor is considered good service in Gisborne... Giving any response outside of a grunt and a dirty look is excellent.

Gisborne - Service with a scowl.

Reply #12993 Posted: May 11, 2012, 03:02:57 pm

Offline Pitchey

• Addicted
  • Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!Pitchey has great potential!
Quote from: Retardobot;1484757
JB HIFI here has a habit of hiring cute, socially awkward girls with dirty pink/purple hair and knee high socks./QUOTE]

Tell me more!

Edit: Better?
Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 03:37:36 pm by Pitchey

Reply #12994 Posted: May 11, 2012, 03:25:23 pm

Obble

Quote from: Pitchey;1484780
Tell me moar!

First you must learn to quote, old padawan.

Reply #12995 Posted: May 11, 2012, 03:26:16 pm

Codex

New job in 4 weeks, it desk at foodstuffs. Pretty stoked

Reply #12996 Posted: May 11, 2012, 08:41:08 pm

Obble

Quote from: Codex;1484838
New job in 4 weeks, it desk at foodstuffs. Pretty stoked

Hi my loaf of bread is stale, HAVE YOU TRIED PLUGGING IT IN.

Reply #12997 Posted: May 11, 2012, 08:51:45 pm

Codex

Reply #12998 Posted: May 11, 2012, 09:12:05 pm

Offline Retardobot

• Admin Of This Place

Reply #12999 Posted: May 11, 2012, 09:39:12 pm